Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How was my prophecy in the news?
ok 0 0%
strange 1 50.00%
scary 0 0%
dumb 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 05:17 PM

78 posts, read 291,631 times

Advertisements

Chapter 11: religions around the world and the non-believers

As we look towards guidance from something greater than us thorugh times of sorrow and pain we seek as humans the light of the world. Many religions show this same unique trait that one day we shall be saved from tribulation after tribulation. As christianity believed in the return of an almighty god other religions seek the same return. Today I will talk about 6 of the great religions of the world.

These are Hinduism, Christianity, islam, Bhuddism, Judasim, and Zorastrianism. Since these 6 religions are the basis of our world they teach us how to live our lives in a certain way. They give us a light that we seem to forget of but we as humans are lost in the boundaries of the meaning of our existence.

Christianity has a belief called "the tribulation period." In other religions this is also part of it. In islam the theory of the rapture was created much like in christianity.
the hadith 7:9-13
As the hands of allah begin to take hold of us we then shall be taken away from the earth for we shall be judged accordingly to the life we have subsided here on earth.

this idea is basically of a rapture which many christians are a believer in greatly, but does this exist in other old texts? It does, in the epic of gilgamesh a group of beings called the "at-atana" translated as the watchers actually lifted gilgamesh and what some call a alien abduction occured he saw many things in the ship including a glass with blood in it. What some believe as a tube of blood that was being sampled but this is a different than the red cross right?

Well many books pertain the idea of someone being lifted up. now as we go back to prophecy we see many dark things in modern times from the creation of the atomic bomb to the creation of a globalization economy. These ideas where prophecied many years before contact with one another was even visible.

As we look into the concept of what call the peace process in Israel that is going on. Many countries see that people in Israel are wanting to destroy the al-aqsa mousque also known as the dome of the rock. Why would someone want to destroy the dome of the rock which is holy to islam and judaism? In fact many have believed the temple of solomon once was there. Could this have been true? In fact many muslims have been excavating and have destroyed much of the temple of solomon underneath. In islam they believe that the dome of the rock once was a mousque dating to the time of adam & eve? Coincident? Well zionists have been trying to destroy the dome of the rock for centuries because they wanted the return of the Messiah or anti-christ.

As we look into this theology lets look at anti-christs throughout history:

chapter 12: the mark of the beast and the great deciever

Bhuddism teaches that it is in our nature to be decieved as well as to be religious. Our very nature makes us do good things as well as bad things without this nature we wouldn't have a soul. A story of lord krishna tells of a very evil king who was born to decieve the world into believing into a false god. this false god was known as "Ishka" the bringer of peace. Lord Krishna went to war with this king and it lasted many years. At the time Lord krishna was the leader of a great civilization called Dwarka as legend goes the city was swept into the ocean and states that Dwarka wasn't the only city covered under water.

in the legend of Zoraster he was actually decived by a "Magi" he went away from ahura mazda and was tempted into sorcery. Ahura mazda cursed Zoraster but Zoraster prayed day & night and soon was forgiven. Zoraster was the founder of the religion of Zoraastrianism a religion built upon the return of the great Ahura Mazda the god of light. Ahura Mazda is said, to give you knowledge of the stars and protects you from evil.

Many of remember the book of revelation which tells of the beast. Many have said that revelation predicted the rise of communism even because of the prediction of a 4th of the world under the banner of the beast or the red dragon yet maybe this hasn't occured yet? In islam the Dijaal the great deciever is suppose to return after the destruction of israel and the beginning of a world wide calpihate(new world religion) but this is only mention in the Hadith the koran mentions a different end times scenario:

As peace consumes the world in 30 days the Dijaal will come to disrupt it. With his might the peace shall be divided all will turn against allah many will seek refuge because he who go against the dijaal will soon surely die!

This states that the dijaal will turn us away from god just like in the book of revelation but is their a difference? Many to be precise but all see many in the near future being decieved. Shall we awaken spiritually we all are decieved but peace is a process that is always broken. I alone know that this is only the beginning for he or she will not make it through each and everyday without the need to know the truth.

I see all of this unfolding now the greatest threat to humanity is not believing in god and not knowing the consequences sent by the unknown in our world. Just pray for redemption you don't need the material world to pray you only need to understand that all is about to go haywire..........if you don't give in to the beast you shall surely die.

I know that those who deny the existence of god will not see the unknown but those who believe in god shall see the unknown with clarity and peace........
Attached Thumbnails
Prophecy in the news (part 5) warriors of faith-yoshitoshi_taiso_ghost_of_sasaki_kiyotaka.jpg  

Last edited by moloch123; 10-08-2011 at 06:29 PM..

Old 10-08-2011, 06:22 PM

Cool Well I understand that you haven't read everything..

Heh I am here to show you the truth yet your just so mis-understood about faith. I like like asking questions more than giving answers thanks for your reply subsequently.....
Attached Thumbnails
Prophecy in the news (part 5) warriors of faith-ascention-solomon.jpg  

Old 10-08-2011, 06:36 PM

Smile Listen religion is not ignorance

Hey I can speak three langauges:

arabic
coptic
english

I am getting my associates degree this semester & I am trying to become a history teacher at a local school but who knows how much have you accomplished?

Old 10-08-2011, 07:21 PM

Smile please be more respectful of ones language

in some cultures it is wrong to disrespect someone in fact sometimes it can get you killed!

many americans are very disrespectful especially when we don't understand the truth!

Old 10-08-2011, 07:25 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch123 View Post
that is just giberish.....

إشتقت إليك كثيرا what does this mean?

ضعت طريقي! أضعت طريقي! أراك في مابعد
see you later!

Im lost!

adatu tariiqa!

see you later

araka fimabad

هل بإمكاني مساعدتك؟
can I help you?

hal beemkani mosa adatuk

Apparently you don't understand Jah-la-kee, a language that is over 15,000 years old. It's not giberish and that's insulting.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:18 PM

Smile I would like to get to know your language

do you have a website where I can learn your language here is a learn coptic website and I hope to get to know you better.......

Ancient Egyptian Language - Coptic

"alpha" /a/ like {a} in English "father"
[LEFT] "vita" /b/ alternating with /v/, much like {b} in Spanish
"gamma" /g/ a sound not native to Egyptian or Coptic, and generally used in words of Greek origin, or where /k/ was close to a nasal sound
"dalda" /d/ a sound not native to Egyptian of Coptic, and generally used in words of Greek Origin, or where /t/ was close to a nasal sound
"Epsilon" /e/ a sound somewhere between English {e} in "pet" and {a} in "pat".
"zEta" /z/ a sound not native to Egyptian or Coptic, and generally used in words of Greek Origin, or where /s/ was close to a nasal sound
"Eta" /E/ or /<ae>/ either like English {a} in "lake" or an elongated {a} as in "lack" if the vowel were held for a longer duration
"thEta" /th/ a digraph consisting of /t/ followed by /h/ like {t} and {h} in English "that hill". It was not until the period of Koine Greek that this letter came to represent /<th>/ as {th} in English "think", but this development NEVER reached Coptic.
"iota" /i/, /I/ and /y/, this chracter could represent three Coptic sounds: like English {i} in "sit", {ea} in "seat", and {y} in "year". It was often written with two dots over it (dierisis) when it was intended to represesent /y/, and after {epsilon} when it was intended to represent /I/, but one cannot count on Coptic scribes to be consistent in spellings.
"Kappa" /k/ a non-aspirated {k} like {c} in French, Spanish, and Italian
"laula" /l/ like English {l}
"mu" /m/ like English {m}
"nu" /n/ like English {n}
"ksi" /<ks>/ a digraph of /k/ followed by /s/, like {x} in English "expert"
"omikron" /o/ like English {o} in "loss"
"pi" /p/ a non-aspirated /p/ like {p} in French, Spanish, and Italian
"ro" /r/ a tap, like {r} in Italian
"simma" /s/ like English {s} in "see"
"tau" /t/ a non-aspirated /t/ like {t} in French, Spanish, and Italian
"upsilon" /U/, /u/ and /w/, this character could represent four sounds: like English {w} in "win" and {oo} in "hoop", and the prolonged version of the same. /<ue>/ like umlauted {u} in German or Turkish. Rarely it was written with a dierisis when it represented /w/, and after an {omicron} when it represented /U/ or /u/.
"phi" /<ph>/ a digraph representing /p/ followed by /h/, like {p} and {h} in English "top house". It was not until the period of Koine Greek that this letter came to represent /f/ as {f} in English "fix", but this development NEVER reached Coptic.
"khi" /<kh>/ a digraph representing /k/ followed by /h/, like {k} and {h} in English "smack him". It was not until the period of Koine Greek that this sound came to represent /x/ as {x} in Arabic "xaTT", but this development seems only superficially to have reached Coptic in certain late writings.
"psi" /<ps>/ a digraph representing /p/ followed by /s/, like English {ps} in "synopsis"
"Omega" /O/ like French {o} in "tome"
"shai" /<sh>/ like English {sh} in "shine"
"fai" /f/ like English {f} in "fact"
"hori" /h/ This charcter may have represented more than one sound, like English {h} in "hope", and/or Arabic /H/ in "HayyAt", and/or Arabic /<x>/ in "xaTT"
"tjantja" /<tj>/ like English {ch} in {church}
"< kj>ima" /<kj>/ a palatalized /k/ not unlike the sound of English /k/ followed by /y/ in "black yams"
"ti" /<ti>/ a digraph representing /t/ followed by /i/ or /y/, similar to English {tie) in "sweetie" or {t} and {y} in "that year"[/LEFT]

Old 10-08-2011, 08:48 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Here's a website for you.Cherokee Pronunciation Guide, Alphabet and Phonology

Old 10-08-2011, 09:29 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch123 View Post
in some cultures it is wrong to disrespect someone in fact sometimes it can get you killed!

many americans are very disrespectful especially when we don't understand the truth!
I think you should have taken your own advice instead disrespecting ptsum's native language.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:39 AM

Smile My father has cherokee in his family

I am white because my mothers white my father is a lot tanner than I am I'll try my best to learn your native language at least some:

Shokran (thank you) I know alot of native american myths by the way........
Attached Thumbnails
Prophecy in the news (part 5) warriors of faith-easter-island.jpg  

Old 10-09-2011, 09:55 AM

Default Was the first, person to translate chrokee in to english the indian sequoya

I forgot how to spell but their are alot of myths that I know including:

1) the mayan legend of the white serpent
2) the aztec legend of quatzacotal
3) the golden sun disc
4) the hopi indian viewpoint of the chikina dolls
5) legend of the stargate/the sky brothers

I have a cool website of videos you can watch on the historychannel.com

Ancient Aliens &mdash; Season 2 Web Exclusives &mdash; History.com Videos (http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/playlists/season-2-web-exclusives#stones-of-carnac - broken link)

they have a bunch of indian legend stories this show is interesting a whole lot........I like learning of other cultures I plan to make the world a better place one day because I love helping others!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality