Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 11:19 AM

2,320 posts, read 2,559,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Where does that leave the poor woman ??

Divorced from that freak, hopefully.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 11:24 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,014,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
The only case scenario that I can think of when rape fantasy can be fulfilled is with a woman that you are happily married to and even then it could be dangerous. You really need to know the person well to know that she is not about to get you in trouble, otherwise it's just stupid. How can anyone go ahead with it just from talking on craiglist is beyond me. That woman's ex is probably in disbelief now that he was actually able to pull it off.

Even then I wouldn't risk it -- period.

When I was much younger I was with a couple of different women who insisted they "liked it rough". They'd push, pull hair, slap, hit, all in the name of escalating the roughness of the moment.

And both times ALL it took to change the sentiment was grabbing a wrist a bit too hard, shoving them back onto the bed.

At that point "lust and passion" suddenly turned to "OW -- not THAT hard! You don't have to be so rough!"

Nope, I was lucky to learn at an early age, and that's one game I'll never, ever, EVER play again.

Old 01-13-2010, 11:34 AM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Sorry, us spanish speaking immigrants can't help doing that.
Sorry. The whole thing just hit me wrong this morning.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:07 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,947 times
God, what a terrible thing to happen to that woman. I hope she divorced the guy and he gets no visitation rights with the kids. Talk about being completely f'd up in the head.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:58 PM

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
I think divorce won't even scratch the surface of her road to normality !!

Can you imagine the problems this poor woman is going to have trying to rebuild a normal life ?
Imagine the trust issues she is going to have if she starts a new relationship !

poor thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post

Old 01-13-2010, 01:52 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
...a 27 year old marine who was browsing through the Craigslist personals and saw an ad posted by woman looking for someone who likes rough sex. So he responded to the ad, exchanged a few emails with the woman and agreed to meet. She had a sexual fantasy about being raped so the marine showed up at her house and raped her at knife point.
What happened next was crazy, it turns out the woman's ex boyfriend, also a marine was the one who posted the ad and he ended up raping an innocent woman.
He was arrested being charged with rape.

Now my question is, would you pull something like this just to get back at your ex?
Even if you were going to fulfill someone's fantasy like that--which I'd refuse to do, no matter how long I'd been seeing her--wouldn't you want to get to know the person in person for a while??

Old 01-13-2010, 01:53 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
Think she already is. OP described the other guy as her ex.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:12 PM

279 posts, read 625,315 times
That's Terrible

Old 01-13-2010, 05:35 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,329,300 times
Wow what a faaaar out story. The guy should be charged and the x boyfriend too.

Old 01-13-2010, 05:39 PM

146 posts, read 267,899 times
The difference between men and women is that a woman's fantasy would involve a stranger, her husband and an axe. Why bother with the sex? Meh. *shrug*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships