Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 03:32 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,915,522 times

Advertisements

You wanna see some guys who are cursed? Watch this video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAKPJEq1Ew
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 03:57 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,667,444 times
Originally Posted by rrmm11
Today
God gave me
the authority and power
to speak this
upon you.
From this time forth
each and every time you log in to this web site
and for every hour you are logged into this web site...
7 curses will come upon
you and each and every member of your family.
And if you in anyway whatsoever have any part in anyway that causes this screen name to be banned or if you report any part of this pm to any other member of this website. A spirit will come upon you or a member of your family and dwell within them and torment and curse them till it causes them to die by some way or another.
Thus saith the Lord God.

Just got mine today.
dude doesn't even know that I have been excommunicated from atheism.

Old 06-05-2015, 04:03 PM

32,533 posts, read 22,164,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Originally Posted by rrmm11
Today
God gave me
the authority and power
to speak this
upon you.
From this time forth
each and every time you log in to this web site
and for every hour you are logged into this web site...
7 curses will come upon
you and each and every member of your family.
And if you in anyway whatsoever have any part in anyway that causes this screen name to be banned or if you report any part of this pm to any other member of this website. A spirit will come upon you or a member of your family and dwell within them and torment and curse them till it causes them to die by some way or another.
Thus saith the Lord God.

Just got mine today.
dude doesn't even know that I have been excommunicated from atheism.
You get 7 curses and I just got one?...What a rip off...

Old 06-05-2015, 04:09 PM

16,765 posts, read 15,822,000 times
Please forward the DM to me.

Old 06-08-2015, 05:21 AM

16,765 posts, read 15,822,000 times
Keep sending those messages. Today, two of those accounts were tracked to the same IP address. That address is now blocked from creating new accounts. If you folks hadn't sent us those DMs, we wouldn't have been able to take this step to make the forums better.

Old 06-08-2015, 05:39 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,345,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
About a half hour ago I got a collect call from an inmate in a jail. This is the first for me and I don't know anyone in jail. Is this part of the curse?

Speaking of tracing an ip and hacking, does anyone know about this stuff? I recently got involved in something crazy online and would love some advice.
SOmeone put your number on Craigslst?

Old 06-08-2015, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Keep sending those messages. Today, two of those accounts were tracked to the same IP address. That address is now blocked from creating new accounts. If you folks hadn't sent us those DMs, we wouldn't have been able to take this step to make the forums better.
Still say they should be sent to the FBI...

Old 06-08-2015, 10:14 AM

6,321 posts, read 4,345,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I was a long-time senior mod on a very busy forum and an admin. There are sophisticated trolls using anonymizers available from multiple sites that make it difficult, if not impossible (depending on the sophistication of your own software and abilities) to track and accurately ID them.

I've dealt with hundreds - maybe thousands - of trolls, spammers and garden-variety knobs over the years. And two serious stalkers, one of which has been tracking me for over 12 years now.

Life is weird.

Plus you pay taxes and then you die.

You can quote me.

Yeah, I had the same issue, only I was a player on a very early type of online game called a MUD. The admin of the game developed a big crush on me (sight unseen) and when I rebuffed his advances, he made my life a living hell. At first it was just within the game - he would ban me then let me back only to ban me again. He would raid my in-game inventory and remove valuable items and weapons. He would constantly accuse me of cheating (as if I could). Finally, one day I get a phone call from the guy - and I knew it was him because of the poor English and Austrian accent. Next thing I know, I heard that he had flown into the airport in the city where I was going to school. I had to raise a small army of protectors, spies, and watchers to make sure this loon didn't find me - or if he did, he would find me AND my friends (which wouldn't have ended well for him).

There are a lot of psychos and weirdos on the internet, including me. Muahaha and stuff. It's especially bad if you're female - and one of your supposed "friends" hands out your personal information to one of them in Austria thinking, "Surely an Austrian wouldn't fly all the way to the U.S. to harass a girl who jilted him ... would he?" Yeah, he did.

But no, the story doesn't end there. No way. The worst part came in April of that same year. Right around the middle of the month, I had to pay taxes. Yeah, Troutdude is right ... but fortunately they weren't Austrian taxes. And since I'm allowed to quote Troutdude, "Plus you pay taxes and then you die." There. You're quoted.

I haven't died yet, though, so maybe you're wrong and I'll live forever. THAT would be a true curse.

Old 06-08-2015, 03:36 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,106,726 times
Through my amazing abilities granted by the Almighty I am able to perceive that recipients of the Seven Curses have probably been afflicted by them;

1. The Plague of Occassional Laundry Lint

2. Dire Affliction of Momentarily Misplaced Keys

3. Dreadful Stress from an Alarm Clock or Ringing Phone

4. Ominous and Unrelenting Desire to Leave Work Early

5. Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth over Some Overlooked Task

6. Demonic Desire to Curse Out Some Politician

7. Strange Substance Manifesting in the Tupperware at the Back of the Refrigerature.

Old 06-08-2015, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Man I feel left out .
He'll get around to you...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality