Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 09:05 AM

20,742 posts, read 19,441,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interpol76 View Post
Going into a room and juding 20 people based on looks alone is superficiality. Because you are juding their SUPERFICIAL aspects. I'm pointing out that men have a more varied taste superficially than women do.
Hi Interpol76,

Nope. They look things you don't see such as social interaction, body language and other personality factors that show forms of dominance. I am naturally confident and dominant in my inner established circles but was not so much in my outer circles. So I was not generally noticed until some rapport had been developed. Once I figured that out, it was easy. When I was my 35 year old self, I could steal any girl from my 25 year old self. A good looking guy in the corner will himself have access to about 2 to 3 girls out of 20 and no more. If he established social dominance, it would be 2 to 3 he could not have out of 20. Start looking around the room and look at all the body language you can find. See if you can catch where women are looking . I'll never forget the look in the eyes this girl had for my friend who was usually the biggest dog in the room.

Think of what threatened women for thousands of years and stop thinking rationally. You may not be able to be Brad Pitt but if you imagine yourself as the one who can get your piece of the pie and to protect and defend, women cannot help but be more drawn to you. The occasional woman, usually doused with some other developmental endocrinology, will not respond to this. They are usually running a university department on feminist studies and know as much about the inherent drives of the average woman as does the average college boy;they know nothing.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:58 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,444,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi Interpol76,

Nope. They look things you don't see such as social interaction, body language and other personality factors that show forms of dominance. I am naturally confident and dominant in my inner established circles but was not so much in my outer circles. So I was not generally noticed until some rapport had been developed. Once I figured that out, it was easy. When I was my 35 year old self, I could steal any girl from my 25 year old self. A good looking guy in the corner will himself have access to about 2 to 3 girls out of 20 and no more. If he established social dominance, it would be 2 to 3 he could not have out of 20. Start looking around the room and look at all the body language you can find. See if you can catch where women are looking . I'll never forget the look in the eyes this girl had for my friend who was usually the biggest dog in the room.

Think of what threatened women for thousands of years and stop thinking rationally. You may not be able to be Brad Pitt but if you imagine yourself as the one who can get your piece of the pie and to protect and defend, women cannot help but be more drawn to you. The occasional woman, usually doused with some other developmental endocrinology, will not respond to this. They are usually running a university department on feminist studies and know as much about the inherent drives of the average woman as does the average college boy;they know nothing.
Well...I'm prefectly happy being a college boy that doesnt know anything. And, if I grow old and come to the conclusion that women are put on this planet for men to "dominate" then I better stop learning now.... Because that sort of mentality is really screwed up.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:17 PM

52,426 posts, read 52,974,416 times
My Cat.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:50 PM

20,742 posts, read 19,441,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interpol76 View Post
Well...I'm prefectly happy being a college boy that doesnt know anything. And, if I grow old and come to the conclusion that women are put on this planet for men to "dominate" then I better stop learning now.... Because that sort of mentality is really screwed up.
You are using the pejorative context of dominate. The context is to be successful or having a potential for success. If you want a woman who is charmed by ineffectualness, stick with your mother.

Old 11-21-2009, 02:04 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,444,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
You are using the pejorative context of dominate. The context is to be successful or having a potential for success. If you want a woman who is charmed by ineffectualness, stick with your mother.
I dont see how this ties in to superficiality. If a woman walks into a room of 20 dudes and is asked to pick which guys she is attracted to without speaking a single word to them, she would be hard pressed to discriminiate which guys will "dominate" her due to the size of their pocket books. Impossible....

Old 04-21-2011, 05:09 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,294,483 times
Thread is closed.. No Gender bashing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships