Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 02:29 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,095,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
imagine you don't like mushrooms, for whatever reason, and someone who loved them told you that you are missing out...you care because?????????
From an objective, personal point of view, I've never had a problem with any woman who doesn't know me rejecting me ... at bars, parties, friends of friends, etc. Height, race, face, fingernail length, whatever. Never lost sleep over it and I've been rejected hundreds of times.

But if you really get to know a person and appreciate them for what's inside and then they reject YOU for what's on the outside ... surely people can see how that can burn...

Old 05-23-2012, 02:29 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
That's totally fine. Just don't be whining about the opposite sex being shallow when you have all these preferences and physical dealbreakers yourself.

It's called hypocrisy. Look it up in Merriams...

(Post wasn't directed to you BTW...)

Ohhhhh....I call the opposite sex whatever I want the same way they call me whatever they want.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:31 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,095,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I see men for what they are: tit for tat and I've chosen to be the same. Oh well.

I don't date so it doesn't have to work out for me.
Well. Then it's too bad for you (assuming you're a real person).

Because the shallow men won't touch you because you're ugly on the outside.

And non-shallow guys won't touch you because you're ugly on the inside.

Have fun not dating...

Old 05-23-2012, 02:33 PM

19,717 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
Well. Then it's too bad for you (assuming you're a real person).

Because the shallow men won't touch you because you're ugly on the outside.

And non-shallow guys won't touch you because you're ugly on the inside.

Have fun not dating...
Yeah I don't know why people get so involved in these dating debates when they admittedly have no interest nor experience in the matter.

296 posts, read 571,662 times
Let's be honest here though. Men will touch anything that is available regardless of how they look on the outside. And honestly most men don't care about the inside haha. But women are really picky about the outside and relatively pickier than men about the inside.

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Not with me she can't.

If anything, an attractive woman would actually have a more difficult time with me. She will be quickly humbled if she thinks that having a hot face and bod will allow her any 'exceptions'.

Then you're one of the rare ones. I've witnessed my male friends be cheated on, publicly humiliated and more and when asked why he stayed with her his answer was 'she's hot'.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:35 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
And those guys who DO like dark-skinned women? Oh, that's right, they're too short for you. Whaddayaknow! But it's all 'fair'.

So if a guy is willing to 'meet' you halfway you aren't willing to do the same for him? Well, now we know why you are single. There, that didn't take much effort, did it?

I could say the same thing to men: there are very heavy women that like this kind of man and that but they don't care, because they aren't attracted to those women, so they don't count. If you are not one of these men then so be it. That doesn't change the fact people like what they like and discount what they don't. Obviously you ARE bent out of shape about it, look at the way you're responding, LOL Again, learn to accept what you are as I have had to do. I am single for a number of reasons, none of them had to do with meeting shorter men that wanted to date me and I wouldn't date them, FYI. The men you talk about "meeting me halfway" don't count across the internet. Only in real life and I've never met them, so that's neither here nor there.

674 posts, read 1,161,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
While there are alot of women like this, I wasn't. I'm 5'8 and dated a guy that was about 5'5 for a year and half. I really didn't care because he was hott and we got along great.

I think some people are just selfish, I mean, Life opens a door for you to evolve and experience love and happiness, and they just slam it shut!

What a waste.
Agreed. You never know who you're going to meet or what kind of connection you'll have with them. I never understand why anyone limits their opportunities to find something great.

296 posts, read 571,662 times
Well I've seen women get smacked around and impregnated and deserted by jerks. And when I see one of my female friends date another jerk who obviously does not give two flying you know what's about her, I ask why. Her reply? He's so talll!!

Old 05-23-2012, 02:37 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Then you're one of the rare ones. I've witnessed my male friends be cheated on, publicly humiliated and more and when asked why he stayed with her his answer was 'she's hot'.
See my earlier post referencing stupid men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships