Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 06:25 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,641,681 times

Advertisements

According to Weatherbill on Youtube, there is suppose to be a MAJOR tsunami to hit the west coast TOMORROW. Weatherbill is a man that has been on countless forums and websites for the past year or so proclaiming a great earthquake is to hit California of this year September. One of his prophesies is the tsunami tomorrow. So be on the watch for that. I told him from the Get-go I didn't believe him because of the way he came upon these prophecies. I told him I would take heed his warning but if it does not happen, he needs to issue an immediate apology to all the ones who DID and I would hope he doesn't punk out and cancel his account. He has also moved to Australia recently based on the fact that he believes a nuclear war - literally WW3 is coming soon and the destruction of America. All in all, I think he's out of his mind but I'm still going to watch for the sake of it. Who else is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2010, 06:56 PM

465 posts, read 529,218 times
This has happened many times before and soon one of these crazies will get a hit and claim that they are true prophets/fortune teller.

What usually happens when they are wrong is they will come up with amazing excuses as to why it didn't happen.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detmi7mile View Post
This has happened many times before and soon one of these crazies will get a hit and claim that they are true prophets/fortune teller.

What usually happens when they are wrong is they will come up with amazing excuses as to why it didn't happen.
I totally agree with you. That's another reason I don't believe him. But it'll be interesting to see what happens and his reaction if it doesn't. He has many different people believe him! They are going to have a field day with him.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:14 PM

465 posts, read 529,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I totally agree with you. That's another reason I don't believe him. But it'll be interesting to see what happens and his reaction if it doesn't. He has many different people believe him! They are going to have a field day with him.
Yeah when I was a christian, there was a lady who was predicting the rapture in 2007, wrote a book and everything, and it never happened, and people just went off on her.

Some defended her or corrected her in a respectful manner, but like you said, the others had a field day with her.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:45 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,013,411 times
And what happens if he turns out to be right? He's a man of god?

Old 08-08-2010, 07:50 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,562,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time

Old 08-08-2010, 07:52 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,013,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time
...and a stopped watch is right twice per day.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
He calls himself a "watchman". Someone who God sends visions and prophecies to warn others of trials that are coming. He is a Christian so I would say he is a man of God. But that does not necessarily mean that the visions he's receiving are FROM God. I suspect they may be from his own mental health issues. He comes off as someone who's not really all there. But anyway, if he is right, no need to worry about the labels to give him. Worry about that September earthquake he also predicted. That will be the "big one" scientist have been talking about for years. He said and others who have come up out of the blue have said they have had prophecies in their dreams about San Francisco and how the bridge collapsed into the sea and LA being almost annihilated (im being dramatic). Stuff like that. I don't really know. This supposed tsunami tomorrow will be the confirmation if he is a chump or not.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:26 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,049,753 times
Quote:

Then it will not be a good time to be at the beach......

Old 08-08-2010, 08:29 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,049,753 times
Quote:
...and a stopped watch is right twice per day.

And?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality