Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 07:42 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,686,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I'll admit, here on city Data there are a lot of threads about your size preferences as it relates to how big, small, tall or short a potential mate is.

At the end of the day does someone's height and body size rally matter?

To some of you it's a deal breaker but does that mean your relationship will not work because the person is short and you like'm tall?

Chime in?

Ronnie
Not for me. I have a preference for fuller women, but I'll take whatever I can get. I just hate to get blamed for the bruising afterwards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2010, 11:01 AM

855 posts, read 1,385,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
I don't mind a guy on the smaller side of average (penis size), unless its someone I don't like/respect in the first place. I don't care about height either, I've dated a couple guys in the 5'3"-5'4" range. Still I am no saint - I just can't accept a fat guy. I've tried, and I always take the first out as quickly as possible. Maybe this makes me a horrible beeitch - I don't deny. I can't do it. Excessive body fat repulses me.
Nothing wrong with that Onglet39, if that's your personal preference. As long as you don't go disrespecting every fat person or any person with a weight issue who's body shape is contrary to your norm. Weight is something that a lot of people can control, but there are people with legit health problems where weight is not totally under their control. Kudos for you for trying to accept a fat guy, but better for you to leave and be truthful to yourself rather than staying in a fruitless relationship and cheating on the guy. Unless his personality enables you to see past his weight, you're asking yourself to settle on a person you have no desire to be with.

Men cannot control their own height and penis size without risky and potentially painful operations. Leg lengthening surgery apparently goes between $7000 - $1000 and it's not like your going to gain a bunch of inches. Same thing goes with the penile surgery that says the maximum length a man can gain is 1.5, maybe 2 inches if he's lucky. It depends how much penile tissue is inside the man's abdomen which is taken out to extend the length. Fat is injected from the buttocks or from other areas to increase width.

I watched a medical special about the dangers of these procedures. One guy went from 5'8 to 5'10 and he's not walking straight and he lost muscle tissue and flexibility. Another guy did the penile surgery, gained an inch lenghwise and slightly less widthwise, did everything he was supposed in terms of obstaining from any physical touching, only to see his penis split in two with fat and blood tissue spurting out the sides.

I will say that it does suck to be 5'5 in a heightist world, but I've been told I have a pretty good package below the belt, a fit body and I'm more than happy with who I am head to toe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships