Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 07:15 AM

4,834 posts, read 6,122,294 times

Advertisements

I would ask:
1. Why do you allow small babies to die before they even get a chance at life?
2. Why don't you eliminate war, greed, poverty and general lawlessness?
3 When will you return so we can know if you ever really existed?

My two cents and note that I did not state my religious preference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2007, 10:40 AM

1,969 posts, read 6,391,828 times
1. When and where were you born and what date did you die (ok a bit compound, but as a "historical" figure the absence to these simple questions has always concerned me)
2. Why didn't you write anything?
3. Is the bible remotely accurate in describing the details of your life and beliefs asuming you existed?

Old 12-28-2007, 01:34 AM

3 posts, read 7,426 times
Default Questions

If you have questions for Yashuah or any other person here or the here after, just ask. Be personal, respectful and sincere, then be still and listen. Your answer will come to mind.

Death is an illusion!

We have spoken to our son who we lost in the third week of pregnancy. He chose not to hang-on because he felt the rebelious spirit he was bringing with him was too much for my wife, whom he called mother. We named the baby's first name Lee for a boy and middle name Lee for a girl not knowing at the time. Twenty years after the fact he was introduced to us by a relative who had passes a few months before the introduction.

They both helped me to write this reply.

In Joy

Old 12-28-2007, 02:59 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondD View Post
Here's the deal, Jesus has agreed to appear in this day and age and answer three questions for you. What three questions would you ask Jesus? It's the real deal, he's really Jesus, and it is 2007 here and now. What would you ask Jesus? I don't know about you but I've got some questions that I would like addressed, such as:

1. What about the hidden books of the Bible that were removed by the church and are hidden in the basement of the Vatican?

2. What about the other half of the Lord's Prayer that includes the female aspect of God?

3. How can I distinguish between the true teachings of Christ and what many Christian churches are marketing as such?
My three questions:

1) Why only three questions?
2) What does God look like?
3) Did OJ do it?

Old 12-28-2007, 05:29 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Default Just one question from June:

"So does this actually mean that I can dispense with that question about connecting the music with the band!?"

Old 12-28-2007, 05:42 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
"So does this actually mean that I can dispense with that question about connecting the music with the band!?"

I am not God, June, but I am gonna answer that question anyway..Forget the music and the band, they may be out of tuneTry listening to something inside yourself..A little light meditation ( without the guru or mantra, or happy place or third eye or spirit guide whatever)..Just June and her gentle spirit probably will work together just fine

Old 12-28-2007, 06:32 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
I am not God, June, but I am gonna answer that question anyway..Forget the music and the band, they may be out of tuneTry listening to something inside yourself..A little light meditation ( without the guru or mantra, or happy place or third eye or spirit guide whatever)..Just June and her gentle spirit probably will work together just fine
Hmmmmmm.....

Old 12-30-2007, 10:19 AM

7,930 posts, read 9,154,161 times
1. Did your Father really write the Bible word for word?

2. Do you think its right how some of your followers have used you and your Father as a reason to start wars?

3. What are some examples of how we have misinterpreted your directions in terms of our worshipping of you?

Old 12-31-2007, 10:00 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Default what would you ask Jesus?

I'd have only one question:

If there is only one truth, why are there so many different faiths?

Old 01-02-2008, 01:43 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,514,655 times
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdJones View Post
Good thread.

I would ask ONLY one question:

1. Why do you allow such incredible suffering in the world if you have the power to stop it?

I agree, would ask the same question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality