Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 12:44 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,215,716 times

Advertisements

Ill explain, its funny cuz now i see my ex, and im like damn,what did i ever see in her lol. She is pretty, dont get me wrong, but i dont see her as the hottest woman ever! My wife now i think shes the hottest, sexiest, prettiest woman ever! She turrns me on like crazy, insanely! I always tell her, "i bet a bunch of guys flirt with you, cuz your so damn hot!" She tells me, "your crazy, not everybody thinks im the hottest woman on earth like you" LOL, WHICH is good, but do you think that love blinds you, and when your in love, does it make your s/o seem like the hottest,hansomest person in the world?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times
Of course! The more I like anyone, the more pleasant looking they are to me. And if I meet someone that is really good looking but they turn out to be an ugly person inside, then they lose a lot of their physical attractiveness factor to me. Or if a hot looking person is a sleaze, then they send out dirty vibes to me.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:58 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
I definitely find women who are nice, smart, and overall pleasant to be around more attractive than if they are obnoxious, snobby, or rude. A woman can be the hottest thing on two legs, but if I don't like her personality then she comes off less attractive to me, a good example is Megan Fox. Very pretty, but from interviews I've seen she dropped a few percentage points on the hotness meter once she opened her mouth.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:34 PM

302 posts, read 607,624 times
A man can be hot, sexy &/or handsome with regards to "outer beauty"...but if his "inner beauty" is ugly

Then he's just an all around "ugly" person to me. Women will ask me the "what if's"..."what if he has a good job, etc. All that is a shallow way to determine if I'm interested in a man or not.

Now, if a man has "inner beauty"....that will automatically make him hot, sexy &/or handsome to me!!!!

Inner beauty scores A LOT more points with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
Ill explain, its funny cuz now i see my ex, and im like damn,what did i ever see in her lol. She is pretty, dont get me wrong, but i dont see her as the hottest woman ever! My wife now i think shes the hottest, sexiest, prettiest woman ever! She turrns me on like crazy, insanely! I always tell her, "i bet a bunch of guys flirt with you, cuz your so damn hot!" She tells me, "your crazy, not everybody thinks im the hottest woman on earth like you" LOL, WHICH is good, but do you think that love blinds you, and when your in love, does it make your s/o seem like the hottest,hansomest person in the world?

Old 01-11-2010, 02:38 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfish70 View Post
A man can be hot, sexy &/or handsome with regards to "outer beauty"...but if his "inner beauty" is ugly

Then he's just an all around "ugly" person to me. Women will ask me the "what if's"..."what if he has a good job, etc. All that is a shallow way to determine if I'm interested in a man or not.

Now, if a man has "inner beauty"....that will automatically make him hot, sexy &/or handsome to me!!!!

Inner beauty scores A LOT more points with me
So you don't like them Rugged?

Old 01-11-2010, 02:39 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,019,975 times
Of course it does.

The more I care about you, the better you look to me.

Love colors your life. Forever if you are lucky. It makes everything more beautiful.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:42 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Love makes all the difference in a relationship. If the love isn't there, it won't last? When you become old and frail, love is all you have left. Rugged

Last edited by 2RUGGED4YOU; 01-11-2010 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 01-11-2010, 02:46 PM

76 posts, read 108,456 times
No but I think you become a lot more aware of what else makes that person "the one" than you ever thought were possible. Its so wild the amount of love and respect you can acquire over a lifetime.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:48 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
It does. Leaves people saying: "WTF were you thinking?"

Old 01-11-2010, 02:54 PM

440 posts, read 1,030,001 times
I thought my ex was hot! We broke up after a couple years, then we got back together a few months later and I found him to be completely repulsing! The thought of having sex with him grosed me out more then anything and I just didnt understand why I wasn't attracted to him anymore. Then I realized when we were looking at places to move in together that I absolutely couldn't go through with it. I guess I got back together with him bc he was trying so hard and doing everything I had wanted him to do before, so I figured if I gave him another shot it would work. But I stopped loving him at that point. So yes....love makes you think a lot of things. I saw him a couple months ago and just couldn't believe I wasted 4 years away. Love is a tricky son of a biotch! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships