Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2011, 02:23 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,901,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post

And June KFC is always available after about 1:00..Gee, girl you really are hungry, huh?
What she needs is some good finger-licking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2011, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! Abo0oD ! View Post
Look and admire the beauty of Allah's creation! "Glory & praise be to Allah almighty" - HD

nice to watch ^_*
Loud farting noise.

Old 03-31-2011, 02:27 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,682,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavemaster View Post
Ah. The KFC I grew up with was in a town that was maybe 1% black, but it was surprisingly good until it closed down. The nearest one to me here in San Francisco is one of those combo KFC/Taco Bell places and there's no love to the food, just grease. They did more than anybody to convert me to Popeye's.
Nothing messes it up more than it being all slimed out.
The place here competes with a whole bunch of independent BBQ places and soul food joints, as well as the other chain chicken places...most of them very good...so they have to keep on their toes to get a decent piece of the action. And they do...it's always busy.

Old 03-31-2011, 06:59 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,482,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Well I'm in the USA in May and hoping to try some of that finger-lickin' goodness then.
I'll send you a picture of some if that'll hold you off until then.

Old 03-31-2011, 07:51 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,570,233 times
Quote:
Well I'm in the USA in May and hoping to try some of that finger-lickin' goodness then.
Mayday!! Mayday!! Rafius is coming

Old 03-31-2011, 08:05 AM

8,002 posts, read 12,314,946 times
Quote:
Ah, what a lucky man you are Rafius to be able to sample the joys of KFC when you are here in the States! With any luck, there may be a KFC right there in the airport terminal, and let's face it, what better way to enter another country than to find some finger licking good sustinance awaiting you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
I'll send you a picture of some if that'll hold you off until then.
Now this ^ would just be a tease to those of us who don't readily have access to KFC, but who would give our right arms to have some of that divine cuisine! A photo would only enhance June's desire for those special herbs and spices!

Old 03-31-2011, 09:34 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,682,097 times
Quote:
Just so you know...your internal "bluesman" will be enhanced by good southern USA cuisine...especially fried chicken.
It has been proven to be able to help you develop better riffs with more "feeling" to them. It's also very good for enhancing your waistline.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Just so you know...your internal "bluesman" will be enhanced by good southern USA cuisine...especially fried chicken.
It has been proven to be able to help you develop better riffs with more "feeling" to them. It's also very good for enhancing your waistline.
I'm looking forward to getting my mouth around some juicy thighs.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:54 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,685,257 times
Quote:
I'm looking forward to getting my mouth around some juicy thighs.
And then you've got to try the barbecue ribs or barbecued sandwiches, just make sure you got plenty of coleslaw with it, it's the only way to eat a barbecue sandwich also make sure that you get some good hush puppies.....

Old 03-31-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
And then you've got to try the barbecue ribs or barbecued sandwiches, just make sure you got plenty of coleslaw with it, it's the only way to eat a barbecue sandwich also make sure that you get some good hush puppies.....
I like the thought of tender thighs much better hombre!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality