Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2012, 03:01 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,611,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We'll i only see one. And apparently, you do not respect your beholder because your posting pics for others to see. Cyber Flirting is still flirting. If you are in a relationship and posting pictures of yourself for some immature feeling, its unacceptable. If you honestly believe that your significant other has no issues with you flirting with other men or women then your sadly mistaken... or he/she is seeking clearance for their own activities.

Posting pictures of yourself in provocative positions is teenager like. Additionally, i would like to add that if anyone dresses loosely in the child's presence, your attire places that child in a very embarrassing position. Boys are very protective of the women in their life and when you dress like that, guys will obviously stare at you with lustful eyes. This places the boy in a very tough position seeing men lust after their mother, when the parent created the inappropriate environment. Additionally, why post pics? Are you seeking approval? Are you seeking some orgasimic feelings? What are you searching for? Whats missing at home for you to post pics? Where do you draw the line of an unacceptable conversation? Show me your boobs? I am sorry thats the next step, "heh let me see that body.". Would you post a picture then? Sorry its all unacceptable, step 1 is a step too far.
I find this hilarious considering the person you gave a compliment to in your other post has pictures that could be considered by some to be provocative and almost stripper like. (Especially since you think leaning against a post is somehow provocative).

You have some skewed views of things. My BF and I both have pics of ourselves in our profiles, we didn't post any in this thread, nor do we flirt with others. However, some people are secure enough in themselves and their relationships that they know better then to get bent out of shape if one pays an outsider a compliment.

I don't see how Amanda's photos were in any way provocative. She was fully dressed. By your reasoning, if she took her son to the beach, she should wear what, a burka? All because her son might look at her body? That's probably the most absurd thing I think I've ever heard on here that boys will be damaged by seeing men lust after their mother.

You really sound like you were raised in some strict religious household.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:05 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
Quote:
The people posting pictures of themselves is a sad desire for attention...find someone local!! To be truthful again, no one is beautiful, the mass majority are very average looking and some of you need some work, which explains the need for attention.
Aww, thank you ! You're so kind !

Old 09-06-2012, 03:08 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
This thread is all in fun; why can't people just roll with the punches and be light-hearted in here instead of resorting to insults?
Simple.. bitter

"Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your Words.
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.
Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny."

There are many here who I reckon are headed to a pretty bitter destiny if they have not already arrived there.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:12 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,144,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
I find this hilarious considering the person you gave a compliment to in your other post has pictures that could be considered by some to be provocative and almost stripper like. (Especially since you think leaning against a post is somehow provocative).

You have some skewed views of things. My BF and I both have pics of ourselves in our profiles, we didn't post any in this thread, nor do we flirt with others. However, some people are secure enough in themselves and their relationships that they know better then to get bent out of shape if one pays an outsider a compliment.

I don't see how Amanda's photos were in any way provocative. She was fully dressed. By your reasoning, if she took her son to the beach, she should wear what, a burka? All because her son might look at her body? That's probably the most absurd thing I think I've ever heard on here that boys will be damaged by seeing men lust after their mother.

You really sound like you were raised in some strict religious household.
Oh my...I had no idea I was the target of such comments. These are just regular ol' pictures...certainly not trying to come off as provocative or anything. I thought this thread would be fun and not the war of words it has seemingly turned into.

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:
No peeing in my cornflakes. I actually eat oatmeal.

I think its funny with all the beautiful comments. One lady looked like a rhino laying down on her side. One guy with a horseshoe, lady responds with you have pretty eyes...that was funny. Then this lady with a very nice body and mediocre face, posts a pic of herself leaning against a pole...what are you saying here? Very confusing because earlier she posted a pic with her son, what is she doing!?!...i dont think these are smart moves.

By the way, one point to clarify, the black lady from NYC with the obvious boob job. You are beautiful!...and exempt from my rant...but i would not post pics of myself on the Internet.
Oh, so you don't eat cornflakes but you eat oatmeal? Well I guess I'd pop a squatt and shyt in your oatmeal. Give it a little more flavor for ya.

I think any and every post you have made on this thread was very intelligent. But good on you for being an ass.

1,483 posts, read 3,308,658 times
Default Seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
You are the one with the issues, no-one else. What bizarre views you have.
I'm bizarre? You are in a relationship and posting pics of yourself on the Internet. Yeah, I am bizarre!

I do find this funny, that this thread "what do y'all look like" is within the Relationship forum, but now I understand. The OP's question was not Relationship based but the end result is proving that relationships are poor, by revealing some many mates posting pics of themselves on the Internet. This is a small sample proving why this country has 50% divorce rate.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:14 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,611,779 times
I think very much that this person is a lot like the person they gave a compliment to. Just trolling to cause an argument or to get a rise out of people.

With that said, I'm not going to give it another thought or feed into attention seeking behaviors. Especially when the reasoning makes no logical sense at all, and being in accounting, I thrive on logic.

And thanks sweetie for backing me up.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:15 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,144,735 times
Jbub, why the insults? If you think I have a mediocre face, then that's fine. But you just embarrassed the heck out of me when I didn't even do anything to YOU.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:18 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,446,064 times
Quote:
Jbub, why the insults? If you think I have a mediocre face, then that's fine. But you just embarrassed the heck out of me when I didn't even do anything to YOU.
He's a moron, you're very attractive..

Old 09-06-2012, 03:21 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,308,658 times
Default Amanda0808

Quote:
Of course, you did nothing to me but I am concerned for the men in your life and posting pics of yourself. You seem like a nice person, why set yourself up for failure?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships