Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2010, 05:57 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I would direct you to a few recent threads where men have said that they hate short hair and would never date a woman with short hair, but I am lazy. One guy said that if his wife cut her hair, he'd move out.
I agree i'm a guy and i pay quite a bit of attention to girl's hair. Girls with long hair are sexy as hell, and i'd be with that guy if my lady cut it short i'd dump her as well.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:25 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,684,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I agree i'm a guy and i pay quite a bit of attention to girl's hair. Girls with long hair are sexy as hell, and i'd be with that guy if my lady cut it short i'd dump her as well.
Which puts O.Henry's Gifts of the Magi in a whole different light.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:27 AM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
I cant say its just you...Ive found many women to be critical of women who look just fine. I wouldnt say that I think you're critical just because you have a different opinion from me or any other man, but I can say that many women are critical of things that men in general dont care about or really have no opinion about at all. Thats the reason I consider women overly critical of each other...they tend to care about things that men just dont even care about at all...(much less like or dislike)
You know, there are a lot of men that don't care. Yep...I can agree with that, they really do put women in 2 categories. But those men are not guys that I would ever be interested in. Those men, as you said, simply view women as doable, or not. No preferences generally means that the guy is pretty desperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
For instance here is a secret that most women havent really figured out or probably just dont care about: very few men care what haircut you have. VERY FEW. I realize that many women do beautification for their own purposes, and for that same reason, many women criticize each other's hair...but in terms of men, in reality, most men could care less whats going on with your scalp. Yet you'll hear women go on and on about each other's haircuts. Welp, thats just unnecessary criticism in my eyes.
Men that really don't care about hair are probably so focused on just trying to get a date they wouldn't care if the gal was bald.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:54 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Bah...I dont even know what I am...fat, curvy...or just BLAH. lol

I prefer to call myself "fluffy".

Old 05-26-2010, 07:10 AM

1,302 posts, read 4,574,534 times
Quote:

Why I prefer long hair on women, I think every woman looks better with different types of hair. Long hair doesn't look good on everybody. I think some women look down right sexy with short hair. IMO women with short hair,that it works for, are actually more sexy than women with long hair. Only some women are beautiful enough to pull off short hair. Halle Berry is a great example.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:50 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Can you imagine bra shopping for those things?!

I can imagine a lot of things with them and it doesn't involve having a bra on.

Oh shucks, just realized, after my surgery yesterday I am banned from heavy lifting for a couple weeks.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:01 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:

Depending on the woman, shorter hair can be hot.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:02 AM

622 posts, read 1,279,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaAndOranges View Post
I actually believe that the guys who prefer stick figure type women (e.g., Paris Hilton) are typically virgins. It is common for 12 year olds to think that those type of women are sexy, because they have never been with a woman, and they have no idea what is actually good in bed. A stick figure is not very good in bed to me. There is nothing to grab on to, and those skinny little legs can be painful sometimes. All those bones and whatnot. Trust me, when I was 16 I was into those skinny girls. Now, I am into a real woman.

Uh Im far from a virgin and wouldnt touch a thick chick even if it was my first day out of prison.

But I also dont want a anorexic woman either. There are just thin, athletic women out there you know?

Old 05-26-2010, 09:07 AM

622 posts, read 1,279,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
I doubt you will ever be back to see how your post with the dumb video was answered to. Whoever laughed at that dumb video must have lots of money in the bank.

Ok the jist of the video I think is what is the true description between skinny, curvy, voluptuous or fat. Very few men like women who's bones are protruding and are in desperate need of a fat cheese burger. I don't even look at those women. They are gross.

The truth is, the vast majority of men like some meat on their woman. That is not what they will say amongst their friends. In private a man will always choose a little bigger woman, among their friends they will point and oggle at the thin woman. Some guys love large women. I like curvy voluptuous woman too. Not to the point where she has more rolls then Mario's Bakery, just in all the good places. Afterall, a skinny woman has no boobs.

That was a nice caboose on that woman with the red bikini. I don't think it is even big enough to be labeled as voluptuous.
Uh speak for yourself dude. Lol.. Id take a girl with muscle tone over a voluptuous AKA fat woman anyday. Belly pouches and love handles and saggy boobs are gross. Period.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:11 AM

791 posts, read 1,426,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
I prefer to call myself "fluffy".
LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships