Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2017, 11:57 AM

10,093 posts, read 5,745,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
It' san open forum, Jeff. I am free to look/lurk/read/post in all of the same subs you are allowed, no? If you don't like your thread being used as an example of your hypocrisy, perhaps you should not create threads trying to bash a group of people just for yucks.

It's not my fault you talk out both sides of your mouth.
It's an open forum, but you dragged a post that was completely off topic for the thread for the sole purpose of mocking me. That's disgusting and shouldn't be allowed, but we all know how the rules work here for Bible believing Christian posters. The fact that you went to the effort of stalking me in other forums just shows a desperation to look superior. Sad and pathetic. Whether or not you think i'm a hypocrite has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Sad and pathetic.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:03 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,239,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
It's an open forum, but you dragged a post that was completely off topic for the thread for the sole purpose of mocking me. That's disgusting and shouldn't be allowed, but we all know how the rules work here for Bible believing Christian posters. The fact that you went to the effort of stalking me in other forums just shows a desperation to look superior. Sad and pathetic. Whether or not you think i'm a hypocrite has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Sad and pathetic.
There was no "stalking", Jeff, I post in P&OC regularly. I lurk in R&S regularly. It wasn't relevant as it highlights the very topic of this thread. Quite funny, really.

Of course, the rest of your post is just calling to be persecuted for being a Christian. Shocked.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:16 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,043,021 times
Quote:
There was no "stalking", Jeff, I post in P&OC regularly. I lurk in R&S regularly. It wasn't relevant as it highlights the very topic of this thread. Quite funny, really.

Of course, the rest of your post is just calling to be persecuted for being a Christian. Shocked.
To be fair, the creepy factor is a little up there. Why do you care so much about stalking him?

Old 12-29-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
To be fair, the creepy factor is a little up there. Why do you care so much about stalking him?
WHen you click on New Posts, new posts pop-up, that how it works, no? Should I consider your reply "stalking me"?

Old 12-29-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
WHen you click on New Posts, new posts pop-up, that how it works, no? Should I consider your reply "stalking me"?
The day I go and reference what you post in other forums...sure.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
The day I go and reference what you post in other forums...sure.
Go for it, doesn't bother me.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Go for it, doesn't bother me.

Stalking isn't my thing.

Old 12-29-2017, 01:54 PM

10,093 posts, read 5,745,514 times
Quote:

Please explain how calling out the bad behavior of liberals in 2017 equates to moral bankruptcy. It does not belong in this thread and was just a trashy thing to do. But I've had atheists go lower than that. Is there any wonder why I don't have much regards for your ilk?

Old 12-29-2017, 03:14 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,764,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
And in the warped atheist world

Anything good that happens - "Good" is a subjective open for reinterpretation in every generation

Anything bad that happens - Ummm well, we have no explanation why there are bad people

Anything they do wrong - Well yeah, since we all end up as worm food, it technically doesn't matter if you do wrong or good. Bonus - Unless you do something spectacular in this life, you are just one of millions that will become dust in the wind and forgotten by the next generation.

Anthing done "wrong" to them - just blame it on Christians. They should be blamed for everything.
It's quite remarkable how often Christian apologists can only make a case by strawmanning atheism and complaining about how nasty we are. And factual arguments, if we ever get to any just dismissed out of hand.

But, like I say, it doesn't matter because it actually makes us look the better.

Old 12-29-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
It's quite remarkable how often Christian apologists can only make a case by strawmanning atheism and complaining about how nasty we are. And factual arguments, if we ever get to any just dismissed out of hand.

But, like I say, it doesn't matter because it actually makes us look the better.
And it's amazing how so many atheist apologists have no discernment skills, or they don't care what ACTUAL Christian doctrine is. We get told that anyone that even MENTIONS Jesus in their religion is a Christian, and then said atheists attack them as if they're indicative of all of Christianity.

But hey....truth is not a major factor in many of the atheist evangelists' motives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality