Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 04:55 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,975,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
Here are two girls that fit the thick/curvy archetype that I think most men posting in this thread would love, I know I certainly do:
Girl in green outfit - not so much. She looks too big to me. Could just be what she's wearing making her look sasquatchish to me.

Girl in black outfit - yep. That is what Im talking about.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:56 PM

981 posts, read 1,622,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Girl in black outfit - yep. That is what Im talking about.
Cannot go wrong with #2! But I still think #1 is drop-dead gorgeous. But yeah, the outfit is not the most flattering, except for how well it shows off her spectacular cleavage.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:22 AM

3 posts, read 4,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You know, there are a lot of men that don't care. Yep...I can agree with that, they really do put women in 2 categories. But those men are not guys that I would ever be interested in. Those men, as you said, simply view women as doable, or not. No preferences generally means that the guy is pretty desperate.

Men that really don't care about hair are probably so focused on just trying to get a date they wouldn't care if the gal was bald.

Exactly, guys. Men need to realize that women make a habit of going through all this because the men that they want to make a statement with DO care and pay attention. Liken it to a Mcdonald's manager advising someone looking to land a job with a Fortune 500: the McD manager tells the prospect that going through the trouble of compiling a resume and preparing for the interview and dressing well are all needless acts. That all he should need to do to land a job is to show up casually dressed (no paper work), smile, don't do anything too dumb and the job is his. What the McD manager doesn't realize is that Fortune 500 companies have much higher standards for employees than lowly Mcdonald's. - Just as desirable men have much higher standards than men who judge women either 'F'able/not F'able'.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:37 AM

37,639 posts, read 46,052,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I don't save your posts, Lao. I use the search feature. Something about your saying a woman is uglier than a baboon's ass just stuck with me.
LMAO!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships