Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 04:55 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times

Advertisements

I am not conservative but I am happy to bake you a cake that goes against my sensibilities. Come on over, your George Dubbya in bed with Rush Limbaugh cake will be right here waiting for you.

By the way, I also make a mean "you're going to hell" soup, I use alphabet letters to spell it out.

Old 04-25-2016, 05:39 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I am not conservative but I am happy to bake you a cake that goes against my sensibilities. Come on over, your George Dubbya in bed with Rush Limbaugh cake will be right here waiting for you.

By the way, I also make a mean "you're going to hell" soup, I use alphabet letters to spell it out.
Rush Limbaugh naked. Thank you. There are no words.

Old 04-25-2016, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Well we've certainly heard a lot about the Christian bakers on this issue. Has anybody heard anything concerning the Christian butchers and candlestick makers?
Luckily, no Christian butchers have been asked to butcher homosexuals yet.

So the jury is going to have to remain out on the above.

Old 04-25-2016, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Rush Limbaugh naked. Thank you. There are no words.
Coming right up! I am happy to sell that to you.

Wait...you're not gay...right? Because if so, my beliefs prohibit me from actually exchanging with you as far as goods v. cash. If so then would you mind bringing along a straight representative over the age of 18 to do the handling? Appreciate it.

Old 04-25-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Coming right up! I am happy to sell that to you.

Wait...you're not gay...right? Because if so, my beliefs prohibit me from actually exchanging with you as far as goods v. cash. If so then would you mind bringing along a straight representative over the age of 18 to do the handling? Appreciate it.
I should bring Rush over. You know, for the nude cake model. I do not know about 43. He has painted himself naked already. He might have a been there, done that attitude. You know how temperamental artists can be.

So, naked Rush it is. I am sure Rush will be glad to do all the handling you wish. Can you do Poppy Bush wearing nothing, but a pair of his awesome socks?

Old 04-26-2016, 01:07 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
You 'guys' are hilarious!

Old 04-26-2016, 09:25 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Would you sell one to an atheist? Satanist on their way to a blood sacrifice?
If they told me the cake was going to be used in the sacrifice? Of course not. I'd likely call the cops.

Otherwise, a customer is a customer is a customer. It's never been about discrimination against anyone. It's about being forced to provide for and facilitate an event that we're morally opposed to.

Old 04-26-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
I should bring Rush over. You know, for the nude cake model. I do not know about 43. He has painted himself naked already. He might have a been there, done that attitude. You know how temperamental artists can be.

So, naked Rush it is. I am sure Rush will be glad to do all the handling you wish. Can you do Poppy Bush wearing nothing, but a pair of his awesome socks?
I can accommodate this request.

Who would you like on top?

Of the cake...the cake! I swear, the minds around here...

Old 04-26-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
I can accommodate this request.

Who would you like on top?

Of the cake...the cake! I swear, the minds around here...
Dear JerZ,

Well... hmmmm.

I think Rush would be a bit heavy on top of poor Poppy. So, Rush has to be the bottom.

That way I get a great view of Poppy's socks. Do you do the cake version of Photo-shopping? Please smooth out the wrinkles on Poppy's socks. They tend to slide to his shoes after a long day.

Oh. I forgot to inform you this will be a Sacrificial cake. Viz just informed Z he would never bake such a cake.

What Viz fails to realize is sacrificial cake is much like Communion, but really delicious.

I await your reply.

Sincerely,

Ronk

Old 04-26-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Dear JerZ,

Well... hmmmm.

I think Rush would be a bit heavy on top of poor Poppy. So, Rush has to be the bottom.

That way I get a great view of Poppy's socks. Do you do the cake version of Photo-shopping? Please smooth out the wrinkles on Poppy's socks. They tend to slide to his shoes after a long day.

Oh. I forgot to inform you this will be a Sacrificial cake. Viz just informed Z he would never bake such a cake.

What Viz fails to realize is sacrificial cake is much like Communion, but really delicious.

I await your reply.

Sincerely,

Ronk
This is about the fourth time you've made me snort coffee up my nose, thanks a lot.

OMG so funny. I am wiping my eyes.

On the plus side, this discussion is SERIOUSLY putting me off cake, helping to cement my commitment to clean eating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.