Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 03:57 PM

1,587 posts, read 3,911,548 times

Advertisements

I think ya'll are awesome so just keep on being REAL...whatever that is for you and we can all "meet" here every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2007, 04:00 PM

1,587 posts, read 3,911,548 times
Plad...that would be good just leave the Iron Maiden at home.

Old 06-27-2007, 04:04 PM

954 posts, read 813,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzedforhim View Post
Plad...that would be good just leave the Iron Maiden at home.
She wouldn't come anyway...she has to look after our garden.

Hey!! this post makes 666. Huh! What's that thunder??

........gone to bed!

Old 06-27-2007, 04:14 PM

1,513 posts, read 3,388,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
I jokingly suggested we could meet at my house in Dallas. Problem is my husband would probably have a cow! Blue suggested her place in Alaska but since she also had a...ahem...plan for disposing of the atheists and anyone else who didn't agree with us in the group, we might end up doing some prison ministry (on the wrong side of the bars!)

So, no, we are not. Unless someone comes up with something realistic!
Oh, come on now, my plan is realistic!!! The local constable would be on our side, so little worries about prison ministry! (Even though it is a noble and admirable endeavor.)

And just to be clear, it was me--Blueberry--who had the dastardly plan! The lovely and gracious Blue, on the other hand, I can't imagine conceiving of such a thing. (I have a couple of horns hidden by my very ostentatious halo, so I can plan something rotten and no one would ever suspect me! )

Rats...it looks like I'm going to be thwarted in my efforts. Just as well....it would probably cost everyone at least $1000 just to get here. But if any are ever so bold (and I promise--pinky swear --not to hurt the atheists), I would probably love to have you here. Dh might have to be persuaded, dd would be horrified, but I'm always up for making new friends!

Old 06-27-2007, 04:31 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
Shall Montana and I bring our guitars?
Yeah, bring your guitar. Montana's favorite "religious song " is Amazing Grace so do you think you could learn it?

Old 06-27-2007, 04:37 PM

668 posts, read 682,234 times
I can play it on the bagpipes....sorta.

Hey Blue is Pikeville near Ashland?

Old 06-27-2007, 04:58 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,271,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Oh, come on now, my plan is realistic!!! The local constable would be on our side, so little worries about prison ministry! (Even though it is a noble and admirable endeavor.)

And just to be clear, it was me--Blueberry--who had the dastardly plan! The lovely and gracious Blue, on the other hand, I can't imagine conceiving of such a thing. (I have a couple of horns hidden by my very ostentatious halo, so I can plan something rotten and no one would ever suspect me! )

Rats...it looks like I'm going to be thwarted in my efforts. Just as well....it would probably cost everyone at least $1000 just to get here. But if any are ever so bold (and I promise--pinky swear --not to hurt the atheists), I would probably love to have you here. Dh might have to be persuaded, dd would be horrified, but I'm always up for making new friends!
Yes, sorry I abbreviated "Blue" for Blueberry. That could have left some confusion! I am a bit claustrophobic so I'd still be worried about that "prison ministry"

Old 06-27-2007, 04:59 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,298,887 times
I am hesitant to allow my internet life invade my real life...call me antisocial...lol

Old 06-27-2007, 05:00 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,271,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
She wouldn't come anyway...she has to look after our garden.

Hey!! this post makes 666. Huh! What's that thunder??

........gone to bed!
Yes, we do note that you are on post # 666 !

I'm not saying a word about it!

Old 06-27-2007, 05:03 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebek View Post
I can play it on the bagpipes....sorta.

Hey Blue is Pikeville near Ashland?
'

About 80 miles north on 23...Brinmg those pipes..wouldn't be Amazing Grace without bagpipes and guitars

Last edited by Miss Blue; 06-27-2007 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: content
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality