Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you take nude photos for your hunny?
Heck no, you must be outcho mind! 17 21.25%
I have, never again. 7 8.75%
I have and I would again. 37 46.25%
I would, but only with the person I marry. 9 11.25%
You bring the camera, I'll bring the humps! 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 09:02 AM

20,722 posts, read 19,363,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman51 View Post
Whew!!!Where is the "i'm sweating like a pig" icon??

Hi mountainman51,

I woke up at the bottom of a flight of stairs, twice. I had finally recovered and then Mercury Cougar started posting.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 09:13 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I have and I would.
OMG! Where is my nitroglycerin??? Just the thought of this is too much for my old heart! Please !

Old 10-21-2009, 09:17 AM

75 posts, read 262,150 times
I strongly encourage every women to do this for their man...if they have ever thought of doing it or shown interest in this. I thoroughly enjoy it very much when I get them, And yes <--- I am a Pervert

Old 10-22-2009, 01:33 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,178,891 times
My husband mentioned a long time ago he wanted some tasteful racy shots of me. I forgot to ask why, I just assumed why. I figured spank bank or something.

Fast forward to a few years later, my girlfriend and I decided to get dressed up. She had bought this really sexy dress and new "hooker" heels, and I wanted to try it on...seeing how I don't own anything that provocative.

Well we did our little fashion show, and she asked, "you want me to take pictures to burn to disk for DH?" well...the cogs rolled....I was in the mood.....

and basically, a LOT of cleavage and some bum shots is all there is...it's the poses and the look on my face that I found more errotic than skin. B/c that's how my DH is.

So here is the kicker: I give this disk to him after making my friend delete her entire folder and camera (she's really good about privacy)...and I had it in a slide show to that song "toxic" he likes.

He looked through it....and didn't even smile.

I was like WTF??

He goes, "what the hell is this?" I said, "well you mentioned years ago you wanted this..."

He said, "I wanted to take the shots as part of the foreplay".

Live and learn. He put the disk in his private stash drawer and never pulled it out again. He was mad I let my friend take them, but not him.

I'm not sure I want to try it again and let him hold the camera...I'm fine with that...I'm just not bringing it up. If he asks then I'll pease him.....but I'm not opening up this can of worms.

Communication!!!

Old 10-22-2009, 01:54 AM

36 posts, read 58,198 times
i have, but only with my husband. I trust they are safe. however i would never recommend doing it with someone you don't trust.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:07 PM

20,722 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlakat View Post
My husband mentioned a long time ago he wanted some tasteful racy shots of me. I forgot to ask why, I just assumed why. I figured spank bank or something.

Fast forward to a few years later, my girlfriend and I decided to get dressed up. She had bought this really sexy dress and new "hooker" heels, and I wanted to try it on...seeing how I don't own anything that provocative.

Well we did our little fashion show, and she asked, "you want me to take pictures to burn to disk for DH?" well...the cogs rolled....I was in the mood.....

and basically, a LOT of cleavage and some bum shots is all there is...it's the poses and the look on my face that I found more errotic than skin. B/c that's how my DH is.

So here is the kicker: I give this disk to him after making my friend delete her entire folder and camera (she's really good about privacy)...and I had it in a slide show to that song "toxic" he likes.

He looked through it....and didn't even smile.

I was like WTF??

He goes, "what the hell is this?" I said, "well you mentioned years ago you wanted this..."

He said, "I wanted to take the shots as part of the foreplay".

Live and learn. He put the disk in his private stash drawer and never pulled it out again. He was mad I let my friend take them, but not him.

I'm not sure I want to try it again and let him hold the camera...I'm fine with that...I'm just not bringing it up. If he asks then I'll pease him.....but I'm not opening up this can of worms.

Communication!!!
Hi Katlakat,

I think the basic fantasy is for once he gets to be the lucky SOB that takes the shots. At some point what crosses everyone's mind is how the heck did he get that "job"?

Its like Uncle Vern is coming over with his vacation slides again. That's bad enough. Yeah, I've been meaning to get that European trip together but I guess I look at Vern living it up again. Now I hear he's got some nice shots of my wife!

Old 10-22-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi Katlakat,

I think the basic fantasy is for once he gets to be the lucky SOB that takes the shots. At some point what crosses everyone's mind is how the heck did he get that "job"?

Its like Uncle Vern is coming over with his vacation slides again. That's bad enough. Yeah, I've been meaning to get that European trip together but I guess I look at Vern living it up again. Now I hear he's got some nice shots of my wife!
ROFL just another display of a dumb a$$ moment, brought to you by....the ditz <-----

I totally get the fantasy now. How could I not see that in the beginning? LOL

Old 10-22-2009, 03:26 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
ROFL just another display of a dumb a$$ moment, brought to you by....the ditz <-----

I totally get the fantasy now. How could I not see that in the beginning? LOL
No I would have reacted positive to you doing this with your friend. And then I would have encouraged you to do it with me. Even if your friend took the shots you are still my babe and I think you are hot (if you were my woman) so I'd appreciate it.

Then in time after you have become comfortable I'd encourage you to bring home your female friend to be the camera person so she could take shots of you and I that I alone just can't get the angle of due to well, reasons.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
No I would have reacted positive to you doing this with your friend. And then I would have encouraged you to do it with me. Even if your friend took the shots you are still my babe and I think you are hot (if you were my woman) so I'd appreciate it.

Then in time after you have become comfortable I'd encourage you to bring home your female friend to be the camera person so she could take shots of you and I that I alone just can't get the angle of due to well, reasons.
You had me up until we brought miss thang along...LOLOL

I was taken aback quite a bit at his reaction. Have you ever thought you really had your SO pegged then they totally don't react the way you assumed? MAN what a mind job that does to you!

My ego? Totally down the toilet. If he knew how many hours we spent editing that stupid thing...all for him. And fer nuthin'.......

Ah well....maybe there is something else I missed reading his reaction...he hasn't brought it up again, I guess its still a sore subject??

Old 10-22-2009, 03:44 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
You had me up until we brought miss thang along...LOLOL
It is the naughty naughty in me that just can't help imagining connecting dots in my twisted imagination when I started visioning your girlfriend taking the pics of you. But honestly I would never push the issue. Then again even my best friends are afraid to get naked around me, while I don't feel a need to have that happen they are friends I trust for anything so if a jacuzzi party happened I would be like so what yeah go ahead. I really don't care if I see my guy friends nude and if I saw their wife nude I would "see" her but she is his and that is that.

Honestly and I'll try to say this in a positive non perv way (haha yeah) from what you say about yourself the world needs more photos of women like you to admire even if they are anonymously done. Hope I didn't offend saying that what I'm trying to say is you should feel sexy because you are. And for some being a bit of a exhibitionist makes them realize that or feel it more.

But if privacy is the deal, well I don't know what is in your guy's mind but for me it is about trying to make her feel sexy, about I taking control to a extent by guiding her how to pose and what poses, and the outcome of the photos or vids because yeah, when alone I have "admired" her and my own work from time to time.

*edit* I 'd just like to touch on the situation of being nervous about things like this.
A woman might be nervous about posing or doing homemade stuff, I have seen it before but once it starts going I saw her start feeling into a better or sexier state of mind. The "OMG I can't believe I'm doing this but whoa it makes me feel hot".

Whenever I have played out before I always got nervous before going on stage but once you are up there specially after the crowd starts reacting good the nervousness turns into something else, a "edge" if you will and you feel on top of the world.

Last edited by lionking; 10-22-2009 at 03:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships