Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 04:05 PM

932 posts, read 1,963,656 times

Advertisements

A friend of mine, a girl, has been treating me like crap lately, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY??? We have been friend's for half a year, we hug eachother when ever we say hello or goodbye, we hold conversations, we just do what friends do. But lately, and I mean just starting this week, she started to ignore me. She refuses any hugs from me, she pretends I'm not there when I'm with her in a group, she walks faster or she goes to the otherside of the person she is walking with to get away from me, and she ignores and I bet deletes my messages. She has been going through some drama lately, none of which has to do anything with me, but she seems only to be taking it out on me.

Please help me, I need advice. I was friends with her on Friday last week, then this Monday she said she was mad at me for no reason, and it evolved from there. Should I ignore her too and let her cool off before she comes back to me? Should I fight back by using everybody I know that knows her to be against her?
P.S I'm in highschool so I don't know if the advice should change for age. Idk. Thank you for taking your time into reading my personal issue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 04:09 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Try asking her.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Try asking her.
I have numerous times, she just ignores me.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:13 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times
Aw, it sounds like she realllLLlllyyyYyy likes you. Remember when we were in 5th grade and us girls used to throw handfuls of sand at you? We only did that to the ones who we really adored. Same concept. We females are weird!

It could be it. It's possible.

Stand neutral. Be a rock. Don't retaliate. Let her come back to you. Good luck!

Old 01-28-2010, 04:15 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
I would give her a few days to cool off, and this means no contact!

Then, ask her what the problem is, or what is the matter.

I just saw your response when you said that you have ask her, and she ignores you.

Then, my advice would be, to back off, and let her come to you.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:18 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,328,000 times
It is hard to be friends with someone who doesn't want to be ur friend. I would not try to get other people involved. If she doesn't want to talk to u, then don't talk to her. Maybe she will come around, but if she doesn't u will make other friends... Good luck

Old 01-28-2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Aw, it sounds like she realllLLlllyyyYyy likes you. Remember when we were in 5th grade and us girls used to throw handfuls of sand at you? We only did that to the ones who we really adored. Same concept. We females are weird!

It could be it. It's possible.

Stand neutral. Be a rock. Don't retaliate. Let her come back to you. Good luck!
Maybe, she was telling me on Friday, (you know that everyday last week it has been raining in the Phoenix area) that she wants her boyfriend to kiss her while standing in the rain. She told me this on Friday when we were standing in the rain.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:20 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
I see you go to high school in Mesa. It wouldn't happen to be the one on Guadalupe would it? I used to live several blocks from that school.
As far as your problem is concerned the last post hit the nail on the head. Just ask her point blank, plain and simple. When people are in their teens they're going through all sorts of changes and turmoil and sometimes you can't figure out what in the world is going on. If it turns out that she continues to ignore you or you can't get an answer then it's time to move on and try to get over it. I know that sounds a little cold but it's actually good advice. In any case I wish you good luck.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
I would give her a few days to cool off, and this means no contact!

Then, ask her what the problem is, or what is the matter.

I just saw your response when you said that you have ask her, and she ignores you.

Then, my advice would be, to back off, and let her come to you.
That's what a few of my friends told me while we were in lockdown in my 3rd hour(bomb threat)

Old 01-28-2010, 04:23 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phxguy View Post
Maybe, she was telling me on Friday, (you know that everyday last week it has been raining in the Phoenix area) that she wants her boyfriend to kiss her while standing in the rain. She told me this on Friday when we were standing in the rain.
Does she have a BF?

If not, there's your answer. She wanted you to kiss her and you didn't. She mad. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships