Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 05:59 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times

Advertisements

Well I don't know about you folks but I'm going to plead innocence based upon the argument of how could it be possible for an reasonable person or soul to believe in a God, or this Christ fellow considering the people God himself sent to represent him.

Exhibit A.

Jim Baker, Jim Swaggert, Jerry Fawell....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 01:39 PM

22,182 posts, read 19,227,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Why Can’t We Hell Souls Just Mutiny Against Satan In Hell? Beating the devil literally? we’ll all jump in and beat the living crap out of that devil. have a hammer in your hand, a hatchet, or something that can be used as weapon.
Your actual hell is having inflicted on you, all the things you have inflicted on others. So your call to grab weapons and do violence, is exactly what you will experience yourself. And your loved ones will experience that also.

Has it ever occurred to you that violence is the PROBLEM and not the SOLUTION? When you are able to live in that place, hell disappears.

You create your own hell, your own torment, through the thoughts you think and the actions you propose to take and encourage others to take.

It's like ordering in a restaurant, what you are asking to experience is violence, beating, killing, toment, and agony. My only question is.....why would anyone in their right mind choose that?

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 07-06-2009 at 01:49 PM..

Old 07-06-2009, 07:19 PM

1,301 posts, read 2,110,675 times
It would be impossible to do because Saddam Hussein has Satan's back and he's much, much, much more of an a-hole that Satan could ever be. Did we not learn this from South Park?

Old 07-06-2009, 07:57 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,864,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
This problem divides into two parts:

First: in the afterlife just following death (: the Barzakh world) ––> here Satan has dominion over disbelievers, atheists and associaters (who associate Jesus, patron saints, imams, sheikhs, sages and prophets …etc with God in the worship); such disbelievers and blasphemers will be in the capture of Satan till Doomsday.

Here Satan is like the prison ruler, he has his host of devils, and they have their torture tools and weapons and have horses and cavalry hosts, that a most strong criminal cannot overcome, like the armed police forces in the present life of the World.

The guilty, atheists, associaters and deniers of God's apostles will be imprisoned in the fire of the Earth core or the volcano fire.

This is in the Quran 25: 22
يَوْمَ يَرَوْنَ المَلائكَةَ لا بُشْرى يَوْمَئذٍ لِلْمُجْرِمِينَ و يَقُولُونَ حِجْراً مَحْجُوراً

The explanation:
( The day [of their death] when they shall see the angels [of death who shall take back their souls] – no glad tidings on that day for the guilty,

and [the angels] shall say, "An arrest [and detainment for you by the devils] enclosed [upon you until the Doomsday.]")

Second: on Judgment Day following Doomsday ––> here Satan will share with disbelievers in the Doom; because his respite will have expired, and he will go into Hell (Saqar: which is a big sun, greater than our present sun) together with disbelievers and blasphemers.

This is in the Quran 14: 22
وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

The explanation:
(And Satan [will] say when the matter [will] have been over:

"God [surely] promised you a promise of truth, but I promised you then I deviated you [from the truth];

even I had no authority over you but that I invited you and you responded to me;

so don't blame me but blame yourselves;

[for] I cannot save you nor can you save me;

I deny your former act of associating me [with God];

there awaits wrong-doers a painful torment.)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore, here, they cannot help Satan nor can he help them; but all of them are shared in the torment of that great sun: Saqar; and they will be imprisoned by its gravity.

Moreover, because of the great suffering, they cannot manage to do anything, other than crying and reviling each other.

Man after Death
Then from the list of Contents click on:
Devils
Satan [or Ibliess or Beelzebub]

And see there the reason why the guilty and blasphemers cannot get rid of Satan and his infantry and cavalry.
Let me get this straight,..... You actually believe all this?

Old 07-06-2009, 10:26 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Why Can’t We Hell Bound Souls Just Mutiny Against Satan In Hell?
Beating the devil? Literally?
If the prophets are correct, hell will be populated by billions (counting over the centuries) of condemned people. Looking at this way, satan and his handful of helpers are pathetically outnumbered. Powers or not, not even the most brutal of thugs could stand a chance against mobs of millions!
When a devil starts tormenting one of our own, we’ll all jump in and beat the living crap out of that devil. Then the next one, the next one, and so on, until the few remaining are running frantically to escape. We’ll just hunt them all down until none are left. Then hell will be in our hands.
What do we have to fear? It’s satan who should trembling just at the thought of this possibility.
It may be a good idea to be prepared. If you feel you’re fixin’ to die, have a hammer in your hand, a hatchet, or something that can be used as weapon.
Satan will be bound with the rest of those found there. He is not in control. It is God who will put Satan there. And it will be God who will send all those who have rejected His free gift of Salvation there as well. Hell is a place where there will be no escape. It is a place of eternal Damnation.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:53 PM

26 posts, read 33,836 times
satan's too strong to be overtaken. humans are like ants to him in size and without God to help them, have no power at all against him. If it were possible to overtake him somehow, all his demons would help him. One demon has more strength than an entire army. Demons hate humans. If you think you'll be able to have fun reveling in sins, you're in for a surprise. You'll be like the outcast at a party-the one who gets all the pain and humiliation. And they’ll do to you whatever you hate the most. How do you feel about someone you abhor. That's how demons feel about you, but they have no human kindness in them whatsoever. Every human has it unless they are worse than a serial killer. Compared to a demon, serial killers seem kind because at least they kill their victim at one point, ending their torment but in hell there is no end.

Old 07-19-2009, 06:00 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky909 View Post
And they’ll do to you whatever you hate the most.
They're going to preach and witness to me incessantly?

Old 07-19-2009, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Satan will be bound with the rest of those found there. He is not in control. It is God who will put Satan there. And it will be God who will send all those who have rejected His free gift of Salvation there as well. Hell is a place where there will be no escape. It is a place of eternal Damnation.
even if he will be bound with the rest, that's not until the end comes. For those who go there now, he is still free to torment them. God doesn't send anyone to hell. They choose to go there by their hearts which hate Him now and always will.

Old 07-19-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
They're going to preach and witness to me incessantly?
After you suffer the kinds of torments they have in store, that will be pleasant.

Old 07-19-2009, 09:13 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky909 View Post
After you suffer the kinds of torments they have in store, that will be pleasant.
Well, if you're right, I think you're in for a bigger surprise than me! With your attitude, you'll be there right next to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality