Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 08:56 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,982,516 times

Advertisements

Its a case by case basis with me.
Although I do lean towards the more slender or toned type woman.
I'm a large guy and the contrast ramps up the allure of a woman for me.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:01 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
Its a case by case basis with me.
Although I do lean towards the more slender or toned type woman.
I'm a large guy and the contrast ramps up the allure of a woman for me.
I'm a tall guy, just under 6'5, and the women who generally approach me are the tall ones 5'10 and something. And without trying to offend anyone, a lot of overweight women tend to approach me as well. When I go out with my mates, all the overweight women come my way even though my mates are all better looking than me. I'm a cynical guy by nature, so I think fat women approach me just cos I am black and they think they have a better chance with me than they do with my mates. Or maybe they just fancy me. Who knows, but I doubt it.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Why is she thin? Because she doesnt have love handles, a wide back, and chicken wing arms? If more women looked like this guys wouldn't complain so much about the lack of choices for attractive women and less men would probably cheat on their wives.
Locally I see a lot of women built like linebackers.
They have huge breasts, wide shoulders, their waists and hips are the same width and although many of them have big thighs, some have small calves and lower legs.

I just wonder if its the fact that I live in a hick town masquerading as metropolis.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulips4you2 View Post
I believe the body is only a carcase, a shell...true beauty surpasses any physical aspect, it is not seen or touched, cannot pose, doesn't grow old or wither,it is not fat or skinny,true beauty is not seen & will never die like the physically body your eye enjoys so much, does she have that true beauty? You don't even know her. Someday we will all have what you see as "chicken wing arms"
Actually if they master genetics
along with other biological breakthroughs, everyone will be able to have the body they wish.
And will never age.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
I'm a tall guy, just under 6'5, and the women who generally approach me are the tall ones 5'10 and something. And without trying to offend anyone, a lot of overweight women tend to approach me as well. When I go out with my mates, all the overweight women come my way even though my mates are all better looking than me. I'm a cynical guy by nature, so I think fat women approach me just cos I am black and they think they have a better chance with me than they do with my mates. Or maybe they just fancy me. Who knows, but I doubt it.
Lolz.
I have had that situation myself when I was active.
And those larger women are quite aggressive.

6'5". The majority of women I know in general would chase you.
I have a pal who is looking for a guy who is exactly your height.

And she is about 5'3" and a larger woman.

Old 04-02-2010, 05:36 PM

725 posts, read 2,322,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulips4you2 View Post
Shes pretty THIN to be WIGGLIN' & JIGGLIN' !!
Not skinny-thin though. All the right moves in all the right places!!!!!!

Old 04-03-2010, 04:27 AM

261 posts, read 527,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
Lolz.
I have had that situation myself when I was active.
And those larger women are quite aggressive.

6'5". The majority of women I know in general would chase you.
I have a pal who is looking for a guy who is exactly your height.

And she is about 5'3" and a larger woman.
I agree!

@ Dorrans - There are women out there where you are exactly their type because of your height, even if you think your friends are better looking! - which in itself is modest and modesty is attractive. I have a thing for tall guys (my BF is 6'3) and although I've been out with shorter guys (6ft being my limit) i'm only 5'6 - but you like what you like.

Oh and on the skinny vs curvy vs fat debate - Again you like what you like. And to add my bit about me - I have an hour glass figure. Held back from the borders of "chunky" by my gym membership!

Old 06-08-2010, 12:31 AM

31 posts, read 42,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meet4 View Post
So is this a question or...?
I like skinny women, not going to change that because some psychos can't handle their diet. And there is no reason to call them skeletons, I am not calling your preference whales either

I so totally agree here...i am a skinny woman i weigh 125 and i am 22 so i am glad to see that someone out there apreciates the effort women like me put into staying fit and not going over board to where you look like well....a whale

Old 06-08-2010, 12:32 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
skinny rules.
60% of americans are overweight.
the skinny are hated people but rule.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:07 PM

31 posts, read 42,443 times
i dont see how the skinny people are the bad ones, we are the ones that take care of our selves and care about what we look lke, not trying to cause a debate or nothing. just saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships