Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2012, 10:56 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,425,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Well, my biggest fear would be someone I know IRL recognizing me. Not all the things a person says on an anonymous forum are things we would say in a discussion with a coworker, family member, or old school buddy.
Legitimate reason.

I don't really worry about what I post on this forum. There's nothing on here that I wouldn't say to someone I know in real life.

Quote:

And then there are the more unlikely but possible troubles, like ending up with a stalker or someone using your image for unsavory purposes or someone gathering enough information to find you and harm you.
Again, legitimate reason. I know girls from other messageboards that had nut jobs wreak some havoc in their lives. I've been on messageboards for over 15 years and can't say I've ever experienced anything like that other than someone saving and posting a photo on another messageboard.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:57 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,158,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I will be old enough to run in 2016

Anyway if Rakin is elected ladies should remember one thing, being on the presidential staff is not what you think it is.
Haha!

I think running for president would be kinda fun, despite all the stress that's involved.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:58 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,225,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I will be old enough to run in 2016

Anyway if Rakin is elected ladies should remember one thing, being on the presidential staff is not what you think it is.
Is that a double entendre!

Old 09-07-2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
It was that very erotic pole you were leaning against. Hussy.

BTW, I think your sense of style is very cool. You know what you like and you go for it.
Haha...I wish everyone had your sarcastic yet fun sense of humor. I didn't even consider that pic to be provocative. I was wondering what was so provocative about it- was it my eyes being closed? was it my arm gripping the lightpost? surely it couldn't have been someone mistaking the lightpost as a metaphor for a stripper pole- that's quite the stretch on their part!

Anyway, thanks for your compliments on my sense of style.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:04 AM

27,955 posts, read 39,876,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Haha!

I think running for president would be kinda fun, despite all the stress that's involved.
I'd rather be governor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
That is exactly what it is.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:10 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,857,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I admit, I chortled a bit.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
I admit, I chortled a bit.
Me, too.

Have any of you watched all those old cartoons - like Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry - as an adult? That stuff is full of sexual innuendo and double entendres! It's so neat because it all went totally over my head as a kid!

Old 09-07-2012, 11:19 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,489,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Haha...I wish everyone had your sarcastic yet fun sense of humor. I didn't even consider that pic to be provocative. I was wondering what was so provocative about it- was it my eyes being closed? was it my arm gripping the lightpost? surely it couldn't have been someone mistaking the lightpost as a metaphor for a stripper pole- that's quite the stretch on their part!

Anyway, thanks for your compliments on my sense of style.
You do have a fun style and if I had abs like yours, I'd flaunt them like nobodies business. There are a lot of great looking people that posted pics, the guys, oo la la, but best to keep my comments to myself.

Sorry to see people turn a friendly thread into a death match, but glad others are getting it back on track.

Hey if Prince Harry can recovery from his pics being posted all over the world and what's that guy, Splitzer, Fritzer, Mitzer or whatumacallhim, is doing just fine, I say post on.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
You do have a fun style and if I had abs like yours, I'd flaunt them like nobodies business. There are a lot of great looking people that posted pics, the guys, oo la la, but best to keep my comments to myself.

Sorry to see people turn a friendly thread into a death match, but glad others are getting it back on track.

Hey if Prince Harry can recovery from his pics being posted all over the world and what's that guy, Splitzer, Fritzer, Mitzer or whatumacallhim, is doing just fine, I say post on.
I'm trying so hard to get my abs back!!! They were never as good as Amanda but they were pretty nice...

I kind of feel bad for Prince Harry. I mean - I think he's out of control - but he didn't choose to be a Prince!

Old 09-07-2012, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post

I think life should be fun, and if you can't have fun living life, then what's the point?

I might be approaching 40 years of age, but I hope to remain as youthful and spunky as I can, for as long as I possibly can!

Also, it's not so much that I enjoy flaunting my abs, but rather the fact that I am a fan of particular fashions, and I've always liked the way I looked in certain outfits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships