Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 07:00 PM

472 posts, read 385,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Is the OP saying that people are homosexual because they are Satan spawn?
I think what the OP is saying is: "People do all kinds of sin because human sperma is mixed with Satan's sperma."

Did Jesus ever talk about two seed lines?

The most prominent and revealing place where Christ taught about the "Serpent seed" is in a parable titled The Parable of the Tares in Matthew 13. And at the end of that parable Jesus

explains that the "tares" were actually Satan’s literal children sown into the earth via Satan’s seed or sperma.

Here’s how He put it:
Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house: and His disciples came unto Him, saying, "Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field."
He answered and said unto them, "He that soweth the good seed (sperma) is the Son of man: The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil… -Matthew 13:36-38
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2014, 07:02 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,404,948 times
I think most guys can understand this concept:

Hey, guys on CDF! Do you like men? Do you like the way the look, smell, and feel?
Or are you repulsed by the idea of any sexual activity with a guy? Does it make you want to gag and reel?
Are you completely grossed out by the idea of touching some guy's junk?

Well, so am I. Shouldn't be so hard to understand looking at it that way.

Old 06-21-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I think most guys can understand this concept:

Hey, guys on CDF! Do you like men? Do you like the way the look, smell, and feel?
Or are you repulsed by the idea of any sexual activity with a guy? Does it make you want to gag and reel?
Are you completely grossed out by the idea of touching some guy's junk?

Well, so am I. Shouldn't be so hard to understand looking at it that way.

I’m a lesbian stuck in a mans body.

Old 06-21-2014, 07:18 PM

7,082 posts, read 8,956,237 times
Gay people are born that way, they just are, they do not choose it.

How old were you when you chose to be straight?

Old 06-21-2014, 07:33 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,203,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domenic View Post
I think what the OP is saying is: "People do all kinds of sin because human sperma is mixed with Satan's sperma."
You are the OP. You're obviously unwilling to come right out and state what you believe.

Want to know what I believe? Here it is:

NO human being is Satan's spawn. The idea that anyone is would fall, in my opinion as a human being and a Christian, in the "hate-filled pieces of muck" category.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 06-21-2014 at 07:52 PM..

Old 06-21-2014, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
You are the OP. You're obviously unwilling to come right out and state what you believe.

Want to know what I believe? Here it is:

NO human being is Satan's spawn. The idea that anyone is would fall, in my opinion as a human being and a Christian, in the "hate-filled pieces of muck" category.
If you are a Christian, and believe it is muck, please tell us what you think Jesus was saying in the Parable of the Tares??

Did Jesus ever talk about two seed lines?

The most prominent and revealing place where Christ taught about the "Serpent seed" is in a parable titled The Parable of the Tares in Matthew 13. And at the end of that parable Jesus

explains that the "tares" were actually Satan’s literal children sown into the earth via Satan’s seed or sperma.

Here’s how He put it:
Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house: and His disciples came unto Him, saying, "Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field."
He answered and said unto them, "He that soweth the good seed (sperma) is the Son of man: The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil… -Matthew 13:36-38

Old 06-21-2014, 08:09 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,443,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Can you please explain exactly what "Scrolls" you are using and where you got a hold of them?
Still waiting for you to show your source.

Old 06-21-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:
If you are a Christian, and believe it is muck, please tell us what you think Jesus was saying in the Parable of the Tares??
Lol. You think you can make me debate?

No, no, no, no.

YOU don't understand how it works. Were a salesman at my door holding up his Bible saying, "Hi there. I believe homosexuals are Satan's seed! It's right here in the Bible." I'm the person slamming the door in the guy's face.

Old 06-21-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Lol. You think you can make me debate?

No, no, no, no.

YOU don't understand how it works. Were a salesman at my door holding up his Bible saying, "Hi there. I believe homosexuals are Satan's seed! It's right here in the Bible." I'm the person slamming the door in the guy's face.

No, no, you don't understand why the guy with the Bible is at your door. He/She is not selling anything.
When they offer what is in the Bible, it is God who reads your heart condition...that's all it's about.
You see, the guy with the Bible can't read any heart, but God wants to.

Old 06-21-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
No, no, you don't understand why the guy with the Bible is at your door.
Sure I do.

The two kids on bikes at the door? Experience tells me they're LDS kids on their mission. I say, "No thanks. Would you like a cold root beer?"

The guy at the door holding up a Bible spouting some hate-filled idea? Experience tells me the Christian Identity Movement is out grooming new prospects. Door slam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality