Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 06:33 PM

297 posts, read 899,122 times

Advertisements

What Women Find Attractive in Men?

Which of the traits listed have MEN noticed women flocking most towards?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 06:40 PM

297 posts, read 899,122 times
What intrigues me most is status -
Let's say for example, compare a successful engineer with a doctor.

From hearing all the sexual success stories, especially if you are a good looking doctor, how much of a chance does the engineer have at attracting women? How much does status/success/money actually play a role?

Old 12-04-2009, 06:52 PM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by avant-garde View Post
What intrigues me most is status -
Let's say for example, compare a successful engineer with a doctor.

From hearing all the sexual success stories, especially if you are a good looking doctor, how much of a chance does the engineer have at attracting women? How much does status/success/money actually play a role?
The average guy or the engineer isnt competing for women with a good looking doctor..

Im sure every women out there would prefer the good looking doctor but he has the pick of who he wants so most women out there arent capable of getting the good looking doctor..

Old 12-04-2009, 07:09 PM

571 posts, read 1,302,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post

Im sure every women out there would prefer the good looking doctor
I don't follow. Are doctors supposed to be superior to engineers? Are they better looking, too? Any woman who thinks this way is pretty shallow, IMO.

Old 12-04-2009, 07:46 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
It looks to me that you have your list, in your link there...

Old 12-04-2009, 08:39 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Confidence is by far the most important because it has multiple effects. Women not only find it more attractive, but the attempt level goes up. You can have looks and status but if one does not have the confidence then one does not circulate. One is limited to what ever woman has the confidence to approach the man.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Humor and smarts I love them!

Old 12-04-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Humor and smarts I love them!
"Humor and Smarts" sounds like quite the arrogant law firm.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:28 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Confidence is by far the most important because it has multiple effects. Women not only find it more attractive, but the attempt level goes up. You can have looks and status but if one does not have the confidence then one does not circulate. One is limited to what ever woman has the confidence to approach the man.
Yeah, but what is the difference between confidence and arrogance in a female perspective? I have a lot of confidence in my abilities, as it's part of my job. However, I don't go around all over the place laying the smack down on every women I meet in the day. Many husbands, boyfriends and SO's would not like that!lol.... The way I look at it is, this woman has probably been hit on 10 or more times today by the "Don Juans". No wonder the ladies "Don Juan" anything to do with ya!lol...... At least try to lay off them a little. This is coming from a male perspective that there is a lot of men out there who are full of themselves. So you wear Tommy HILFIGER jeans and I wear Levi's. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?lol... Perhaps some grease would look good on those "Mr. Fancy Pants"?lol... Help me out here girls! Rugged

Old 12-05-2009, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Yeah, but what is the difference between confidence and arrogance in a female perspective? I have a lot of confidence in my abilities, as it's part of my job. However, I don't go around all over the place laying the smack down on every women I meet in the day. Many husbands, boyfriends and SO's would not like that!lol.... The way I look at it is, this woman has probably been hit on 10 or more times today by the "Don Juans". No wonder the ladies "Don Juan" anything to do with ya!lol...... At least try to lay off them a little. This is coming from a male perspective that there is a lot of men out there who are full of themselves. So you wear Tommy HILFIGER jeans and I wear Levi's. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?lol... Perhaps some grease would look good on those "Mr. Fancy Pants"?lol... Help me out here girls! Rugged
Hi 2RUGGED4YOU,

It just a numbers thing. When they give you crap, give it back with a smile. Its fun to mess with them. Sometimes I gave them crap first anyway. A little arrogance combined with humor is great.

The point is that it was the easiest thing to address since you circulate, its one thing women look for, and its cheap. You will meet people and you will figure it out. Good looks on a man in the corner is useless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships