Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 07:12 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,902,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Was the neighbour walking her dog again
Not to be snide either..but maybe she caught him doing more than watching her walk her dog? Hey, you never know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2010, 08:06 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
OP, what are you going to do for money if you break up w/ your BF?

Old 01-01-2010, 08:27 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,116,949 times
If the question is which is easier I think it is far easier to be in a relationship than not.

That said, if you do not want to be in a relationship, you should get out, regardless of what will be easier. I agree with mango, seriously examine your relationship and why you want out. If it's just because you think a "better" person is around the corner you are in for a rude awakening, if you don't see a future with this person, it's time to move on.

Old 01-01-2010, 08:30 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,289,317 times
If you think you are better off not in a relationship, then something isn't right in that relationship. I've been single most my life, and I'll take a good relationship over single anytime.

And if there is a real or percieved reason for jealousy, get rid of the jealousy !!! If you have not seen or caught your mate doing anything with that person, get over it. All you will do is destroy the relationship you have and make yourself out to be a fool. Been there done that. Finally she and i is talking and maybe will get back together again, but it won't be over night as I have alot to prove to her. Bottom line is she is hurt badly that i didn't trust her when she was completely up front and honest with me. I was wrong and it caused a lot of heartaches.

Old 01-01-2010, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
If the question is which is easier I think it is far easier to be in a relationship than not.

That said, if you do not want to be in a relationship, you should get out, regardless of what will be easier. I agree with mango, seriously examine your relationship and why you want out. If it's just because you think a "better" person is around the corner you are in for a rude awakening, if you don't see a future with this person, it's time to move on.
That is very true. Unfortunately, a lot of people won't end one relationship until they have another to go to.

Old 01-01-2010, 08:38 AM

964 posts, read 3,160,777 times
It gets depressing going to the mall and seeing couples happily hold hands and having someone there.

Old 01-01-2010, 11:12 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croye22 View Post
It gets depressing going to the mall and seeing couples happily hold hands and having someone there.
Since when did the mall become a lovers hang-out

Old 01-01-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Christmas shopping perhaps? Although, when we lived in Georgia Mall of Georgia had a lot to see and some very nice upscale restaurants attached to it. I could see having a little date there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croye22 View Post
I can relate to that Croye. The holidays are a hard time to be alone, especially if you can't be with someone you do care for.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:17 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,583,778 times
Quote:
The mall is where my husband sits out on the bench in agony and waits for me to come out of the store

Old 01-01-2010, 05:32 PM
ttz

677 posts, read 1,666,846 times
If Single means not having to deal with the following things:

-Having to explain where you are at, all times of the day
-Have to keep the cell with you at all times so when you are being checked on you answer it
-Have to promptly respond to txt's, emails or phone calls or else #1 will happen
-Have to clear everything with the SO, even if you are going to lunch with co-workers at work! Forget about even hanging out and having a few drinks with co-workers after work!
-Can't have any time consuming hobbies that will take ANY time away from SO (Gym, biking, working on car, etc)
-Can't hang out with friends on the weekend unless SO is with
-Can't even go out with your kid for dinner without being questioned/accused!

Then I am glad I am now not in a Relationship! Let the good times roll!

The greatest thing about being single is YOU CAN DO WHAT THE !@#$ YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT AND NOT HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANYONE!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships