Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2010, 02:55 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,734,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Believe it or not I actually have the soundtrack of that movie on an LP.
Thank God it's Thursday

Old 02-09-2010, 02:56 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,195,080 times
Hey it's the one and only antlered chamataka!!

Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,734,289 times
Quote:
Hey it's the one and only antlered chamataka!!
I still can't sleep, this has never happened to me. I dunno what upset my metabolism so suddenly

Old 02-09-2010, 03:39 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,195,080 times
Well, there are a lot of insomniacs in here - including me, sometimes I go for days without sleep, so maybe it's contagious or is something bothering or making you nervous?

Old 02-09-2010, 04:44 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,593,688 times
Mornin' everyone!

Thursday and Antlered...I hope by now both of you are sound asleep

Old 02-09-2010, 05:57 AM

1,057 posts, read 2,012,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Stayed up until 1am. Get to work at 7am.

And I came home to a disaster today, speaking of puppies. My dog hurt herself during the day sometime and the house looked like a murder scene covered in blood. I spent about 2 hours scrubbing walls this evening.
Oh no, I hope your doggie is OK! Back before I started training puppies for assistance programs and had a reasonable number of dogs that I could leave at home during the day, I had a Lab puppy that I just started leaving uncrated for brief periods of time.

I left her alone for about an hour and came home to find that she had gotten into a cabinet and opened and eaten an entire 16 oz bag of Hershey's kisses, silver foils and all. Chocolate can be toxic to dogs so I freaked. I called the vet but she wasn't worried because of the dog's weight. She did tell me to "expect tinsel in the yard".

Old 02-09-2010, 05:59 AM

1,057 posts, read 2,012,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Mornin' everyone!

Thursday and Antlered...I hope by now both of you are sound asleep
Mornin wi! Good to have you back in the posse!

Old 02-09-2010, 07:16 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,898,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
You must've read my mind...after my last post on the old thread I was wondering if we were ever going to start a new one
Finally we did - I was taught something new yesterday! I was noticing it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I'm being serious.
The thread gets too bloated and affects the forum's performance as a whole, so we have to put them away and start anew...everybody gets a new place to hoot and holler and stamp their feet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

I guess it's just because the thread would become huge over time. Not really sure.

Cricket?
You're correct, Mrs. Chow. After a certain number of replies, it's best to put 'em away and start from scratch. Now I know how to do that. Cool!

Hey, happy Tuesday morning, everyone!

Last edited by cricket_factor; 02-09-2010 at 07:38 AM..

Old 02-09-2010, 12:14 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
hehe! You're most welcome!

Yeah, my process doesn't work like that so much. It's usually fingers of fury typing exactly what I think and hitting submit followed by me re-reading, considering the TOS and then editing.

Yes! Yes! Encourage moonie to misbehave! I'm not falling for your tricks Sea. I'm staying right here, annoying the crap out of everyone, and keeping all those poor, sorry sods in relationships and P&C and A&A and Great Debates SAFE from the terror that is me being bad!
LOL - rats!!!

Quote:
Believe it or not I actually have the soundtrack of that movie on an LP.
Disco lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Thank God it's Thursday
Hahaha - good one.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:25 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Oh no, I hope your doggie is OK! Back before I started training puppies for assistance programs and had a reasonable number of dogs that I could leave at home during the day, I had a Lab puppy that I just started leaving uncrated for brief periods of time.

I left her alone for about an hour and came home to find that she had gotten into a cabinet and opened and eaten an entire 16 oz bag of Hershey's kisses, silver foils and all. Chocolate can be toxic to dogs so I freaked. I called the vet but she wasn't worried because of the dog's weight. She did tell me to "expect tinsel in the yard".
And it wasn't even Christmas. Glad she was okay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Finally we did - I was taught something new yesterday! I was noticing it myself.

The thread gets too bloated and affects the forum's performance as a whole, so we have to put them away and start anew...everybody gets a new place to hoot and holler and stamp their feet...

You're correct, Mrs. Chow. After a certain number of replies, it's best to put 'em away and start from scratch. Now I know how to do that. Cool!

Hey, happy Tuesday morning, everyone!
And everyone rushes in to be the first to post - I feel like yelling out, "Shotgun!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships