Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 11:28 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times

Advertisements

what do you mean i know plenty
tiger woods,
jeramiah white
kawaihae kilpatrick of detroit

Old 12-11-2009, 11:29 AM

14 posts, read 34,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I'll say what he said

Section 8-no
hood rat-hell no
good woman-YES
like I said where are they!

Old 12-11-2009, 11:29 AM

8,982 posts, read 21,171,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msindy32 View Post
I agree and I am completely open finances arent everything. I'm not looking for a man to take care of me I am looking for one to love me! Or should I not say looking, waiting rather for the right one to come along

That's cool, I certainly didn't mean to imply that you were as selective as the type of ladies I was talking about. It's good to know that you are open in terms of about how much $ your hard-working partner can bring to the table.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:32 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
well then I need to be meeting you too bad you are in baltimore
Indy to Baltimore/Washington--------$79 each way Southwest Airlines!!

Old 12-11-2009, 11:33 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times
Quote:
I agree and I am completely open finances arent everything. I'm not looking for a man to take care of me I am looking for one to love me! Or should I not say looking, waiting rather for the right one to come along
Well if you're "waiting"...then why are you wondering where they are? Unless you plan on relocating....

Quote:
well then I need to be meeting you too bad you are in baltimore
Careful with how you word your replies...don't want anyone thinking you started this thread to round up potential dates

Old 12-11-2009, 11:35 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Section 8-no
hood rat-hell no
good woman-YES
Probably avoiding your attitude…because as a black woman your comments annoy me and if even an ounce of this is detectable in person then you’ve made yourself unapproachable.

My boyfriend is in a fraternity and we’re constantly going to events where there are tons of black men – educated, hard-working, successful, no criminal records black men - and to my surprise the majority of them are single.

Although I do understand the comments of the poster previously who told you’re probably not looking hard enough; I would have to disagree. I think some black women look too damn hard. Every time you leave the house you do not need to be on a man-finding mission; this would probably also explain why you keep finding the wrong ones if you’re constantly out looking for them. Just chill out, enjoy life and let one find you.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:41 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,121,439 times
Quote:
Section 8-no
hood rat-hell no
good woman-YES
LIKE I SAID, they are out there you just have to go look for them A good black man isn't going to fall down from heaven.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Probably avoiding your attitude…because as a black woman your comments annoy me and if even an ounce of this is detectable in person then you’ve made yourself unapproachable.

My boyfriend is in a fraternity and we’re constantly going to events where there are tons of black men – educated, hard-working, successful, no criminal records black men - and to my surprise the majority of them are single.

Although I do understand the comments of the poster previously who told you’re probably not looking hard enough; I would have to disagree. I think some black women look too damn hard. Every time you leave the house you do not need to be on a man-finding mission; this would probably also explain why you keep finding the wrong ones if you’re constantly out looking for them. Just chill out, enjoy life and let one find you.
Wow thats funny because you don't even know rather I have an atttitude or not! I never asked you about your boyfriend or how you got him. Women with men already think they have all the answers and then they end up looking like Tigers wife!

Old 12-11-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
LIKE I SAID, they are out there you just have to go look for them A good black man isn't going to fall down from heaven.
Funny you should say that because thats exactly where they come from! Thats the problem now we are always looking instead of waiting for the partner that was designed just for us! good things come to those who wait.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Well if you're "waiting"...then why are you wondering where they are? Unless you plan on relocating....

Careful with how you word your replies...don't want anyone thinking you started this thread to round up potential dates
Because I have the right to wonder while I'm waiting! and I never said I wasn't up to relocating
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships