Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2009, 08:49 AM

138 posts, read 285,475 times

Advertisements

its got to be shaven !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2009, 01:19 AM

38 posts, read 91,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinfisk View Post
just a harmless simple question. See I'm not that shallow but I wonder is it healthy to turn someone away because of minor physical appeal? i.e: I cannot date a chick if she do not have small feet & even toes.
Hairy women... ugh...
Some women seem wookiees.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:44 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Skid marks and dingleberries.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:19 AM

129 posts, read 494,180 times
I have this thing for noses. I have to like his nose. Noses make or break the face. I often like big noses. But I've also liked delicate noses too.

I don't like muscular guys. I don't like fat guys but I don't mind slightly flabby guys.

I think sometimes crooked teeth are cute in guys. It gives them character.

I don't like guys with big eyes. It just makes them seem too feminine.

I don't like guys with big lips. I like small delicate lips.

I don't like guys too short or too tall.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:42 AM

252 posts, read 661,009 times
1) outie belly buttons. I have this thing about belly buttons, for either gender.

2) butt hair. I was once mooned and it was like seeing a giant brillo pad. I especially get grossed out when the hair seems to.... grow together... over the crack. If I have to keep 90% of my body hair in check for a guy, he can't have a wookie butt.

3) close-together eyes. I come from a family of wide-set eye tendencies and the only people that had eyes close together were my grandma's FAS-suffering foster kids. when I see people with eyes that are right next to each other, that's all I can think of.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:52 AM

512 posts, read 1,564,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maude Kipz View Post
1)
2) butt hair. I was once mooned and it was like seeing a giant brillo pad. I especially get grossed out when the hair seems to.... grow together... over the crack.
I know, I had the same experience once. She was absolutely furry!

Old 11-24-2009, 05:26 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
just a harmless simple question. See I'm not that shallow but I wonder is it healthy to turn someone away because of minor physical appeal? i.e: I cannot date a chick if she do not have small feet & even toes.
How do you feel about hands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonetocarolina View Post
Who started this thread? Jerry Seinfeld?
LOL, that's what I was thinking! Hence the above link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
LOL. I had size 8.5 feet when I was only in the 8th grade. I was so self-conscious about it that my mother told me a few things:

1. Jackie Kennedy wears a 9.

2. You're a poet
And don't know it
But your feet show it
They're Longfellows

3. You have a lot of under-standing.

I now wear size 11 and don't care.
Haha, those are good! Sounds like you have a great mom.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:06 PM

190 posts, read 493,232 times
Quote:
SeaOfGrass, the "man hands" Seinfeld episode is a classic. However, I have to agree with Kingpinfisk about feet--I would only add that a woman's feet have to be super-curvy--even bulbous, especially her heel. To have anything else is a colossal turnoff. I am not surprised that that it is a man with a foot fetish who raised the topic. Having a foot fetish can be a living hell, especially if exploring it goes unfulfilled. Kigpinfisk may your dreams come true. And, rest assured that there are millions of men who share your passion! Long live the sexy female foot!

Old 11-24-2009, 06:41 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by galactic_hombre View Post
SeaOfGrass, the "man hands" Seinfeld episode is a classic. However, I have to agree with Kingpinfisk about feet--I would only add that a woman's feet have to be super-curvy--even bulbous, especially her heel. To have anything else is a colossal turnoff. I am not surprised that that it is a man with a foot fetish who raised the topic. Having a foot fetish can be a living hell, especially if exploring it goes unfulfilled. Kigpinfisk may your dreams come true. And, rest assured that there are millions of men who share your passion! Long live the sexy female foot!
Sigh. Now I have to worry about my heels not being bulbous enough. Well, at least they can't call me "ol' round heels."

Good luck with your quest...

Old 11-24-2009, 06:47 PM

1,111 posts, read 2,333,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I didn't realize so many men were uncircumcised. as a Jew, I don't think I could date an uncircumcised man either..blech. add that one to my list as well! lol
lol Yeah I'm not even a Jew and I can't stand uncut penises.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships