Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 10:38 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Sometimes I feel like the only girl on this planet who does not go crazy over *******s. And some things being wrong or right are completely subjective. Contrary to your friend, I do not run to the guy who likes to toss passive-aggressive insults at me. I usually run to the guy I get along with the best.

For many woman that would have been me since I was not fawning over them or trying to sleep with them. Any woman who takes herself too seriously and can't take a joke like "how dare I" didn't bother me either. Who wants them as friends anyway? I remember one of my coworkers lecturing me on why I drove away the "pretty girl" when I told her her house was not going to be a great "investment". I wonder if she remembers me now? She didn't take it too well but who cares? Cold as ice looking for heel hounds is not my type even when I am looking.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:46 PM

30 posts, read 96,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Is it normal for a person not to have sexual fantasies other than that of wanting to have more sex?
Whatever sexual thought you have that excites you may be considered a fantasy. This thought may be a one-time one, or repetitive.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:47 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
For many woman that would have been me since I was not fawning over them or trying to sleep with them. Any woman who takes herself too seriously and can't take a joke like "how dare I" didn't bother me either. Who wants them as friends anyway? I remember one of my coworkers lecturing me on why I drove away the "pretty girl" when I told her her house was not going to be a great "investment". I wonder if she remembers me now? She didn't take it too well but who cares? Cold as ice looking for heel hounds is not my type even when I am looking.
There is a large difference between tossing insults and seeing them as people, not conquests. Perhaps I misread you? It's all in delivery as well.

I doubt anyone likes cold people... except maybe other cold people. Or icebergs.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
I dont either. I don't like jerks at all.
Hi missymomof3,

I will bet you like them better than "nice guys". Its not being rude or crude. What you will see is men wondering why some "a**hole" is not worshiping the ground she walks on like he does. Many of the "hot girls" have it coming unless you are blind to it. They dish out crap. They are used to complete submission. Woman are not turned on at all by subordination. You yourself said that you like authoritative men and no man in authority can refrain from being a jerk when the context calls for it and believe me, with some woman, its called for.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
There is a large difference between tossing insults and seeing them as people, not conquests. Perhaps I misread you? It's all in delivery as well.

I doubt anyone likes cold people... except maybe other cold people. Or icebergs.
It is delivered with a teasing smirk. I do it with anyone including my boy when I pretend to steal his dessert. Perhaps I got it from my grandma who liked to tease people. I simply did not subordinate myself as I perhaps would have before I became a bit of a monk. It was quite an education.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:53 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,084,465 times
Quote:
Hi missymomof3,

I will bet you like them better than "nice guys". Its not being rude or crude. What you will see is men wondering why some "a**hole" is not worshiping the ground she walks on like he does. Many of the "hot girls" have it coming unless you are blind to it. They dish out crap. They are used to complete submission. Woman are not turned on at all by subordination. You yourself said that you like authoritative men and no man in authority can refrain from being a jerk when the context calls for it and believe me, with some woman, its called for.
I dunno, most men I know sugar coat quite a bit.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:54 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,084,465 times
Quote:
It is delivered with a teasing smirk. I do it with anyone including my boy when I pretend to steal his dessert. Perhaps I got it from my grandma who liked to tease people. I simply did not subordinate myself as I perhaps would have before I became a bit of a monk. It was quite an education.
Teasing is different now THAT I like

Old 12-12-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Sculpture_Artist View Post
The beauty of FANTASIES, is not to overly analyze them, for they are unexplainable and that is the reason behind many of them. They are raw, uninhibited, often unattainable, and far reaching. That is the beauty of it too. Trying to package it into a nice neat little psychological explanatory box sort of ruins it.

Yes fantasies flow in our minds, and are normally instantaneous, that is without really giving a thought about them. As you say, they are raw, uninhibited, and very often far reaching and unattainable. But a lot of our fantasies have deep rooted explanations, that are normally in the subconscious. Sometimes it helps quite a bit to explain the reason why a person is fantasising about certain events.

Fantasy telling between couples, or as often called pillow talk, can enhance a couple's sex life. They open up avenues in sex without which sex life may be boring. Understanding each other's fantasies puts man and wife closer together, and provides them countless of thoughts to revv up sex life.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
I dunno, most men I know sugar coat quite a bit.

Of course they do, and speaking of fantasies, nothing ruins a fantasy for a woman like sugar coating.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Is it normal for a person not to have sexual fantasies other than that of wanting to have more sex?
Any thought that excites us sexually may be a fantasy, even if was a one-time thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships