Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2012, 11:34 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I don't think of you as flaunting, was just saying I would be rocking them in all kinds of fashions, especially since I live in a beach town. Honestly though, when I didn't have the body, I wore bikinis with a cover-up. Was too shy to put it all out there.
I say just do it! Do what feels comfortable and what you love! As for me, I've never been the type of person to show a lot of skin- I think showing too much skin can be perceived as trashy at times (such as wearing booty shorts and a tiny top with high heels)- but I love the way I look in a pair of flared jeans and a button-down shirt knotted at the midriff. I get some flack at times from other moms because they think I'm setting a bad example as a mom by showing my stomach, but I just roll my eyes. Even my son, who has heard some of these other women criticize me to my face about my sense of style, thinks it's stupid and doesn't see anything wrong with what I wear.

I have a rule: if I show one body part, then I keep the rest covered.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:37 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I know - it's awesome!

I've always had a big chest. I used to be embarrassed by it and cover it up with baggy shirts. But later - I realized that my girls had special powers and didn't want to be boxed in!
I was starting to think I should start flaunting mine a bit more.... I'm just not sure about the attention it would garner, going by previous experiences. Perhaps it's time to up the bitchy quotient and let the ladies have some air

Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,844,740 times
Quote:
Have any of you watched all those old cartoons - like Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry - as an adult? That stuff is full of sexual innuendo and double entendres! It's so neat because it all went totally over my head as a kid!
Animaniacs was the best. That is the most legitimately entertaining cartoon I've ever seen as an adult.

HILARIOUS!

Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Careful when you run though.
Outch! that looks mighty painful.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:45 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,374 times
I love reading all this talk about you ladies embracing your beauty and assets . Love it. It's so encouraging and inspirational to see women able to discuss what they love about their beauty without it turning catty. That's how it should be. We are beautiful for different reasons, dimples, boobs, hair, great legs, junk in the trunk , the list could go on.

Sooo....refreshing. I could read these all day.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:49 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I was starting to think I should start flaunting mine a bit more.... I'm just not sure about the attention it would garner, going by previous experiences. Perhaps it's time to up the bitchy quotient and let the ladies have some air
Nothing wrong with giving those girls some air. Ignore the attention you don't want and accept the attention you do want.

There will always be a mix of good and bad reactions from people. That's ok, gotta jut learn how to filter the good . Something I had to learn and still am learning to this day.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:51 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Careful when you run though.
Oh my word!

You know I can't stand when I see women running and their boobs are bouncing all over the place like that...it makes me cringe. All I can think is they are going to be sagging to her ankles soon enough with movement like that!

I wear two bras when I run. A regular cotton bra and a sports bra on top. I HATE the sensation of them bouncing all over the place!

Old 09-07-2012, 11:52 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
Quote:
But later - I realized that my girls had special powers and didn't want to be boxed in!

It must be true; I've been captivated for a half hour now, and I haven't even seen them!

Old 09-07-2012, 11:53 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Okay, my lucky few friends, I've added a photo to my album just for you.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:54 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,151,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Use my wifes filter:

Nice comments? = Intelligent man worth talking to.
Anything else? = Idiot! To be ignored.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships