Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 04:52 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Are you kidding? You, all by yourself, have given those women ENORMOUS publicity.

You are their dream. Thousands of miles away from Argentina a member of the religious right in America is spreading their message. Who needs to pay a publicist when people like you start numerous threads for them? They'd be thrilled.
I and many others but thanks for the compliment that I am so powerful. Plus, a spot light should be shown on this evil. Evil usually scurries to the dark, it doesn't want to be exposed.

Old 12-12-2013, 04:53 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The women tried to get inside the church. They spray painted the city with pro-abortion graffiti. The police doing nothing to stop them shows they supported it all. And this is where that country is going. Sad.
Does the church get tax-breaks? If so they should be arrested for not opening the door to peaceful feminists (if there were any they probably left once the power-hungry Catholics locked the doors on them.

And yes, some people LOVE negative publicity "any publicity is better than no publicity" they would say. Feminists can't afford to keep singing to the choir.

My support for feminism has grown because of this news story, I don't support these angry/crazy Chilean women, but I think we need to reach out to the moderate ones to bring these crazy ones under control.

If you wanted to talk bad about straight women's rights and equality to other humans, you should have stayed in your church were they want to hear such lies. Feminism is not what these crazy women calling themselves feminist are doing. What this group of radical Chilean feminists in label only are doing is part of faulty human nature, the part where you get emotionally bitter at those who oppress you and just want to lash out anyway you can.

Abortion partakers' sins are between God, them, and the children they might be sending directly to heaven if God chooses to save babies (which he doesn't since he let's most babies live into childhood and adulthood, unlike before when he killed most during childbirth)

Old 12-12-2013, 04:55 PM

Being pro-life is not oppressing anyone. The Church believes in the protection of life from conception to natural death.

Old 12-12-2013, 05:02 PM

I don't know if churches in Argentina get tax breaks, I don't know about their tax structure. BUT the Church is on private property if someone wants to go into any place to tear it up I would be against that. Maybe you don't care if it doesn't belong to you. Seems they tore the town up. People's houses, etc.

Old 12-12-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Being pro-life is not oppressing anyone. The Church believes in the protection of life from conception to natural death.
Then it seems the Church believes in what the Jewish God himselve doesn't. Good for them, I hope the Catholic priests start adopting in mass droves (oh wait... I take that back). It makes since though, Jews say the only laws that Gentiles have to follow are the 7 Noahide Laws, one of them being "do not murder" but what is murder after-all? Might as well stay away from killing all together (even in self-defense or to spite a rapist)... They should probably take that same idea and move it over to their spending on sculpures, because after-all, What is idolatry?

I'll support no abortion once God does, same with no sculpture making, and also once the women who are faced with these tremendous decisions decide they don't need to abort the child (perhaps when real Catholics stop opening their lips in patronizing chastisment and start opening their hands in loving care for the pregnant mothers and then their children)

Old 12-12-2013, 05:06 PM

"Abortion partakers' sins are between God, them, and the children they might be sending directly to heaven if God chooses to save babies (which he doesn't since he let's most babies live into childhood and adulthood, unlike before when he killed most during childbirth)"

The church is concerned about ALL the souls in this, not just the babies. Jesus wants people to be concerned about others, not just their lives here on earth but also in heaven.

Old 12-12-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
I don't know if churches in Argentina get tax breaks, I don't know about their tax structure. BUT the Church is on private property if someone wants to go into any place to tear it up I would be against that. Maybe you don't care if it doesn't belong to you. Seems they tore the town up. People's houses, etc.
I care, I don't like these women, like I said: they are misrepreseting what feminism and abortion-rights is about;

They need to stay out of taxed private property if they are not welcomed by the owners. Well at least they accomplished that we can educate others on what feminism really is; otherwise I would have kept ignoring talking about women's rights or abortion rights like I do most of the time.

Old 12-12-2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
I care, I don't like these women, like I said: they are misrepreseting what feminism and abortion-rights is about;

They need to stay out of taxed private property if they are not welcomed by the owners. Well at least they accomplished that we can educate others on what feminism really is; otherwise I would have kept ignoring talking about women's rights or abortion rights like I do most of the time.
This IS exactly what abortion rights are all about.

Old 12-12-2013, 06:09 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
I and many others but thanks for the compliment that I am so powerful. Plus, a spot light should be shown on this evil. Evil usually scurries to the dark, it doesn't want to be exposed.
Thank you for bringing light to the evil of the Catholic church and their inability to keep their religion out of politics, and womens bodies. You have just given me ANOTHER reason to dislike Catholics.

Old 12-12-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Thank you for bringing light to the evil of the Catholic church and their inability to keep their religion out of politics, and womens bodies. You have just given me ANOTHER reason to dislike Catholics.
No one should keep their religious views out of politics. We know of some who like power who do just that like the Obama Catholics but it doesn't make it right. Jesus would be concerned about women's bodies just like He is concerned about men's bodies. We are all children of God.

I don't think you need another reason to dislike the Church, I don't buy that argument at all. Nothing will make you like the Church is more like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality