Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 07:14 PM

52,271 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
The story is soooo long but I still look like this

Truly unbelievable how some people can have the same issues over and over but never see themselves as the common denominator...truly amazing
Yes, that is truly amazing, some people that is.

Funny, almost sounds like a Yoda line huh.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:26 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
I saw the same thing, Hawk. Did you ever see the couple that has a hippopotamus living with them? I think her name was Jessica... Maybe in South Africa but they live in a regular house, she has her own bed...they rescued her when she was a baby.

I already have 270 pounds of dog sleeping with me every night!
Sorry Hawk, shoulda been more clear. The three of them together are 270 pounds. Lab, Lab/mastiff mix and newfie/Irish wolfhound mix. LOL at a 270 pound dog! My Lab-stiff is 110, wolfhoundland is 110, poor lil lab is only 50 lbs. She looks like a toy next to the other ones!

Enjoy V. I remember it from the first time around in the 80's. Work is Q-u-i-e-t tonite. It's true, it's a curse to say that out loud in a hospital.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:46 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yes, that is truly amazing, some people that is.

Funny, almost sounds like a Yoda line huh.
You are right, oh Wise One!

Old 11-24-2009, 07:50 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Sorry Hawk, shoulda been more clear. The three of them together are 270 pounds. Lab, Lab/mastiff mix and newfie/Irish wolfhound mix. LOL at a 270 pound dog! My Lab-stiff is 110, wolfhoundland is 110, poor lil lab is only 50 lbs. She looks like a toy next to the other ones!

Enjoy V. I remember it from the first time around in the 80's. Work is Q-u-i-e-t tonite. It's true, it's a curse to say that out loud in a hospital.

I kinda figgered it was more then one Doogie...
Yours sound Wonderful.

I saw/enjoyed V in the 80's too. This one is a new version...

Have a Great quiet evening tonite darlin'.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:58 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I kinda figgered it was more then one Doogie...
Yours sound Wonderful.

I saw/enjoyed V in the 80's too. This one is a new version...

Have a Great quiet evening tonite darlin'.

I dunno. You have that Bigfoot, Yeti out there. For all I know you've got the thing domesticated by now. Was imagining a 270 lb dog trying to get in my little car.

I saw that V was a new version, but I think the first one freaked me out so bad as a kid, I was immediately turned off by it. heard it's pretty good though.

Speaking of bigfeet and aliens, I meant to ask you last week if you were able to see any of the Taurid meteor shower. Don't know if you're into anything like that but I live a few miles out in the swamp here and it was a pretty good show. Only problem with most of the meteor showers is they're good at 0200-0400 Eastern time, past my bedtime so I hafta stay up or get up.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:27 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
I dunno. You have that Bigfoot, Yeti out there. For all I know you've got the thing domesticated by now. Was imagining a 270 lb dog trying to get in my little car.

I saw that V was a new version, but I think the first one freaked me out so bad as a kid, I was immediately turned off by it. heard it's pretty good though.

Speaking of bigfeet and aliens, I meant to ask you last week if you were able to see any of the Taurid meteor shower. Don't know if you're into anything like that but I live a few miles out in the swamp here and it was a pretty good show. Only problem with most of the meteor showers is they're good at 0200-0400 Eastern time, past my bedtime so I hafta stay up or get up.

Yep, the Bigfoot clan are bigguns. They are my forest neighbors......

I drive several 70's-80's-early 90's lifted 4x4 pickemup trucks with 35x12.50x15lt AT tires. I Love those years most, so i buy them used when i see a goodun...

I Love Sci-Fi stuff.

I look at the nite sky & stars often. Although i don't know the specific star formations, etc.
I know the Big Dipper, Little Dipper, & such. I see a lots of shootin' stars & meteors.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:41 PM

52,271 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I've got a stupid question. How many people here, when they type, they do the hunt and pick thing, or how many actually know how to "type".

Just curious.

In spite of my poor postings, I actually took typing classes and at one time was pretty damn fast, with low errors.

I work with computers all day and having that skill has really paid off, big time. I watch hunters and peckers and I couldn't imagine being on a keyboard like that. I'd probably would have given up on CD if that were the case.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:46 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:
I've got a stupid question. How many people here, when they type, they do the hunt and pick thing, or how many actually know how to "type".

Just curious.

In spite of my poor postings, I actually took typing classes and at one time was pretty damn fast, with low errors.

I work with computers all day and having that skill has really paid off, big time. I watch hunters and peckers and I couldn't imagine being on a keyboard like that. I'd probably would have given up on CD if that were the case.
I type like a speed demon.

Then I edit even faster.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:49 PM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Truly unbelievable how some people can have the same issues over and over but never see themselves as the common denominator...truly amazing

Yeah that sounds like a few people that roam this forum.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:51 PM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:

Just curious.

Well, I took typing in high school many MANY years ago, but I think it's the fact that I use one, constantly, all day long at work that has allowed me to be less the "hunt and pecker" and more the typist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships