Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 01:34 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

After you have proven the God of Israel to be a wicked barbaric evil, angry God who forced his angry religion on everyone, how is anyone going to take you serious when you claim that this wicked barbaric God had a son and this son was prophesied to come by the evil wicked barbaric God? If you prove God wrong, why do you think you can teach about his son who said that he was the father?

Simple truth is easy. I fight and defend the ways of God and the ways of his son with his 7 feasts that teach about his sacrifice. I would actually teach that Jesus was a Passover lamb Nate, I don't know what truth you are trying to teach, but I teach Jesus and only Jesus and what he did for us in all those sacrifices, and I defend the ways of Jesus all day long, and I defend his father all day long against people who think I am wrong, but this is not a debate about my opinion, it is God, and then there is you.

Let's see,'' God or Nate?''

I don't know Nate, I know that you think your word is above the word of God and I see you bringing the God of Israel down to nothing, along with his son, I think I will stick to what is ordained and appointed for me to keep in order to gain an inheritance in Israel. You can't claim an inheritance in Israel teaching lawlessness, it is your respect for the law and your acceptance of the holy days that gains you an inheritance in Israel.

Yeah, I know, It's only what God promised, not what Nate promised, but I will stick to what God has promised me cause I don't think Nate can fulfill promises even when he proves his word is high above the word of God.

Old 11-10-2017, 01:36 PM

22,142 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
After you have proven the God of Israel to be a wicked barbaric evil, angry God who forced his angry religion on everyone, how is anyone going to take you serious when you claim that this wicked barbaric God had a son and this son was prophesied to come by the evil wicked barbaric God? If you prove God wrong, why do you think you can teach about his son who said that he was the father?

Simple truth is easy. I fight and defend the ways of God and the ways of his son with his 7 feasts that teach about his sacrifice. I would actually teach that Jesus was a Passover lamb Nate, I don't know what truth you are trying to teach, but I teach Jesus and only Jesus and what he did for us in all those sacrifices, and I defend the ways of Jesus all day long, and I defend his father all day long against people who think I am wrong, but this is not a debate about my opinion, it is God, and then there is you.

Let's see,'' God or Nate?''

I don't know Nate, I know that you think your word is above the word of God and I see you bringing the God of Israel down to nothing, along with his son, I think I will stick to what is ordained and appointed for me to keep in order to gain an inheritance in Israel. You can't claim an inheritance in Israel teaching lawlessness, it is your respect for the law and your acceptance of the holy days that gains you an inheritance in Israel.

Yeah, I know, It's only what God promised, not what Nate promised, but I will stick to what God has promised me cause I don't think Nate can fulfill promises even when he proves his word is high above the word of God.
Omayn.

Old 11-10-2017, 02:12 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Omayn.
When you two learn to distinguish between criticism of a book and criticism of God get back to me.

Old 11-10-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
When you two learn to distinguish between criticism of a book and criticism of God get back to me.
You ever wonder what sort of Jesus you are presenting to these Jews? Why would a Jew feel wrong when he denied a lawless false prophet like the Jesus you present? You show Jesus to have been the biggest traitor to Israel that there ever was. They waited upon a champion, and what you present is an evil wicked, lawless Jew who hated and set out to destroy his own people as Christianity has been wont to do O these last 2000 years. Any Jew who even reads the New Testament would be a traitor to their own people after they have suffered at the hands of the followers of the greatest wicked traitor to Israel.

Old 11-10-2017, 02:31 PM

691 posts, read 419,387 times
Quote:
You ever wonder what sort of Jesus you are presenting to these Jews? Why would a Jew feel wrong when he denied a lawless false prophet like the Jesus you present? You show Jesus to have been the biggest traitor to Israel that there ever was. They waited upon a champion, and what you present is an evil wicked, lawless Jew who hated and set out to destroy his own people as Christianity has been wont to do O these last 2000 years. Any Jew who even reads the New Testament would be a traitor to their own people after they have suffered at the hands of the followers of the greatest wicked traitor to Israel.
present the wrong Christ and you have advertised satan

Old 11-10-2017, 02:33 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
traitor to what? common sense? dignity? self reliance? i don't think so.

traitor to literal religion? I would use the word teacher, to help end ignorance. He's a little soft for my blood, but I get that we need the softies too.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
traitor to what? common sense? dignity? self reliance? i don't think so.

traitor to literal religion? I would use the word teacher, to help end ignorance. He's a little soft for my blood, but I get that we need the softies too.
This new modern non Jew Jesus who is lawless and pagan is an Anti-Semite. People nowadays think of racism, and O HOW can anyone be racist, but this thing against the God of Israel is just that. It began in Racism when laws were made against the commandments of God because people hated Jews so much, that they would rather outlaw the ways of God rather than to keep the same ways the Jews kept. It is the ultimate racism because it isn't about blood, it is discrimination against anyone who becomes the people of God by loving the commandments of God, and God has a peculiar, PARTICULAR nation that EVERY ONE is racist against, and they should be jealous.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:37 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
This new modern non Jew Jesus who is lawless and pagan is an Anti-Semite. People nowadays think of racism, and O HOW can anyone be racist, but this thing against the God of Israel is just that. It began in Racism when laws were made against the commandments of God because people hated Jews so much, that they would rather outlaw the ways of God rather than to keep the same ways the Jews kept. It is the ultimate racism because it isn't about blood, it is discrimination against anyone who becomes the people of God by loving the commandments of God, and God has a peculiar, PARTICULAR nation that EVERY ONE is racist against, and they should be jealous.
well, what can i say.

I know when I been told.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:45 PM

691 posts, read 419,387 times
i don't see anything wrong or blasphemous with what you said nate. it is written that Moses gave the law because of the hardness of hearts in the face of learning to understand G-d's precepts

Old 11-11-2017, 11:09 AM

They were never given eyes to see or ears to hear. If you read the bible and find an angry hateful God, it's because that is what you find, it's what you are looking for. On one hand Christians will swear that all the laws of Moses come down to loving God and loving your neighbor because that is just what it does. Knowing the law is not the same as reading the law. The laws of Moses have always taught mercy and Justice, and this is why God says,'' I never wanted all your sacrifices,'' everything written was to teach mercy and justice from jump street because if you study and know the law, you are going to find out that you have broken the law, and you not only have to give yourself a pass, you have to give your children a pass, and after you have given yourself a pass and your children, you have to give others a pass. The Torah is teaching mercy from cover to cover, and no matter what we think, God is full of mercy just as Jonah and many others knew, God is ever forgiving but he hides the truth for people who will earnestly seek him out.

We have Jesus talking about coming and separating the sheep from the goats, putting the sheep on the right and the goats on the left where the goats must be punished and locked away.

Now most people who read this would say,'' O NO, God is going to kill half the earth when he separates the wicked from the righteous.''

But that scripture is just like many scriptures that if you don't know what he is talking about, you are looking at an angry God.

And when you study and learn the laws and the ways with their saying, and their comings and goings of the Temple, you find out that God isn't coming to put all the wicked on the left hand for punishment, God is coming for the great division where you have an evil spirit in you that is whispering the desires of your flesh, and this is the goat within you that God will come and take away from you, and then all your imaginations wont be evil any longer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality