Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 07:10 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times

Advertisements

Why Can’t We Hell Bound Souls Just Mutiny Against Satan In Hell?
Beating the devil? Literally?
If the prophets are correct, hell will be populated by billions (counting over the centuries) of condemned people. Looking at this way, satan and his handful of helpers are pathetically outnumbered. Powers or not, not even the most brutal of thugs could stand a chance against mobs of millions!
When a devil starts tormenting one of our own, we’ll all jump in and beat the living crap out of that devil. Then the next one, the next one, and so on, until the few remaining are running frantically to escape. We’ll just hunt them all down until none are left. Then hell will be in our hands.
What do we have to fear? It’s satan who should trembling just at the thought of this possibility.
It may be a good idea to be prepared. If you feel you’re fixin’ to die, have a hammer in your hand, a hatchet, or something that can be used as weapon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 11:28 PM

2,636 posts, read 6,648,977 times
We'll certainly have the numbers because by the sounds of things not a lot of people are going to make it to Heaven. I like your thinking.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:49 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,519,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happynoodleboycey View Post
We'll certainly have the numbers because by the sounds of things not a lot of people are going to make it to Heaven. I like your thinking.
yeah, i can see, how this literally translates .... applied to your location.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:55 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,859,942 times
Hummmm, I gotta wonder about this. Well,,, if heaven is where the christers go, and,,, if being surrounded by them would be a type of hell, perhaps the real hell would be a blessing, no churches, no christers, no preachers, no collection plate, no group of roving folk tryin' to convince me that my soul needs savin'. Perhaps hell is actually a place where the rest of us get to do all the things that the christers say are gonna get us into hell. After all, we only have their word that it is a bad place, and these are the folks who dedicate their lives to mythology. Could be that Satan is just the master of ceremonies for the longest running "kegger" in history!

Old 06-12-2009, 04:59 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,085 times
We might as well give it a try. What's the worst that could happen, we'd already be in hell? It's not like the could torture us even more.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:34 AM

might? as well? try?

let it be. imagine. bees, not beetles. want a taste of honey?

wags the carrot in your face, postpones paradise to an afterlife, indefinitely.

hell has been a most comfortable abode, until it turned out to be a black hole.

no more big bang. that's it.

imho.

the nicest music found there sounded like this ~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyEr7UqDrvs

Last edited by effie g-tad; 06-12-2009 at 06:00 AM..

Old 06-12-2009, 05:53 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,366 times
Post But hell on earth which has the end of repetition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
might? as well? try?

let it be. imagine. bees, not beetles. want a taste of honey?

wags the carrot in your face, postpones paradise to an afterlife, indefinitely.

hell has been a most comfortable abode, until it turned out to be a black hole.

no more big bang. that's it.

imho.
No BLOW-OUT? Well, I believe you may after-all be some woman.

Kharma is DONE. We regret that we cannot regret enough. And the remorseful feeling we have is like an empty expectation that the things of the world cannot be meaningful as They could not determine our personal PSYCHOLOGIES with character. And the responsibility makes it out that heaven would be somehow finite of the physical distinction needed to allow the lowering of expectations in Life; the world contains It for the Economy.

Choosing to choose is heaven; choosing not to choose is Hell.

So it is but to make the lasting CHOICE for Life.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:30 AM

2,636 posts, read 6,648,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Hummmm, I gotta wonder about this. Well,,, if heaven is where the christers go, and,,, if being surrounded by them would be a type of hell, perhaps the real hell would be a blessing, no churches, no christers, no preachers, no collection plate, no group of roving folk tryin' to convince me that my soul needs savin'. Perhaps hell is actually a place where the rest of us get to do all the things that the christers say are gonna get us into hell. After all, we only have their word that it is a bad place, and these are the folks who dedicate their lives to mythology. Could be that Satan is just the master of ceremonies for the longest running "kegger" in history!
I think you have just discovered a whole new branch of philosophy there. Hell will be a party.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:52 AM

^
will be?

YouTube - Die Beinahe Sechs: "My Lord What a Morning"

to each his own.

\!!

Old 06-12-2009, 08:59 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Why Can’t We Hell Bound Souls Just Mutiny Against Satan In Hell?
Beating the devil? Literally?
If the prophets are correct, hell will be populated by billions (counting over the centuries) of condemned people. Looking at this way, satan and his handful of helpers are pathetically outnumbered. Powers or not, not even the most brutal of thugs could stand a chance against mobs of millions!
When a devil starts tormenting one of our own, we’ll all jump in and beat the living crap out of that devil. Then the next one, the next one, and so on, until the few remaining are running frantically to escape. We’ll just hunt them all down until none are left. Then hell will be in our hands.
What do we have to fear? It’s satan who should trembling just at the thought of this possibility.
It may be a good idea to be prepared. If you feel you’re fixin’ to die, have a hammer in your hand, a hatchet, or something that can be used as weapon.

This problem divides into two parts:

First: in the afterlife just following death (: the Barzakh world) ––> here Satan has dominion over disbelievers, atheists and associaters (who associate Jesus, patron saints, imams, sheikhs, sages and prophets …etc with God in the worship); such disbelievers and blasphemers will be in the capture of Satan till Doomsday.

Here Satan is like the prison ruler, he has his host of devils, and they have their torture tools and weapons and have horses and cavalry hosts, that a most strong criminal cannot overcome, like the armed police forces in the present life of the World.

The guilty, atheists, associaters and deniers of God's apostles will be imprisoned in the fire of the Earth core or the volcano fire.

This is in the Quran 25: 22
يَوْمَ يَرَوْنَ المَلائكَةَ لا بُشْرى يَوْمَئذٍ لِلْمُجْرِمِينَ و يَقُولُونَ حِجْراً مَحْجُوراً

The explanation:
( The day [of their death] when they shall see the angels [of death who shall take back their souls] – no glad tidings on that day for the guilty,

and [the angels] shall say, "An arrest [and detainment for you by the devils] enclosed [upon you until the Doomsday.]")

Second: on Judgment Day following Doomsday ––> here Satan will share with disbelievers in the Doom; because his respite will have expired, and he will go into Hell (Saqar: which is a big sun, greater than our present sun) together with disbelievers and blasphemers.

This is in the Quran 14: 22
وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

The explanation:
(And Satan [will] say when the matter [will] have been over:

"God [surely] promised you a promise of truth, but I promised you then I deviated you [from the truth];

even I had no authority over you but that I invited you and you responded to me;

so don't blame me but blame yourselves;

[for] I cannot save you nor can you save me;

I deny your former act of associating me [with God];

there awaits wrong-doers a painful torment.)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore, here, they cannot help Satan nor can he help them; but all of them are shared in the torment of that great sun: Saqar; and they will be imprisoned by its gravity.

Moreover, because of the great suffering, they cannot manage to do anything, other than crying and reviling each other.

Man after Death
Then from the list of Contents click on:
Devils
Satan [or Ibliess or Beelzebub]

And see there the reason why the guilty and blasphemers cannot get rid of Satan and his infantry and cavalry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality