Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 01:02 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,594,683 times

Advertisements

Atheist can be just as Adamant and self righteous as christians can in my view, really their just alike in many ways of behavior. They think they have all the answers, they feel their way is right and their way is the only way to save the world. Christians and Atheist both have a " Messiantic mentality", they are the messiahs of the world, and in many ways, arrogance can spring forth from this attitude.

Yes, an Adamant approach to others, because your going to help them, and they NEED this help.

And Let me open up that personality in Atheist.

Peace.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:12 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,688,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Atheist can be just as Adamant and self righteous as christians can in my view, really their just alike in many ways of behavior. They think they have all the answers, they feel their way is right and their way is the only way to save the world. Christians and Atheist both have a " Messiantic mentality", they are the messiahs of the world, and in many ways, arrogance can spring forth from this attitude.

Yes, an Adamant approach to others, because your going to help them, and they NEED this help.

And Let me open up that personality in Atheist.

Peace.
What's with the weird syntax, grammar, and random capitalization, dude?

Old 12-26-2010, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
What's with the weird syntax, grammar, and random capitalization, dude?

I really wish you would say more on this thread Cougar, I would like to use you in making many points I want to make. A live example is always best;

Just be yourself.

Peace.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:31 PM

33,564 posts, read 37,165,415 times
Quote:
Atheism can bring on Adamant personalitys the same as christianity can, both are part of the same coin of human nature. In my experience of debate, the two easiest people to dismantle in debate, are Atheist and Christians, because thery are so predictable, and so narrow in their views.

An Atheist can be like a fuse, once you lite them up, they'll just burn from then on, much like christians do when you get under their skin. They view themselves as " The righteous of the world", just like christians do. Atheist feel like society would heal if they just think like they do, just like their " Reflection" christianity does.

And I want to go into this unusual two sided coin.

Peace.
Speaking of adamant personalities, along with your passive aggressiveness, yours has to be the best example I have ever seen. As far as your debating skill are concerned, you have none. That is evident by your constant requests for anyone not agreeing with you to not read or respond to your smug proclamations...I guess that is it, you do not debate, you proclaim....

I would say that 99% of atheists pay no attention whatever to the religious unless they interfere with their lives in some way.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:32 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,631,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Speaking of adamant personalities, Along with your passive aggressiveness, yours has to be the best example I have ever seen. As far as your debating skill are concerned, you have none. That is evident by your constant requests for anyone not agreeing with you to not read or respond to your smug proclamations...I guess that is it, you do not debate, you proclaim....

I would say that 99% of atheists pay no attention whatever to the religious unless they interfere with their lives in some way.
Lie #8,957. Sanspeur is living evidence of an adamant Atheist. He just cannot accept it when he is called out by his own people.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Heres what typical christians think, its just as adamant as Atheist think, I see no difference. This christian thinks he controls Atheist, goodness, and talks as if Atheist are doomed. Well this is one reason WHY many Atheist are Adamant, it was created in many of them by christians.

Peace.
Get over your high horse!! I was being sarcastic with the guy!! I was freaking joking! I say stuff like that all the time!! Are you freaking kidding me?? Atheist are always messing with us! So please get a clue. Your new here and know nothing about this forum or the people.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Speaking of adamant personalities, along with your passive aggressiveness, yours has to be the best example I have ever seen. As far as your debating skill are concerned, you have none. That is evident by your constant requests for anyone not agreeing with you to not read or respond to your smug proclamations...I guess that is it, you do not debate, you proclaim....

If I have no debating skill, why are you responding to me? Why are you reading me, I don't understand that. I don't read people who I think have no skills.

Why are you wasting your time talking to someone who you think has no skills?

Peace.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:36 PM

33,564 posts, read 37,165,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Lie #8,957. Sanspeur is living evidence of an adamant Atheist. He just cannot accept it when he is called out by his own people.
Well that went right over my head allen...What was the lie, who called me out, and about what?

Old 12-26-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
If I have no debating skill, why are you responding to me? Why are you reading me, I don't understand that. I don't read people who I think have no skills.

Why are you wasting your time talking to someone who you think has no skills?

Peace.
OKAY, WHO ARE YOU?!! Seriously! What do you want here?! Your not on Atheist side, your dang sure not on our side, what have come here for? To raise hell in the religious forums?! I stand people who think their so middle ground when their nothing short of confused about themselves and their own lives and reality.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Get over your high horse!! I was being sarcastic with the guy!! I was freaking joking! I say stuff like that all the time!! Are you freaking kidding me?? Atheist are always messing with us! So please get a clue. Your new here and know nothing about this forum or the people.

I am not new here, in fact, I joined 4 months after you did. And the reason why Atheist mess with christians, is because for years christians messed with Atheist when society was not tolerant of Atheism. Now that society is more tolerant to Atheist, they are now more agressive and adamant, now Atheist can behave in the manner that christians do, and both groups can judge each other daily.

Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality