Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 06:33 PM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,182,589 times

Advertisements

Absolutely
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 06:36 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
lmao! Free food for Mango??
LOL no, it's just fun to practice it on unsuspecting people. I have to use it every now and then or else I'll forget how to do it! One time, I called up customer service because my internet was not working and I stayed on the phone for about an hour since the guy couldn't figure out what was wrong. When he finally fixed it, he gave me his myspace address and told me to look him up. For all he knew, I could have been a one-eyed, green-toothed troll! But that's the height of my sexy voice success. I always feel kind of goofy using it.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:37 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
A nice voice is a plus, but not necessary. I just like hearing him say my name.

IMO, my voice is scary young sounding, but men seem to like it. I guess I don't hear what they hear.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:47 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
LOL no, it's just fun to practice it on unsuspecting people. I have to use it every now and then or else I'll forget how to do it! One time, I called up customer service because my internet was not working and I stayed on the phone for about an hour since the guy couldn't figure out what was wrong. When he finally fixed it, he gave me his myspace address and told me to look him up. For all he knew, I could have been a one-eyed, green-toothed troll! But that's the height of my sexy voice success. I always feel kind of goofy using it.
Green eyed?..perhaps?.. one toothed?..nope...And i know that you don't live under any bridges..so i am sure all is well..

The Phone sex thing is kind of fun sometimes..especially when they don't expect it..and are floored by the banter.....I even got a reward for it once..let alone quite a few personal requests..totally surprised me..

The other thing which peeks my interest are accents.. Any woman who could talk dirty to me in Spanish better understand the consequences right away..lol

Old 02-07-2010, 06:47 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Have you heard Jim Bowie's voice

That's ME...

I have two of his girls tooo.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:06 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
Green eyed?..perhaps?.. one toothed?..nope...And i know that you don't live under any bridges..so i am sure all is well..

The Phone sex thing is kind of fun sometimes..especially when they don't expect it..and are floored by the banter.....I even got a reward for it once..let alone quite a few personal requests..totally surprised me..

The other thing which peeks my interest are accents.. Any woman who could talk dirty to me in Spanish better understand the consequences right away..lol
I better have a whole lot of trust in you if I decide to entertain a guy's phone sex requests. I've seen guys put their girls on speakerphone for everyone to listen while they were having phone sex. Not cool.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:12 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,252,780 times
I think that if I was hiring a woman for any customer service or phone related job, that would be something I would be looking for in an interview? The voice puts people/customers at ease and some guys will lose their mind and agree to something a little easier?LOL......

Old 02-07-2010, 07:14 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,650 times
Quote:
I better have a whole lot of trust in you if I decide to entertain a guy's phone sex requests. I've seen guys put their girls on speakerphone for everyone to listen while they were having phone sex. Not cool.
Oh, i totally understand that...and thats crazy!!!..for me, the idea is just another thing to keep the fire burning at 911 levels..between the two of us..

Old 02-07-2010, 07:26 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,252,780 times
Quote:
Hey ya'll listen to this!LMAO............... If you really wanted to make it bad, you could put it on the PA in the building?LOL........

Old 02-07-2010, 07:32 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,322 times
Rugged, when did you go off the market? That was fast lol. Zip, zoom, bop and wham.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships