Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 08:38 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,782,175 times

Advertisements

Exercise caution... It is much easier for a girl to hide utter craziness in a work environment. She may be a loon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 08:53 AM

6,453 posts, read 9,816,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Yep! Sinking down to the end of Page 1 or (gasp) to Page 2 immediately prompts a new thread and he's right on time, as predictable as ever.

Darn, I need to start adjusting my thinking. There was a very nice and attractive new customer in my place last night and he asked what the little "kick" was in my soup which prompted a very nice conversation about different kinds of hot peppers. I think he likes me, really likes me.

Sounds like you already had your first date then!

Now if only he will touch you and compliment you! You go girl lol

Old 03-26-2010, 09:54 AM

22,331 posts, read 29,439,446 times
Do not date a coworker!! It will end up ugly if it doesn't work out well..

Old 03-26-2010, 10:11 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,074,604 times
Why can't you GO SLOW and see what develops.
You have a point about not getting any younger and striking out on online dating.

I would NOT rush into a dating situation but be cool and see if you really want to get to know her. Like someone else said, she's new at the job and wants to get to know people herself.

See her as a PERSON not a sex object or 'woman.' You may think you don't have anything in common in a few weeks.

You need to just chill in this situation. Learn from the past.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:16 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times
TVSG's supervisor has asked him into the office for a private meeting.

Supervisor: "TVSG, I've received a complaint about your conduct in the workplace. The new woman we hired is threatening to file a harassment charge against you unless you leave her alone."

TVSG: "Duh, huh?"

Supervisor: "Do I have to spell it out for you? She says you're driving her crazy with the constant flirting and you're always hanging around when she's trying to work. I think you need to do some serious thinking about your behavior and whether or not you want to keep your job. Is that understood?"

TVSG: "Umm, yeah sure I guess."

I'm just messing with you TVSG. Go ahead and give it a try. I know couples who met at work and got married. I think I read somewhere that something like 16% of married couples met at the workplace.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:42 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
It's odd that you guys razz TVSG, but his female equivalents, are off scott free. Odd, ever so odd.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
It's odd that you guys razz TVSG, but his female equivalents, are off scott free. Odd, ever so odd.
have you met joei?

Old 03-26-2010, 10:53 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
have you met joei?
You guys crucify her too, and then let others similiar to her off the hook. Let's use a baseball umpire analogy. He can call balls and strikes wherever he likes...let's just hope he's consistent. There is a lack of consistency, so it's tough to have any idea where the strike zone is.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:54 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,112,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Darn, I need to start adjusting my thinking. There was a very nice and attractive new customer in my place last night and he asked what the little "kick" was in my soup which prompted a very nice conversation about different kinds of hot peppers. I think he likes me, really likes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
Why can't you GO SLOW and see what develops.
You have a point about not getting any younger and striking out on online dating.

I would NOT rush into a dating situation but be cool and see if you really want to get to know her. Like someone else said, she's new at the job and wants to get to know people herself.

See her as a PERSON not a sex object or 'woman.' You may think you don't have anything in common in a few weeks.

You need to just chill in this situation. Learn from the past.
No no no, you don't understand. Go slow is his motto. He had 1 date in all of 2009! Is that slow enough? Be cool - it isn't in him. Need to chill - he's so chill, he's in the deep freeze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
HAHAHA - Joei indeed! I think I pointed out that the 2 of them would be perfect to date each other - although it might end in hari kiri or homicide. Although Joei does date - a lot.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:59 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
have you met joei?
Joei's threads are over 9000x better than TVSGs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships