Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2019, 09:50 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,927,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Perhaps ignorance.
Please enlighten me and tell us which Christian division’s teachings I took and applied it to the whole spectrum?

I am really interested to know, especially, which Christian division does not believe that Jesus died for your sins? JW? Seriously, I don’t know.
Are you also ignorant of the fact that there are many conflicting denominations within "Christianity" some of which are as antithetical as Shi'ite and Sunni and some which are as vicious as Wahabi?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2019, 11:18 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,090,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Are you also ignorant of the fact that there are many conflicting denominations within "Christianity" some of which are as antithetical as Shi'ite and Sunni and some which are as vicious as Wahabi?
I thought I had asked a genuine question to increase my own knowledge but you either seem to not know the answer or afraid that I have asked a trick question and I am trying to trap you. Neither is the case.

I genuinely would like to know which facet or denomination of Christianity does NOT believe that Jesus has died for your sins?

Old 04-21-2019, 11:38 AM

740 posts, read 457,226 times
What happens when a person make it to heaven and get bored and start killing, torturing, and raping people? Can a person still commit sin in heaven if heaven is supposed to be perfect?

Old 04-21-2019, 12:07 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,606,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefong123 View Post
What happens when a person make it to heaven and get bored and start killing, torturing, and raping people? Can a person still commit sin in heaven if heaven is supposed to be perfect?
no!

free will is gone once you step beyond the gates. it a prison. no way out

you will be like the Borg

Old 04-21-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I thought I had asked a genuine question to increase my own knowledge but you either seem to not know the answer or afraid that I have asked a trick question and I am trying to trap you. Neither is the case.

I genuinely would like to know which facet or denomination of Christianity does NOT believe that Jesus has died for your sins?
If that had anything to do with the assumptions you made about what "Christianity" teaches you would get an answer. For now the idea that you should not ignorantly publish such assumptions will be enough for you to absorb, thank you.

Old 04-21-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
If that had anything to do with the assumptions you made about what "Christianity" teaches you would get an answer. For now the idea that you should not ignorantly publish such assumptions will be enough for you to absorb, thank you.
So what’s wrong in correcting me or refuting my propaganda and assumptions with TRUTH, that you seem to know?

Old 04-21-2019, 08:50 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefong123 View Post
No never! Well except for the one "imperfect" time with Satan/Iblis. Oh, wait, logically, what "accident" or "purpose" happens once can happen again.

Hahahah false religions are so easy to see right through with logic (although not with emotion).

Old 04-21-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
No never! Well except for the one "imperfect" time with Satan/Iblis. Oh, wait, logically, what "accident" or "purpose" happens once can happen again.

Hahahah false religions are so easy to see right through with logic (although not with emotion).
So Atheism is the right religion by logic?

Old 04-21-2019, 08:55 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Quote:
So what’s wrong in correcting me or refuting my propaganda and assumptions with TRUTH, that you seem to know?
Christianities are often at "war of ideas" with each other, they think their particulars are deeply important (like some denominations of Islam do, but there is many more denominations of Christianity). They don't like being lumped together because they think it dilutes the essense of "real, true" Christianity beyond any truely substantive detail.

"Jesus died for us and He was God but also fully human like me" means nothing in terms of dogma.
This is where the Bibliolatries like the Quran(s) and Bibles(S) come in handy. They are thousands of words that paint a clearer picture.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:50 PM

Default S

Quote:
Quote:
You listed two assumptions. If you were being candid you would have asked what was wrong with either or both. You must think the people here are really stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality