Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2017, 01:59 PM

691 posts, read 419,387 times

Advertisements

seconded

Old 11-12-2017, 10:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
After you have proven the God of Israel to be a wicked barbaric evil, angry God who forced his angry religion on everyone, how is anyone going to take you serious when you claim that this wicked barbaric God had a son and this son was prophesied to come by the evil wicked barbaric God? If you prove God wrong, why do you think you can teach about his son who said that he was the father?

Simple truth is easy. I fight and defend the ways of God and the ways of his son with his 7 feasts that teach about his sacrifice. I would actually teach that Jesus was a Passover lamb Nate, I don't know what truth you are trying to teach, but I teach Jesus and only Jesus and what he did for us in all those sacrifices, and I defend the ways of Jesus all day long, and I defend his father all day long against people who think I am wrong, but this is not a debate about my opinion, it is God, and then there is you.

Let's see,'' God or Nate?''

I don't know Nate, I know that you think your word is above the word of God and I see you bringing the God of Israel down to nothing, along with his son, I think I will stick to what is ordained and appointed for me to keep in order to gain an inheritance in Israel. You can't claim an inheritance in Israel teaching lawlessness, it is your respect for the law and your acceptance of the holy days that gains you an inheritance in Israel.

Yeah, I know, It's only what God promised, not what Nate promised, but I will stick to what God has promised me cause I don't think Nate can fulfill promises even when he proves his word is high above the word of God.

Old 11-12-2017, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You ever wonder what sort of Jesus you are presenting to these Jews? Why would a Jew feel wrong when he denied a lawless false prophet like the Jesus you present? You show Jesus to have been the biggest traitor to Israel that there ever was. They waited upon a champion, and what you present is an evil wicked, lawless Jew who hated and set out to destroy his own people as Christianity has been wont to do O these last 2000 years. Any Jew who even reads the New Testament would be a traitor to their own people after they have suffered at the hands of the followers of the greatest wicked traitor to Israel.

Incredible isn't it? We get this horrible G-d presented, yet His Son, the fruit of His loins (mystery) is exalted. You can't have the Father without the Son, nor the Son without the Father (another mystery). Peace

Old 11-12-2017, 11:09 PM

691 posts, read 419,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Incredible isn't it? We get this horrible G-d presented, yet His Son, the fruit of His loins (mystery) is exalted. You can't have the Father without the Son, nor the Son without the Father (another mystery). Peace

I like you rbbi... I think....but ...

For real?

Old 11-13-2017, 07:19 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
When you two learn to distinguish between criticism of a book and criticism of God get back to me.
Make that three. Reposting drivel only shows how inept you are at presenting a rational complaint.

Old 11-13-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Make that three. Reposting drivel only shows how inept you are at presenting a rational complaint.

It this board proves anything, it's that one man's "drivel" is another man's treasure. Peace

Old 11-13-2017, 07:03 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times
Quote:
It this board proves anything, it's that one man's "drivel" is another man's treasure. Peace
The difference between drivel and treasure is the factual basis. Drivel has none as has been made abundantly clear concerning your fantasies.

Old 11-13-2017, 07:25 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Some apples roll a long way from the tree.

Thank g-d.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
The difference between drivel and treasure is the factual basis. Drivel has none as has been made abundantly clear concerning your fantasies.

Fantasies are what I'd call what you're rolling in, since cherry picking is not the norm for anyone wanting to have a relationship with Him as a foundation, instead of a denomination. . Peace

Old 11-13-2017, 11:12 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,708,541 times
Quote:
Yes, you have made it clear your drivel is Jesus.

For the rest of us, it is where our journey begins---and ends--for we do not love ourselves above our fellow humans. Nor do we lord it over them that we have the seat at the head of the table.

A Jesus follower is a servant to all and a lover of all---even those who believe Jesus is but drivel and subject to all the hateful things His predecessors wrote in the OT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality