Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 04:43 AM

3,640 posts, read 57,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Muslims believe that Muhammad traveled to heaven
On his journey he took a horse named Buraq

On his journey, he got meetings and negotiations with God
Especially in the issue of Islamic prayer
Where he received from God on that journey and after the negotiations that Muslims have only five prayers
And important
That God did not have another means in that era to have only owned the horse
While man evolved and was able to penetrate the airspace to the ground by ballistics and vehicles
Can we believe that myth?
And how Muslims believe in it

They pride themselves on the shining horse and its leader Muhammad and the negotiations of prayer with God

This question is to the minds of Muslims and away from fanaticism because this is what Muslims believe in
Is there a scientific answer to the fact of the horse shining
I will help you understand something with a scientific answer:

The best scientific answer about Jesus walking on water:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...athan-Mthethwa

Have you ever tried it?

Old 01-24-2018, 04:51 AM

50,089 posts, read 20,793,492 times
Thank you for bringing that dreadful tragedy to our collective attention. What a terrible shame!

You realize of course that Satan sent those crocodiles to prevent that Godly Man proving that Jesus was indeed God incarnate?

I checked up to see how he was doing up to then. Apparently he waded out and tried to climb to the surface. Whether or not he would have made it to perambulation atop the stream will never be known since the Unholy trio of crocs. polished him off quicker than a Halal Pizza, thus casting a shadow over all our week.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 01-24-2018 at 05:01 AM..

Old 01-24-2018, 11:13 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,071,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
I will help you understand something with a scientific answer:

The best scientific answer about Jesus walking on water:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...athan-Mthethwa

Have you ever tried it?
If you do not believe in Christ's ability to walk on water
So the Koran also lies when he says that he created clay from a bird
Note that this lie is not one of our books
But it is your book
I think Muhammad was lying to you and you believe him
Riding the horse and traveling to heaven
It is from the legends of the Persians and Zoroastrians

Old 01-24-2018, 11:17 PM

I want to ask what kind of fuel was used by the horse Mohammed
And how he managed to penetrate ground gravity
And whether Mrs. Aisha was with him on that trip
Because she was one of the most beautiful women of Muhammad as you believe

Old 01-25-2018, 06:09 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,100,721 times
Quote:
And whether Mrs. Aisha was with him on that trip
Because she was one of the most beautiful women of Muhammad as you believe
If I was you, I would be more worried about not having sex in heaven.
I mean what you gonna do for gazzlion upon gazzlions of years?

Old 01-25-2018, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Thank you for bringing that dreadful tragedy to our collective attention. What a terrible shame!

You realize of course that Satan sent those crocodiles to prevent that Godly Man proving that Jesus was indeed God incarnate?
Actually it is a proof that not even one follower of Jesus can emulate Jesus.

Jesus did many things that none of these guys today can do. Jesus had faith. These guys do not have faith. God was with Jesus. God is not with sawareshoes of this world.

And religion is never about doing as Jesus did but about what he preached to the people to do. He didn't preach them to walk on water or worship him. He himself was worshiping his God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I checked up to see how he was doing up to then. Apparently he waded out and tried to climb to the surface. Whether or not he would have made it to perambulation atop the stream will never be known since the Unholy trio of crocs. polished him off quicker than a Halal Pizza, thus casting a shadow over all our week.
At least his death did something that crucifixion of Jesus also did; cast a shadow all over the place.

Well, it proved another thing right; Jesus does not save you even if you are a pastor. He will let them become halal pizza if they falsify his preaching. I hope these guys heed the warning about walking on water again.

Old 01-25-2018, 07:46 AM

Quote:
The same fuel that Jesus used to propel himself towards the heaven from the vicinity of Bethany.

Unfortunately Jesus and Muhammad used all the fuel and left nothing for you and the pastor.

Old 01-25-2018, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
If I was you, I would be more worried about not having sex in heaven.
In heaven? If I were him, I would be more worried about not getting into heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
I mean what you gonna do for gazzlion upon gazzlions of years?
Nothing when in abyss.

Old 01-25-2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:
If you do not believe in Christ's ability to walk on water
So the Koran also lies when he says that he created clay from a bird
Note that this lie is not one of our books
This lie is not in any book but has come from you. Jesus never created any clay from a bird.

Get your English improved before you make any claims here or else you will say something that you won't even know you are saying.

Old 01-25-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
This lie is not in any book but has come from you. Jesus never created any clay from a bird.

Get your English improved before you make any claims here or else you will say something that you won't even know you are saying.
And I sent to the children of Israel that I have brought you a sign from your Lord, that I will create for you clay, like a bird, so that we may be angry with him, and he will be a bird by the grace of God, and I will heal the nations and the leper, and revive the dead with the will of God, and show you what you eat and what you save in your homes
al-emran -49 -
.This is the word of the Koran about Christ
We consider it a lie
But the Koran says that Christ created clay from the bird and that he also knew the secrets and healed the sick
Does the Koran also lie?
---------------------------
this from your history book
Jesus prayed to him once sat with the boys of the book, took the clay, then said: I make you from this clay bird? They said: You can! He said: Yes! With the permission of my Lord. Then he prepared it, even if he made it in the shape of the bird blowing in it, then said: "Be a bird, God willing" and he went flying between his hands. So the young men went out of this matter, and they reminded him of their teacher, [p. 426] Vvshoh in people. And grew up, understood by the children of Israel, when his mother feared his campaign on her donkeys, and then went out on the run.

Last edited by mahasn sawresho; 01-25-2018 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: of necessity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality