Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 09:27 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times

Advertisements

We were all feeling good at a party last night and the conversation drifted to tattoos and tramp stamps (tattoos on the lower back). My wife is completely the non-tattoo type of person but after her Chemo treatment a few years back got her tramp stamp that said "Survivor"

Some of the best ones I saw at the party was "Daddies little Sl*t" and "Thank you for coming". Not exactly something you want your kids to see. One guy dropped his pants and just had boat propellers tattooed on his butt cheeks. That one was funny.

Do you have or have you seen some funny or sexy tattoos or tramp stamps you can share ?

Funny how loose people get when showing their body art.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2010, 09:33 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
We were all feeling good at a party last night and the conversation drifted to tattoos and tramp stamps (tattoos on the lower back). My wife is completely the non-tattoo type of person but after her Chemo treatment a few years back got her tramp stamp that said "Survivor"

Some of the best ones I saw at the party was "Daddies little Sl*t" and "Thank you for coming". Not exactly something you want your kids to see. One guy dropped his pants and just had boat propellers tattooed on his butt cheeks. That one was funny.

Do you have or have you seen some funny or sexy tattoos or tramp stamps you can share ?

Funny how loose people get when showing their body art.
Hmmm, what kind of "party" were you guys at last night!?!

Old 01-02-2010, 09:40 AM

2,529 posts, read 4,350,291 times
Those are hilarious! I only have one tattoo on my ankle, but I have thought about getting a tramp stamp. I haven't really seen any to tell about, but think this thread will be fun!

Old 01-02-2010, 09:43 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,735,156 times
Most tattoos are a major turn-off for me, though I've seen a few exceptions. But I've never seen one that I thought was sexier than if there had been no tattoo there in the first place. Tramp stamps are probably my least favorite.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:54 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,351,786 times
Hate em. Saw one on a hot girls ankle I danced with in the day and that was it for me.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:58 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,915 times
My BIL's girlfriend has his full name as her "tramp stamp". They broke up last month and I was wondering how was she going to deal with that??

Old 01-02-2010, 10:01 AM

440 posts, read 1,030,077 times
I have a tramp stamp. The only reason its there is because I didnt want it anywhere that it could be easily seen, nor did I want it to show in pictures from my one day wedding lol. Sounds silly, but when I get married I dont want tattoos showing on my upper back or anything. My tattoo is very pretty, its a sun in the center and 2 quarter moons facing each other on both sides, and there is a black lined design that connects it all. Its very pretty and not ridiculously large or anything. I have been considering getting another attached to the one I have. If I do, it will be a guardian angel, as if its looking over me day and night. Eh just a thought.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:09 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Hmmm, what kind of "party" were you guys at last night!?!
A fairly large party with real close friends that we've known for years. As I mentioned, give a little alcohol people get loose and start showing off there are work. Most people who have tattoos are not usually real modest and happy to show them off no matter where they are located.

It's like many women who get new boobs, all you goy to say is "Let me see" and modesty goes out the door.

So, ImportersWife.... what did you do NYE that was fun ? Tell the truth.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:22 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,699,699 times
I've met three girls at the time were late teens early 20s who had tramp stamps that's say "exit only" with an arrow pointing down. I imagine they'll be going to a one-piece swimwear when they turn 20...Also will be fun to explain to your kids what that means...

Old 01-02-2010, 10:23 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
My BIL's girlfriend has his full name as her "tramp stamp". They broke up last month and I was wondering how was she going to deal with that??
It's beyond me how anybody can be THAT dumb!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships