Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 09:32 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,092,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
WOW, 6 posts and the mods still haven't closed this troll yet?

Muslims are PEOPLE and the majority (96%) want the same thing christians (80%) want---

To LOve GOD/ ALLAH and LOVE their NEIGHBORS.

And to SHARE LOVE, INSIST ON MERCY and WALK HUMBLY with God / Allah.
Thank you !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 09:53 PM

19,051 posts, read 27,620,833 times
2. Hae Dada Bhagwan! Mane koi pan dharma nu kinchit matra pan praman no dubhai, Na dubhavai, ke dubhava pratye no anumodai, evi param Shakti aapo. Mune koi pan dharma nu, kinchit matra pan praman na dubhai, evi syaad-vaad vani, syaad-vaad vartan ane syaad-vaad mannan karvaani param shakti aapo.
Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me the infinite inner strength not to hurt, nor cause someone to hurt, nor provoke anyone to hurt even to the slightest extent, the foundation of any religion.
Give me the infinite strength not to hurt, even to the slightest extent, the foundation of any religion and that I conduct my speech, thoughts and action in a manner that is accepted by all.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:08 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,139,994 times
I view them the way I do any religious group.

As individuals, I view them by their actions.

As a group, I view them in a less favorable light. As I do all religions.

Old 11-24-2015, 08:00 AM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Don't believe in GOD, or don't believe in the same god you do?

I am just the opposite. I find those who run around proclaiming GOD and spouting JESUS every other word are not to be trusted.

Typically, I have found (85% of the time) these types feel entitled to CHEAT, MANIPULATE and OPPRESSION the gentile / unbeliever (unbeliever in relation to their POV)

We need a list of those who PUBLICLY PROCLAIM GOD so as to prevent them from destroying not just the nation, but the entire world.
Yup, I know what you mean. Most Christians I know aren't the best people. Mos g Christians don't really believe, they only think they do, but then I am not a christian. But yeah, Christians always surprise me because they aren't usually what they are pret ed Ning to be. Most are driven by money or something bad

Old 11-24-2015, 08:27 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,167,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Muslims are no different than Christians or Jews. It is like comparing the Red Sox to the Yankees. They seem different, but play the same sport.
Not true. I read the Quran and hadiths and the bible. You really need to do this. Do you understand abrogation as it relates to the Quran? How does the character of Muhammed compare to that of Jesus? Muhammed raped a 9 year old child, raped women and let his men mass rape women after slaughtering their sons, fathers and husbands. Muhammed owned and traded slaves, sold women, had 13 wives and also concubines. Muhammed demanded terrorism and hate. Muhammed and his men would attack unarmed villages.

Muslims will never say that Muhammed was wrong to do these things.

The Quran says that all disbelievers will be horribly and endlessly tortured by allah. Every Muslim I have asked refuse to say this is wrong.

Look at Europe and study history.

Yes, members of both religions have done evil things. But Islam is, by far, the more evil and is the cause of most of the evil done in the name of religion today.

Old 11-24-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
So you are a Christian and are laying judgement upon those who do not believe in God? How ironic...and offensive. I do not believe in God, but I am kind, generous, compassionate. I don't lie, steal, gossip or participate in violence. Someone can tell me their deepest darkest secrets and I will keep it to myself.
And yet, you would not trust me....so odd.

As goes destroying the nation- leave that to the government. I am disgusted and fearful of the things happening in the U.S, all the hate and division that has come about in the last few years.

Of Muslims I have known, they are just everyday people. Some have strong opinions, but most are kind and peaceful.
Not really a christian but yeah, if truth be known, I guess there is a bad name for me putting Atheist in the same box,but I am honest. But it is the same box I put most Christians in, I don't think the majority really believe in God, and I have seen Atheists and Pagans with more kindness and integrity, so you ain't alone, you ain't the only on

Old 11-24-2015, 11:26 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:

Of Muslims I have known, they are just everyday people. Some have strong opinions, but most are kind and peaceful.
That's been my experience as well.

Old 11-24-2015, 11:33 AM

Quote:
So you are a Christian and are laying judgement upon those who do not believe in God? How ironic...and offensive. I do not believe in God, but I am kind, generous, compassionate. I don't lie, steal, gossip or participate in violence. Someone can tell me their deepest darkest secrets and I will keep it to myself.
And yet, you would not trust me....so odd.

As goes destroying the nation- leave that to the government. I am disgusted and fearful of the things happening in the U.S, all the hate and division that has come about in the last few years.

Not really a christian but yeah, if truth be known, I guess there is a bad name for me putting Atheist in the same box,but I am honest. But it is the same box I put most Christians in, I don't think the majority really believe in God, and I have seen Atheists and Pagans with more kindness and integrity, so you ain't alone, you ain't the only one I don't trust.

Why would I trust a group of people that is completely against my beliefs? I would be lying if I said I trusted you, you don't want that.

Problem is, you should make a choice which religion to support or it will choose you. I mean, you know you can't stop religion and the best you could do is decide which one fits your lifestyle best. Now Christians are the most annoying and easy to hate, very easy target, very easy to get the world behind destroying them but is that in the best interest of Atheists?

You know what I mean?

I mean it is strange seeing how much effort Atheists put into attacking Christian ''maybe not you, don't know ya.'' Then we see islamic states circumcising girls,hanging gays,killing Atheists but it is Christianity that is attacked more than any religion. In this country anyway.

It makes me wonder about people's judgment,they may have none.

Old 11-24-2015, 02:02 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,092,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
I see a Muslim then I feel sorry for them , as they do not have Lord Jesus on their lives .......... For so called Muslims who murder people to appease God shows that their view of God is a weak God which has no power to defend Himself .....Cannot say any more or I will be out of peace with God ....
Actually Muslims do believe in Jesus. They also believe in the miraculous birth of Jesus, and Jesus's miracles of breathing life into the dead.

According to Islamic Faith, Mary was one of the most pious woman in all humanity, and remains THE ONLY female that was mentioned by her name in the Quran.

Please get your facts straight.

Old 01-26-2016, 11:03 AM

29 posts, read 29,033 times
Their native countries vs Christian native countries and you see my point. Even India is at least tolerant of Islam, less than what can be said about most Muslim countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality