Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 08:40 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,282,763 times

Advertisements

So my question is not something you understand and can answer now, but you must leave and form a reply to be given at a later date ?

Old 07-19-2016, 08:43 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,531,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Ah, now your asking the right questions (in a way).
"powers" is a poor choice of a word. A better word would be knowledge.
Or
"Double Martyr".

(talk later).

~think.
Shhhh! Quiet! The Master is thinking. He is retiring to his Mein Kamphy Chair.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:32 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
So my question is not something you understand and can answer now, but you must leave and form a reply to be given at a later date ?
No I had to go to bed (I get up early for work).
Now I'm up and I have to go work.
Sometime after I get home, I will come back here.

Nothing to do with "not something you understand" or " can answer now" or to go think about it and come back and give you some type of made up reply.

...I just wasn't going to stay up another couple of hours to tell you... ...off to work now.

~ later.

Old 07-20-2016, 06:15 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,321,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
I insulted no one who asked me a legitimate question - your a liar.
No one provided legitimate suggestions, that were met with a distasteful nature - your a liar.

People like you like to stir up trouble in threads ..to bury them OR to get them locked out.

One day I will hold your king at bay, while my King kills him and all those who followed him.

Hope your not one of them.
I read all your posts, I took the time to watch your videos, I tried to be polite to you and in return .....

Perhaps your are frustrated because people are not accepting your message, or not understanding it ( me included) or your are simply a nasty person but your post I am responding to has no place in a forum or anywhere else in a civil dialogue. I was trying to be helpful but if you are afraid of the thread being closed you should not make personal attacks.

Best wishes with whatever you are trying to do but I am going to put you on ignore.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:22 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,831,505 times
I, personally, am sick of all this anti-Christian cup based blasphemy. The universe is clearly contained in a bowl. Anyone who says it is contained in a cup is a obviously possessed by Satan.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:56 PM

Just as I know how the 7 years will be in the beginning, I also know how it will end.

When he (antichrist- lucifer/satan/father of all lies) awakens in the body, that was killed because of the actions of the 12- he will rule this world exactly for 7 years, not a day longer. At the end of the 7 years, Jesus the Son of God will return. He will say _____ (the original name of the one who first had the body) come fourth (he's speaking the name of the original Soul, that was in the body before he was killed) and then that original Soul will re-enter his original body and for just a few seconds... then for a brief moment... he does something with both of His hands...then Jesus speaks and from His Mouth, like a Sword shooting fourth...strikes the eye of the body containing the 2 souls and the original host dies and the devil is defeated... then all those who followed the antichrist dies.

That is how the Double Martyr dies (again). He died the first time to give up His Body and a second time to help defeat the devil.

..then JUDGEMENT.

Now again ~ think. Do you yet understand how I know all of this?

It's to my detriment, that I'm trying to helping you now.

It's so important, that you remember everything I've said here and at my channel on YouTube.

I am of the Bloodline of Jesus and my words are true now. You must listen (now). Accept Jesus has your personal Savior before the 12 kill, that body, that will be the host of the devil/antichrist.

The great delusion, that is spoken of in Revelations is the "PAIN", that you will have because of any injuries to the body after the "Vaccine" is given. It's the delusion of pain.
Please trust me now, you don't want to be here during that 7 years.

Please listen, this whole Life we've been given is like a sword being refashioned in fire.. its a REDEMPTION PROCESS.
Jesus is the redeemer of mankind.
We are the fallen.
If your here during the 7 years.. you to will have to be a martyr for the cause of Jesus.. meaning you don't want to die because of the "delusion of "pain"... it must be because you understand what sacrifice was done for you by God's Son and accept it, beg for forgiveness ..then die. If you do it because of the pain..or because your just scared... or whatever... you'll never see Heaven-never.

As harsh as all that sounds..I'm sorry.

Again, accept Jesus now and live by faith for Him and His Father.

When the Global Vaccine happens... the Rapture happens and all those who die from this vaccine will see the TRUE King (Jesus).

Please listen, I'm begging who ever reads all this.. please listen.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:34 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,531,444 times
Turn or Burn!!!!!!!! Mmwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaa!

Old 07-21-2016, 05:09 PM

No specific topic. Just thoughts.

----
144000~ I see a future comrade between you guys.
----
Concerning the "Global Vaccine", that is given Airborne- At first everything is fine until you prick your finger and the "pain" doesn't go away, but also imagine for a moment, that after many people who are suffering with their "pains" (of whatever nature).. there will be no sleep for them~ A world full of Zombies.
----
Since Gold will no longer be the standard and Silver will replace it- Buy you a Pound of Silver now and then, you'll able to help others a little easier maybe- be prepared. (o and hide it. Don't keep it in some institution. Buy coins as they will be easier to buy things (under the table if you know what I mean).
----
Don't waste your time in trying to kill him (antichrist). he gets his 7 years no matter what.
----
Concerning the "Vaccine"... I wonder when its given and your cured of whatever.. does any "current" pains stop or do they continue?
----
You'll never need a first aid kit again.
----
There will be no more sports of any nature- to scared for the "pain".
----
Don't trip. Fall. Bump your head. Get in a car crash. Don't go barefooted (bee stings).
----
7 Years to the day.
----
You should listen to me.

~anyone got the "time"?

Last edited by HushWhisper; 07-21-2016 at 05:35 PM..

Old 07-21-2016, 05:53 PM

...just thought of 1 more.

There will be no more SEX either.

No women is going to take the chance and get pregnant.
Birth will be terrifying for them.. unless I guess they can't conceive?..but maybe the "vaccine" cures, that also?..not sure. But if it does, then what I said will include all women then. (isn't there something in the "scriptures" about this?)

Wow.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:54 PM

You can't make up this sh*t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality