Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 06:40 PM

64 posts, read 64,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshipmate View Post
This is a correct statement in the sense that God the Father was not Christ's "physical" father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster View Post
Depends how you look at it..? under the aspect of oneness.. sure it can be..
Since some people believe that Jesus had a human mother and “god” for a father, it would seem that what is presumed is what they believe, wouldn’t it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster View Post
I like this story of yeshua..best version I ever heard.. and more like told from someone that was there! Not written in a book re-translated for 2,000 years..
Perhaps…

Quote:
However, the ppl of His day
Quote:
knew what Christ meant when He declared:

John10: 36 Say ye of him, whom
the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because
I said, I am the Son of God?

Joh5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him,
because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his
Father, making himself equal with God.

When He called Himself the 'Son of God' He was claiming to
be the Son written about in Isa. 9. And when He called Himself "son of Man" He
was claiming to be the one written about in Dan.8.

Joh20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that
Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life
through his name.

You want to exercise your inner authority and contemplate upon that which resonates deep within you instead of holding onto every single word in a book that was written too many years ago and been tainted and changed.

Last edited by ResistTheETIntervention; 03-06-2014 at 07:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2014, 07:38 PM

758 posts, read 852,548 times
Son of God.. .. Is a "title"

Lamb of God is another title

count them all up and make a list - Jesus has 103 titles!

Jesus has 5 names to identify himself - Wonderful - Councilor - THE MIGHTY GOD - THE EVERLASTING FATHER - The Prince of peace.

Now you know WHO HE IS!

Old 03-06-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkutuq View Post

Jesus has 5 names to identify himself - Wonderful - Councilor - THE MIGHTY GOD - THE EVERLASTING FATHER - The Prince of peace.

Now you know WHO HE IS!
Jesus was the Messenger of his era and is now part of the Angelic Assembly (the Unseen Ones as termed by some individuals) that watches over this world as well as others. I'd focus on his Teaching which resonates deep within, rather than on the terms of endearment people created for him.

Last edited by ResistTheETIntervention; 03-06-2014 at 08:01 PM..

Old 03-06-2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheETIntervention View Post
Jesus was the Messenger of his era and is now part of the Angelic Assembly (the Unseen Ones as termed by some individuals) that watches over this world as well as others. I'd focus on his Teaching which resonates deep within, rather than on the terms of endearment people created for him.
ROTFLMHO! - "Cosmic" LOL !! Oh I get it - I just noticed your "handle" yup - Perfect is close enough!!

Whew... Man I can't stop laughing (hysterically).

I have to capture a sceen-shot of this post and print it... No one is ever gonna believe me unless I show them. Resist-o-man - Thanks; I needed a good hearty laugh like that for a long time.

Priceless !

Old 03-06-2014, 08:27 PM

Simultaneous sighting of UFO and Aliens by 62 children on the school ground of Ariel School in Zimbabwe, September 1994

Old 03-06-2014, 08:30 PM

Aliens and UFOs in Ancient Art

Old 03-06-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
ROTFLMHO! - "Cosmic" LOL !! Oh I get it - I just noticed your "handle" yup - Perfect is close enough!!

Whew... Man I can't stop laughing (hysterically).

I have to capture a sceen-shot of this post and print it... No one is ever gonna believe me unless I show them. Resist-o-man - Thanks; I needed a good hearty laugh like that for a long time.

Priceless !
Yes, do try capturing a screen-shot of the whole page and show it to people. While you're rolling on the floor and laughing your head off, the Extraterrestrial Intervention is gaining its strength and robbing our freedom. What fools would?

The human race needs to mature and sober up, for it knows not what consequences the lack of its collective action to resist the Extraterrestrial Intervention it is facing.

Old 03-06-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheETIntervention View Post
Yes, do try capturing a screen-shot of the whole page and show it to people. While you're rolling on the floor and laughing your head off, the Extraterrestrial Intervention is gaining its strength and robbing our freedom. What fools would?

The human race needs to mature and sober up, for it knows not what consequences the lack of its collective action to resist the Extraterrestrial Intervention it is facing.
I am well aware of the return of the Nephilim as extraterrestrials - It is your understanding of Jesus Christ that has me rolling on the floor.

Not one word of it is "scriptural" or biblical.

Old 03-07-2014, 01:46 AM

Quote:
I am well aware of the return of the Nephilim as extraterrestrials -
The Extraterrestrial Intervention has been well underway for some time now.

Old 03-07-2014, 06:00 AM

7,381 posts, read 7,705,739 times
Quote:

Now you know WHO HE IS!
You mean to tell us that Jesus doesn't have 7 names? If you add up all of the letters in these names, they add up to 66, only one 6 short of the Mark of the Beast. Coincidence? I think not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality