Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 02:36 AM

11,021 posts, read 5,989,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Do you freaking see Him?!
I don't see him. I'm not sure what it is that you want us to see. Remember that God has no form, not being of the physical realm. Also, the Garden of Eden was in Africa - literally. Science has shown that.

Old 02-07-2016, 11:36 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I don't see him. I'm not sure what it is that you want us to see. Remember that God has no form, not being of the physical realm. Also, the Garden of Eden was in Africa - literally. Science has shown that.
IF you've watched the video - you're response is a lie. For if you did, you'd of seen what's been outlined.
"Africa"? Wrong again. It started at "Baroon" Dam in the Northeast section of Iran (eye ran) how appropriately named).

Watch the video and look where He's outlined. And as a whole think about all of it... to determine who you think He is.

Old 02-07-2016, 11:54 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Quote:
IF you've watched the video - you're response is a lie. For if you did, you'd of seen what's been outlined.
"Africa"? Wrong again. It started at "Baroon" Dam in the Northeast section of Iran (eye ran) how appropriately named).

Watch the video and look where He's outlined. And as a whole think about all of it... to determine who you think He is.
This is why the rest of the world is passing the US by...our country is far behind in math, science and over all ill-informed about other cultures and countries.

Iran is correctly pronounced ee-RON.

Old 02-07-2016, 02:04 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:

I never called you a liar nor did I insult you in any other way.

I see the outlines in the video. They don't resemble anything meaningful to me. I can put outlines anywhere to make it look like something.

We know the Garden of Eden was in Africa because that's where mankind came from and we have rock hard evidence (if you'll excuse the pun) to prove it. We have very strong evidence than man migrated into the middle east and on into Europe and China and on to the America's and Australia. There is no speculation there. Perhaps that is the expulsion mentioned in Genesis?

Old 02-07-2016, 02:21 PM

8,005 posts, read 7,224,257 times
Quote:
Ain't that America? Home of the free. Little pink houses for you and me.

Old 02-07-2016, 02:22 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
A Chalice to be specific.
Look what I found on Google Earth. No photo shop was used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v67V3KtaSno

There is a Chalice, that sits next to a Throne and inside it, is everything you know of. Please if you watch this video, watch on Full Screen only and use the Best Settings to view, it makes a difference. And watch it till the end, before you judge. What you're looking at is real, regardless how it makes you feel while watching it.
Don't eat the brown acid.

Old 02-07-2016, 02:27 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Look up pareidolia.
Quote:
Seriously? uh?
Can't you just answer? I don't give a flying crap if you call it rockolia or spituatopia or flagerticka...
Do you freaking see Him?!
No. ::Sigh::

Old 02-07-2016, 02:28 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,986 times
I see an image of a rugged sea captain in the stone of my shower wall. Doesn't mean I'm sailing the seven seas while showering.

Old 02-07-2016, 05:56 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,553 times
If there be any, as I hope there be none,
That would less [lose] both his eyes to less his foe one,
Then fear I there be many, as the world goeth,
That would less one eye to less their foes both.

"He cut off his nose to be revenged of his face. Said of one who, to be revenged on his neighbor, has materially injured himself."

~ I'm sure you know what I mean.

Old 02-07-2016, 07:34 PM

18,496 posts, read 9,164,949 times
This thread is about a 7 out of 10 on my WTF-meter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality