Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 05:38 PM

78 posts, read 291,705 times

Advertisements

Ever since the beginning of time man has predicted their own representation of reality. These ideas made them into prophets which are the seers of the ultimate reality. Every day our past represents the problems we face in the future. For countless years people have been given knowledge of the foremost yet preliminary results within history. I will tell you how our time is becoming more & more aware of these upcoming prophecies that our forefathers/ancestors have managed to diverge reality and un-reality to the point that we are technically becoming unawhere of our many fates.

chapter 1: the end times vs the new age

Many of us seek redemption in a higher power whom will save us in the new age. Many of us say where in the age of Aquarius (reason) yet reason has been around since the time of the great "magi" who used sorcery (science) to create a more wise world.

Many humans since the dawn of civilization have wanted to be "as of god" and closer to god than ever before. We wanted to know how to become wise and fulfilled. Are desires began to swell in our veins and make us entice our great knowledge yet still what have we fullfilled?

Many of us seek the odds of our true world thought. Many of our ancestors have predicted the rise and fall of civilizations as well as the uniqueness of our world. We ask ourselves where did we come from? What is our destiny as humans? Are we alone within the combines of this realm? Are we beginning the age of reason or are we beginning to fall as of every other age of mankind?

As we presumably get more intelleigent we seek the refuge of a more better world. Over the span of time we have seen our ancestors where brutal and very evil in a sense yet we are smarter and more happier as life goes on but is happiness what really creates our world? Is happiness growing more than sorrow within our world?

Well hapinness is slowly deteriorating in much of the world. In fact we live in a dark world. Happiness is not happening in our modern world. Many say pray for our leaders so that they can understand the truths and so that god can give us the knowledge to overcome the economic collapse.

As we all pray for once to help stabilize our world so that we can become as one with god. Since the beginning of time people's all around the world began to notice prophecy in the making. Everything we take for granted can be taken away in an instant. my next chapter will be about the consequences of taking life for granted!

chapter 2: prophecy and our destiny

Many of us live in a world full & bursting with technology. What if one day your cell phone just stopped working? What if your electricity just went off eternally? How would we refridgerate your food? What if all the technology was tooken away from you? Well we certainly wouldnt be happy right?

Our ancestors just like us knew what boredom was yet they possibly had more values and much more discipline. Today kids are very complainative and don't see how our world at one time was. Everyone use to look up at the stars with wonder and wonder what is life outside this world like? Some used the stars for to guide them which the maya built systematically accurate calendars to predict solar eclipses that we can't do even today.

The manyans weren't the only prophets daniel predicted the capture of jerusalem by babylonians as well predicted the fall of the babylonians but I will stick with three prophets from our world. They are Nostradamus, Lady Fatima, and Isaiah. Some of these prophecies where inaccurate in some cases yet their idea of prediction was nearly precise.

Lady fatima predicted the rise & fall of communism as well as a startling event that is suppose to take place in the near future. She predicts that the return of jesus as well as the birth of the beast (antichrist) from revelation. As the book of the prophet Isaiah he predicted many current events from the rise of global population to the persecution of israel by the surrounding nations. These prophecies where predicted over 2700 years ago. Though many deem Nostradamus as no prophet but as a hoaxer he did have many true predictions.

One of Nostradamus' predictions was the rivers "turning black" (oil) and he talks about war consumes after it. This prediction was nearly unknown to any Renaiisance man at the time. In fact he made many prediction to our own time as much as lady fatima did and isaiah.

chapter 3: modern revolutions

Nostradamus was known for famously for predicting his death and even the time that his burial chamber would be raided making some wonder how so? What if one could predict his own death? A quatrain from Nostradamus says:

As one who wants to know truth. Must look at their destiny, but if your destiny is falsified in any way one's destiny will be thrown off the ladder and will force his way to the top yet that person stays their because of that persons ignorance.

quatrain 77:9

Many of Nostradamus' quatrains where in fact known as morelike the famous greek "Oracles of Delphi" who where priestesses whom predicted events and where considered that of the ancient "Oracles" (prophets). In fact nostradamus used their techniques in his predictions. He has predicted rise of Napolean:

There will be a child born near italy, he will cost his empire dearly. they shall say, with what people he keeps company, he shall be found less a prince than a butcher.

They also state his failed attempt in russia:

a great troop shall come from russia, the destroyer shall ruin the city. The rear guard will make deffense. the exausted ones will die in the white territory.

Many of nostradamus quatrains predict the past yet their are quatrains that predict mainly the future that is beholded among. His predictions last to the year 3797 which is far more than the year of 2012. In fact many of his predictions are quite scary yet informative in detail:

As the kingdoms guide forth war against one another. Their will be blood at all four corners of the steep hills and vallys. As this the year "mabus" shall be born he shall be of the tribe of the blue turbin he shall be a great follower of the prophet of Mohammad. when He dies he shall be burried at the tip of the sea. Quatrain year 2017

Many say this prediction was about osama bin laden because he was buried at sea so nobody could make his burial a shrine. In fact Nostradamus predicted this very strangely here is another quatrain:\

As the lights of the cities dimmed all the structures began to silence. As the great earthquake shall balance the earth. Evil & wicked nations shall fall as the powerful begin to tremble in fear only this is the beginning of sorrows for this is a day of redemption. Quatrain year 2113

As many see this quatrain in the very future many seek this as a sign of things to come. As the mayans predicted the end in 2012 Nostradamus predicted it many many years in the future. I see that their are many predictions yet we have to look towards the past for Minimal yet Precise answers to our destiny!
Attached Thumbnails
Prophecy in the news?-1wb213a7qtmyah5rgakztaqhkao6s380p.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 10:43 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,119 times
Yes, prophecy is in the news on a daily basis.

How on earth did someone that wrote the Old Testament thousands of years ago have a clue that Iran would be allies with Russia? Ezekiel 38 and 39 are most fascinating, and point me to the news quite often.

How did bible written so long ago know that the Jews would be scattered all over the earth and then return and establish an organized country, again?

How did this bible know that someday we would have a cashless, checkless society and now we have the ability to so easily establish such as this?

Old 10-03-2011, 11:12 PM

8 posts, read 11,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Yes, prophecy is in the news on a daily basis.

How on earth did someone that wrote the Old Testament thousands of years ago have a clue that Iran would be allies with Russia? Ezekiel 38 and 39 are most fascinating, and point me to the news quite often.

How did bible written so long ago know that the Jews would be scattered all over the earth and then return and establish an organized country, again?

How did this bible know that someday we would have a cashless, checkless society and now we have the ability to so easily establish such as
this?
My grandpa predicted the Yankees would win the other night. I guess that makes him a prophet.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:04 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,852,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
I didn't see either Iran or Russia mentioned.

Quote:
What race of people are not scattered all over the Earth and when did ALL the Jews return to Israel....did I miss it?

Quote:
How did this bible know that someday we would have a cashless, checkless society and now we have the ability to so easily establish such as this?
...but we don't have a cash-less, cheque-less society so how was the Bible correct?

Old 10-04-2011, 02:37 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch123 View Post
Lady fatima predicted the rise & fall of communism as well as a startling event that is suppose to take place in the near future. She predicts that the return of jesus as well as the birth of the beast (antichrist) from revelation. As the book of the prophet Isaiah he predicted many current events from the rise of global population to the persecution of israel by the surrounding nations. These prophecies where predicted over 2700 years ago. Though many deem Nostradamus as no prophet but as a hoaxer he did have many true predictions.
By 'Lady Fatima' I guess you mean the supposed Marian apparitions in Fatima, portugal.

We had a thread on this subject and it was explained in detail that:

(1) it was based on the doubtful claims of the Girl Lucia

(2) it was picked up by the local church as a handy campaign tool against the secular administration of the time (it worked, too).

(3) nothing very unusual occurred, the 'dancing sun' was not a real phenomenon and was by no means seen by everyone there (the same optical delusion was seen at a mass religious gathering at Knock castle in Ireland a year or so ago and the sun certainly didn't 'dance' there) and Lucia's holy family vision was seen by no-one but herself.

(4) the church took over from the locals and, instead of the hellfire threats added by them to the original visions of a peasant girl a series of predictions about renouncing communism and Russia turning to the church was added to the surprisingly well - written 'memoirs' emenating from the Nunnified Lucia. Including the third secret which finally came out and related to nothing, though a half - hearted attempt to tack it onto the shooting of JPII was made.

Conclusion. Fatima is no miracle and no prophecy. So I suggest that you stick with Nostradamus.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 AM

Default Yes fatima's preedictions where very illucid & doubtfull

The prophecy of fatima in the beginning made everyone dis-believe her in fact also that apparitions where saw by her that nobody else could see but she was given strange knowledge that a child of that time shouldn't know inlcluding knowledge of Radiation 27 years before its creation as well as the rise of communism which wouldn't happen till the end of ww2 yet fatima was closed in by the church most of her life she did have some prior knowledge to predict such cataclysmic events...

Old 10-04-2011, 09:29 AM

By the way his predictions weren't 50/50 his predictions where quite factual his names might not have been straightforward but his historical accuracy where very exact. I believe nostradamus wasn't a perfect prophet yet he was one who tried his damn best at what he does. Most of nostradamus's quatrains where more accurate than todays weather on the news. This isn't mere chance on most of his predictions. He is in fact a very holy man whom used three methods of prtedicting the future.:
1) astrology (mapping the stars)
2) a secret bowl of water when he looked in it he saw images while in a deep set of thought.
3) he used (alchemy) which many deem as sorcery yet it was just as good as todays science possibly better because he made theories just as much as modern scientists.
Most of Nostradamus' predictions where in fact very sceptic even today he said these words after he died.

Even after I die their will be nobody like me to exist nor my son will inherit my knowledge for only god knows where I may faulter as well as how I will desipate from the combines of the eternal realm. I will give a warning to humanity that my words shall be greater after I am long, long gone.
Year July 1, 1566

Old 10-04-2011, 09:33 AM

Smile here is a link

Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy — History.com Video (http://www.history.com/videos/nostradamus-the-last-prophecy - broken link)

Old 10-04-2011, 09:44 AM

Smile nations of nostradamus

Well russia is mentioned Russa' 7 times in his quatrains

Iran is mentioned not as Iran but as its old name "Persia" it is mentioned 17 times as well as given as a place of threat 3 times.

as the persians overlap the signals of war everyone else is lost & forgotten people begin to lose faith in their kingdoms as nations begin to fall so does the mighty whom are their enemies yet as the loyalists begin to shatter the shards of defeat nobody makes it out alive.

quatrain year 2014

Well this quatrain nobody has ever decoded if you think you can please tell me your thoughts. my interpretation is that the persians begin to conquer some nation but I think it talks about a failure attempt tell me your thoughts?

Old 10-04-2011, 12:46 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch123 View Post
The prophecy of fatima in the beginning made everyone dis-believe her in fact also that apparitions where saw by her that nobody else could see but she was given strange knowledge that a child of that time shouldn't know inlcluding knowledge of Radiation 27 years before its creation as well as the rise of communism which wouldn't happen till the end of ww2 yet fatima was closed in by the church most of her life she did have some prior knowledge to predict such cataclysmic events...
Examination of the material indicates that the advanced knowledge was fed her by the local church (Hellfire theology) and the Vatican in the convent (Communist Russia). I don't recall any mention of radiation. Clarify?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality