Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 08:30 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,073,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
If I was you, I would be more worried about not having sex in heaven.
I mean what you gonna do for gazzlion upon gazzlions of years?
The theme is about Muhammad 's journey to the sky
He is riding a horse called Brak
I think that horse had propelled propellant propelled grenades
Mohammed was wearing a special suit to fly and was protected from cosmic rays
Do you believe that?

Old 01-25-2018, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
The same fuel that Jesus used to propel himself towards the heaven from the vicinity of Bethany.

Unfortunately Jesus and Muhammad used all the fuel and left nothing for you and the pastor.
Why do not we share the fuel that Mohammed and Jesus left us?
And we fly together in the world and say that God is love
We leave the teachings of terrorism
Wherever it was and in which book it was

Old 01-25-2018, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Khalif
The same fuel that Jesus used to propel himself towards the heaven from the vicinity of Bethany.

Unfortunately Jesus and Muhammad used all the fuel and left nothing for you and the pastor. -

--------

The calamity that the Koran agrees to Christianity in these
For he says that Christ was lifted up into heaven
That is, Christ did not die
While Muhammad says about himself that he is dead
I noticed this contradiction in the Koran

Old 01-25-2018, 09:06 AM

50,089 posts, read 20,819,390 times
Quote:
Actually it is a proof that not even one follower of Jesus can emulate Jesus.

Jesus did many things that none of these guys today can do. Jesus had faith. These guys do not have faith. God was with Jesus. God is not with sawareshoes of this world.

And religion is never about doing as Jesus did but about what he preached to the people to do. He didn't preach them to walk on water or worship him. He himself was worshiping his God.

At least his death did something that crucifixion of Jesus also did; cast a shadow all over the place.

Well, it proved another thing right; Jesus does not save you even if you are a pastor. He will let them become halal pizza if they falsify his preaching. I hope these guys heed the warning about walking on water again.
Yes, I'm inclined to agree. The idea being that Jesus could walk on water because he had faith in God (which was right) but this unfortunate Pastor failed because he believed in Jesus, who is not God. Close?

Old 01-25-2018, 09:10 AM

50,089 posts, read 20,819,390 times
Quote:
This lie is not in any book but has come from you. Jesus never created any clay from a bird.

Get your English improved before you make any claims here or else you will say something that you won't even know you are saying.
I have an idea that our pal has in mind one of those foolish gospels about the early life of Jesus where he made a bird from clay and gave it life.

I'll see whether I can find it.
2 When this boy, Jesus, was five years old, he was playing at the ford of a rushing stream. (2) He was collecting the flowing water into ponds and made the water instantly pure. He did this with a single command. (3) He then made soft clay and shaped it into twelve sparrows. He did this on the sabbath day, and many other boys were playing with him.
(Infancy gospel of Thomas)

Old 01-25-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I have an idea that our pal has in mind one of those foolish gospels about the early life of Jesus where he made a bird from clay and gave it life.

2 When this boy, Jesus, was five years old, he was playing at the ford of a rushing stream. (2) He was collecting the flowing water into ponds and made the water instantly pure. He did this with a single command. (3) He then made soft clay and shaped it into twelve sparrows. He did this on the sabbath day, and many other boys were playing with him.
Do you understand English
The novel is not written by the Christians
This novel is from the Qur'an and from all of God in the Qur'an
You have to read Surat Al-Imran and Al-Aya 49 and beyond
You know that the bird who created clay is Jesus
He was healing the sick and knew secrets

Old 01-25-2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post

The Bible does not speak of the childhood of Jesus
The reason is that they did not write Jesus' personal life
But they wrote what Jesus said and what Jesus did
Just
But the story that Jesus created a bird of clay is to know him, but it is the Muslims who said that story
If it is false then it means that the Koran also lies in the final result

Old 01-25-2018, 10:32 AM

16,739 posts, read 15,747,697 times
This thread has no obvious purpose but to criticize Islam and Muslims. No worthwhile discussion seems to be taking place.

Closed.

Last edited by mensaguy; 01-25-2018 at 05:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality