Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 05:49 PM

70 posts, read 88,854 times

Advertisements

sign for Christian how Jesus is son of god why the father did not protect the Statue of his son [glory to god from this description] but the People do not tie the events there is ayah in the quran made me tie the events ALLAH gth said [ Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ]. chiefly, in this section [ .Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ] After that, started search for more places in which disasters Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ].also this is the biggest sign that quran is from god watch please this video
Big Butter Jesus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 05:55 PM

ALLAH said [ And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east. And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man. She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ." He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy." She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?" He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' " So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten." But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream. And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates. So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' " Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste." So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?" [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive." That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute.It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22fKU...yer_detailpage

Old 12-28-2011, 06:04 PM

ALLAH SAID [And how many a city did We destroy while it was committing wrong - so it is [now] fallen into ruin - and [how many] an abandoned well and [how many] a lofty palace. So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts.]

Old 12-28-2011, 06:05 PM

ALLAH said [ O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued. They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.]

Old 12-28-2011, 06:37 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,896,799 times
Woody, do you understand where this guy is coming from?

Do you as a Muslim find people like this embarrassing?

Old 12-28-2011, 06:40 PM

82 posts, read 117,269 times
What are you trying to say?

Old 12-28-2011, 06:56 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,044,013 times
endless, mindless gibberish.... Makes me want to drink a beer and contemplate life......

Old 12-28-2011, 07:40 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,085,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Woody, do you understand where this guy is coming from?

Do you as a Muslim find people like this embarrassing?
Too be honest I can see where the Video being in Arabic is confusing to non Arabic Speakers.

The message my brother seems to be trying to get across is that tragedy often comes to people who associate any type of partner or equal to God(swt).

This particular Statue was in Dayton, Ohio and was nicknamed "Touch Down Jesus"

You can read the story in the Christian Science Monitor HERE

I am trying to understand how the word Butter got in there and realized that if you try to translate the word "Touch down" into Arabic you can't.

However the Statue was made of plastic and the Arabic word for plastic translates into English as Butter.

The posts are coming from the Arabic in the video and contains quotes from the Qur'an that Allaah(swt) is displeased with Statues of gods.

The video goes on to say that those who build statues to gods will not receive the protection of Him and He is displeased with them.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:48 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,044,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Too be honest I can see where the Video being in Arabic is confusing to non Arabic Speakers.

The message my brother seems to be trying to get across is that tragedy often comes to people who associate any type of partner or equal to God(swt).

This particular Statue was in Dayton, Ohio and was nicknamed "Touch Down Jesus"

You can read the story in the Christian Science Monitor HERE

I am trying to understand how the word Butter got in there and realized that if you try to translate the word "Touch down" into Arabic you can't.

However the Statue was made of plastic and the Arabic word for plastic translates into English as Butter.

The posts are coming from the Arabic in the video and contains quotes from the Qur'an that Allaah(swt) is displeased with Statues of gods.

The video goes on to say that those who build statues to gods will not receive the protection of Him and He is displeased with them.

Woodrow it is 4 posts of endless cut and paste. Nothing but something taken from another source.

You really don't find this at all strange on the part of Muslims that they do this on forums?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:53 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,085,116 times
Here is the TV News Broadcast of it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality