Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 10:52 PM

1,196 posts, read 1,806,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchman1957 View Post
I can totally agree with you on that. What I find odd, and always will, is that the OP stated he doesn't need women for "anything". Yep, that is odd.
Yeah that is a little odd. I just don't want a relationship now; unless I meet someone who just knocks me off my feet. While a lot of girls can turn my head and are fun to hang out with and all that stuff, very few girls can do the knocking me off my feet thing. I don't have time nor do I stay around for drama, pettiness, bitchy attitudes, or just a lack of class that most girls my age have. Might be why I found older women to be sexier.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2009, 05:12 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,684,019 times
Repubocrat--I'm not looking either. If it happens, it happens--and it's happened about a dozen times for me. With timeframes ranging from a few weeks to a few years.

Let's not forget--I don't have to wait until my partner is "in the mood". It isn't an issue if my partner "has a headache".

Old 12-12-2009, 07:06 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,203,176 times
I'm so independant sometimes I don't even think I need myself.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:32 AM

382 posts, read 758,826 times
Having to worry about another person besides yourself is a burden far too heavy for some people. I can't see what is so wrong with that. I don't like to constantly have to worry about someone's tastes, moods, etc.

My freedom is so much more important. And I couldn't agree more with the one who said that women are the source of all potential unhappiness in a man's life. (That also applies the other way around of course). The only good thing a man could get from a woman is sexual satisfaction, couldn't think of anything else.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:40 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,203,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscrapercrazy View Post
Having to worry about another person besides yourself is a burden far too heavy for some people. I can't see what is so wrong with that. I don't like to constantly have to worry about someone's tastes, moods, etc.

My freedom is so much more important. And I couldn't agree more with the one who said that women are the source of all potential unhappiness in a man's life. (That also applies the other way around of course). The only good thing a man could get from a woman is sexual satisfaction, couldn't think of anything else.
My former SO always talked about how he liked to take his time while on vacation and sleep in and not rush = blah blah blah.

Going off of this information he was, in fact quite the opposite, while on vacation, we got into an argument/tiff and he actually said to me, "All you want is sex" Suddenly, the tension in the room disapated and I started laughing and said, "You'll have to excuse me, but there are about 15 guys I went to high school with and 100 married men calling you a fool in my head and laughing at you."

Old 12-12-2009, 07:41 AM

40,954 posts, read 49,234,730 times
Women are such fun creatures, I prefer to hang out with them over most guys.

I can't imagine not needing them for Anything. That's just weird.

Old 12-12-2009, 04:43 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,312,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Women are such fun creatures, I prefer to hang out with them over most guys.

I can't imagine not needing them for Anything. That's just weird.
I agree 100%! I went on a "date" last night and although this girl was not really someone I would want to be in a relationship with, we sat around and talked for 5 hours, I love hanging out with girls because most girls always have something interesting to talk about. I can't picture myself having the same conversation with a guy for 5 hours. I did not try to make any moves on her but I had a great time. Way better than sitting at home by yourself!

Old 12-12-2009, 04:47 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,471,556 times
best possible arrangement esp as you age. guaranteed, she will be glad to see you, that non live in girlfriend, as long as you are generous pleasant and helpful, all of which for the married guy, will get you zip nada rien. when i was married i, lived in a 2700 sq ft house, not even 1 sq ft was mine.
now i live in a 468 sq ft granny flat, alone, but it feels like a palace, small but all mine. servant in my own home no more, no i take it back servants get servant quarters, not even--- stay single guy.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:10 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,382,460 times
Really I have to say I am sorry I did not have so much opportunity for a few years. I used to mess with woman a lot. Hit on her unattractive girl friend and ignore her or refuse to take a compliment. Ask her if she would like to dance and if she says yes, just say you only were curious. I pretended to be an Italian, a German, a catatonic schizophrenic, pretended to be gay, pretended to be an asexual monk, a mob henchmen, a communist, and was an all around pain in the neck around women. I miss those days.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:08 PM

40,954 posts, read 49,234,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
It's sex with someone I love--me. I don't need a partner to have sex.
When the little lady is out of town I find a nice ripe cantaloupe microwaved for about 2 minutes is a nice warm substitute
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships