Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 12:57 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,092 times

Advertisements

Likes/respects women
Kind and caring
Happy and contented
Personal neatness and cleaness
Emotionally healthy
Weight proportionate to height
Mature and responsible
Gainfully employed
Good self esteem and positive attitude
Makes the most of what he has, looks-wise
Is sincerely interested in finding a likewise suitable mate

Harder to find than many realize, even if one looks in church, school, libraries, volunteer work, everyday life and the assortment of various singles clubs to join.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2010, 02:49 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,509 times
How about a man who doesn't complain about the same things about women, the same dag lines over and over and over again like a broken record? That would be nice.

Well, that would be a boy about "girls." heh.

Oh yeah, sorry Foxy boy. I thought I was helping you with your English right there. Don't worry, it is a hard language. No sweat right?

Old 05-31-2010, 02:46 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,384,844 times
Default Getting an SO - where to look?

To me dating is down to this:

- Knowing yourself
- Knowing what you want in a partner
- Know how to get what you want

Now, I'm not even following my own beliefs, at least not fully. I know myself, and what I want, but I don't know where to get it.

I am the following:

- Studious
- Hardworking
- Determined
- Funny
- Open-minded
- Warm-hearted
- Friendly
- Can be lazy
- Can be untidy
- Can be laissez-faire, but sometimes too much
- Intellectually inquisitive

What I want is so:

- Somebody equally intellectually inquisitive
- Somebody equally open-minded
- tall
- has ambition and knows what she wants in life
- warm-hearted

The question is where to look

Old 06-02-2010, 07:16 AM

4 posts, read 3,426 times
The only reason why two persons are together is interest!

Old 06-02-2010, 07:31 AM

153 posts, read 237,465 times
I never know if people are serious with their answers but here goes,
first you need to get my attention, usually its eyes. If a guy looks into my eyes when talking to me I usually get more interested. If he has a great smile I'm usually won over. If however he acts nervous I get more turned off. Ok once you get me interested by looking into my eyes while speaking and not acting nervous or at least don't show it, things that keep me interested are: I like guys that are active, not couch potatoes, I prefer a little height, as in over 5'9", laid back but not indecisive, confident not cocky, attentive, someone who reads books not just the sports page, outdoorsy type but one that hikes over fishing, lastly someone that in interested in what I am saying and can hold a conversation comfortably.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships