Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 05:42 PM

8,002 posts, read 12,308,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothylogan3 View Post
The other one was very strange. I am walking in nothingness. all is black. i fall on my knees and cry for dear life. then i wake up.
Annihilation anxiety?

???

What were you feeling prior to falling on your knees? (That's the part that's important...)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2007, 10:50 PM

436 posts, read 1,175,668 times
for my friend - i felt that something was very wrong with her, like she had lost hope in life. she was so tired, so depleted and she need my prayers.

Old 09-20-2007, 11:08 PM

436 posts, read 1,175,668 times
annihilation anxiety? it could be.... what were my feelings? i needed to pray. pray for something and i need the Father. infact in all of my dreams i am praying, not all ways in words but mostly in other deep expressions. like in the other dream i had i was worship before i started crying.

Old 09-21-2007, 04:52 PM

292 posts, read 935,300 times
Post Spirit of Intercession

I understand what happened to you!!! As you slept the Spirit of Intercession came over you!!! You were shown that your friend needed prayer! And you prayed in tears and with your heart!!!
I have had this happen also but when this happened to me I was wide awake! It's happened more then once. You cry so hard you feel it's coming from your gut!!! (and you were even shown what to pray about!!!)
Pay attention to when you are shown things about people. I feel it is the Lord calling you to pray!!! Also, you can fully expect results!!!! The Lord will confirm this to you in his time!
God bless!
Jean

Old 11-09-2007, 10:54 PM

50 posts, read 246,844 times
It's tough to interpret - I think it's so much person by person. Maybe something broke your heart at a young age and you are unable to recall the event, but your heart was definetly broken. Heart break can be like a death. A powerful moment of perceived abandonment, etc...

Old 11-09-2007, 11:02 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,480,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStone View Post
It's tough to interpret - I think it's so much person by person. Maybe something broke your heart at a young age and you are unable to recall the event, but your heart was definetly broken. Heart break can be like a death. A powerful moment of perceived abandonment, etc...
I have to agree, but I think he is still troubled about his friend. I think he greatly cared for her and still does but the darkness in his dream represents, in my opinion, a bewilderness or unsurety of what to do. Perhaps a feeling of emptiness or darkness without this friend and the sadness or crying is a physical expression of this??

Old 11-10-2007, 12:37 AM

613 posts, read 1,272,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal23 View Post
Lol Outback I Know Where Your Coming From, But The Whole Thought Of Dreams And Their Meansing Intrigues Me Greatly.
Have You Ever Heard Of Your Spirit Leaving You While You Sleep? You Kow Like When Sometimes You Feel Somthing Over You And You Like Wake Up Suddenly, Thats Sometimes Our Own Spirit Coming Back Into Our Body.
So Maybe Your Spirit Is Doing Some Weird Thing While You Sleep And Your Brain Is Like Seeing All Its Doing And When It Enters Back You Still Feel All The Sorrow You Felt While It Happened. Sounds Weid I Know But Hey, Maybe Thats What Happened??!?!?
it is said that youre spirit cant survive in the mortal realm for extended periods of time...and when you sleep it returns the the spiritual realm...which is impossible to comprehend in your mortal existence...so you would not remember being in this realm...so then dreams are put in place of the time in which you are not in your body
whats interesting when you fall asleep a gland on your brain releases the psychoactive chemical dmt(which ironically happens to be one of the most illegal drugs) and it gives you the memories of the vivid hallucinations of dreams...or atleast ...just gives you the hallucinations of dreams
now the memories of dreams..could very well be played to represent something in life the soul believes is important and needs to be addressed...or maybe its just so your mind doesn't stop functioning when the soul is not present
my advise to you is to go to a psycologist..or hypnotist because their might be something that is troubling your soul

Old 03-07-2022, 09:00 AM

29,572 posts, read 9,802,890 times
Mod cut: Quoted post deleted.

Seems this thread has just awaken from a long deep sleep...

I seem to dream every night, and typically I can remember one or two of them pretty well. About four or five themes are recurring for reasons unknown. My wife either doesn't dream like I do or just can't remember them and no doubt people are quite different when it comes to dream experiences. All interesting stuff.

Coincidentally, just yesterday, my wife recommended I read this book: "When Brains Dream: Exploring the Science and Mystery of Sleep" January 12, 2021 by Antonio Zadra (Author), Robert Stickgold (Author)

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-08-2022 at 10:32 PM..

Old 03-07-2022, 10:58 AM

17,885 posts, read 13,816,805 times
I tend to dream about Barbara Eden a lot.

Old 03-07-2022, 02:54 PM

9,700 posts, read 10,064,678 times
From what I discovered was that cognitive demons can bring a whole movie of dreams to people, and when you see people that you know, and animals then this is automatically directed by demonic spirits ..... Best if you wake up you should rebuke the demon spirits to the name of Jesus Christ and the dream is ended, and you will not dream the same dream again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality